[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
donbrawler написал:

7. Cobalt Jewels can be huge boost to dmg and energy shield. Heist can drop Cobalt's with %4 cold overtime that are fractured. You can buy these for 5-10 chaos on trade and then roll 8% energy shield with alterations for really cheap.
Cobalt Trade Search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/zagLdrqi4

Good info, thank you! :D
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Последняя редакция: girng. Время: 6 окт. 2020 г., 11:10:17
"
lcm7malaga написал:
Why do we want Hypothermia quality if we cant chill with Vortex because of elemental focus?

I don't think hypothermia quality is super important or anything, but you are actually chilling with vortex. Something the game doesn't explicitly state, but kind of makes sense if you get your head around it, is that 'chilling ground' or 'shocking ground' is different than the skill inflicting the ailment directly with hit damage. So elemental focus will stop the initial hit of vortex from being able to apply chill, but vortex's chilled ground will always chill. Since we are only scaling/using the dot/ground effect on vortex anyways, elemental focus has no downside for us, much like controlled destruction.
Последняя редакция: joreza. Время: 6 окт. 2020 г., 13:09:14
Is there a skill tree build for non CI/LL? I'm playing SSF so I don't have the gear for that transition, but I'm still higher level than the provided leveling tree.
So I went with some cluster jewels and they are definitely a nice upgrade! I did go with keeping elusive instead of the extra cluster like donbrawler, so this is another option if you want to keep elusive like me.

https://pastebin.com/PZhwAvkW

2.04mil dps vortex, 1.01mil cold snap

Still need to level up awakened gems too.
Последняя редакция: Shaddolf. Время: 7 окт. 2020 г., 18:52:03
"
postmannn написал:
Is there a skill tree build for non CI/LL? I'm playing SSF so I don't have the gear for that transition, but I'm still higher level than the provided leveling tree.

Nevermind, pulled together enough gear for the CI.
Glad to see you made the jump to CI comfortably.

Basically the change from hybrid to CI really involves respecing mostly life points and choosing ES ones instead, so if a player is not really ready to go all in on CI, just keep adding the skill points along the ES pathways to add extra defence.

It's also a good time to add some cluster or other jewels to the build.

I rarely purchase gear and usually prefer to craft it myself so I didn't swap to CI till around level 88. I made sure to have some chaos resist on my gear and use an Amethyst flask which kept me reasonably safe most of the time but it's definitely not a HC option! There were a couple of maps with stacked chaos monsters that instantly deleted me due to my low life pool.

Much happier now as CI where I can just hang around on Desecrated Ground all day :)

Also loving my new amulet which allows me to ignore shock as well. So that's three of the four Conquerors that are less concerning for me and the last is helped by a judicial Pantheon selection.

Just trying to figure out how I can consistently shock myself but so far the only method that seems reliable is using Maligaro's Restraint and that's going to leave me short of ES and some valuable other attributes. I don't know that the extra 60% of damage is worth it but the constant ES regen seems pretty nice and maybe worth the effort.
Последняя редакция: Aldora_the_Summoner. Время: 8 окт. 2020 г., 0:44:00
I'm trying to use your Ossuary item filter and keep getting this error:

Any fix for this?
Последняя редакция: Perplex11. Время: 8 окт. 2020 г., 0:43:31
Sorry I might be blind. Is there a full skill tree I'm missing beyond the level tree? and the CI tree?
It's a typo issue. The item is actually Pernach, not Pernarch. If you know how to edit the filter you can make the correction yourself.
"
CMvan46 написал:
Sorry I might be blind. Is there a full skill tree I'm missing beyond the level tree? and the CI tree?

Yes there is. At the bottom of POB there's a drop down box where you can select one of four options:
Levelling
CI Lvl 80
Final CI Tree w/Cluster
Final LL Tree w/Cluster

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация