[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Armisal написал:
"
_Lathspell_ написал:
I am trying to roll t1 cold dot multi on this

with frigid fossils.

Craft of exile says it should take about 230 tries but I am at around 1000 with no result (though I did get t2 or lower quite a few times).

T1 cold dot multi requires ilvl 78 and this is ilvl 79, so it should be fine.
What am I missing? Does the fracture change things? Or is this just bad RNG?

Thanks

PS: Craft of exile https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=18&bi=8069&m=fossil&f=|7|&lv=79&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&req={%22674%22:{%22l%22:78,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}&frc=1

223 tries gives a confidence of 63.295% which is not great
1000 tries gives a confidence of 98.883% which you are probably damn unlucky or you may have rolled over it?

Pretty sure I didn't roll over it. (Or at least I hope so ;p)
I guess I just keep going then :/

Thanks for your help.
I've been enjoying this build, got almost 8k ES now, and started the cluster jewel path. I want to stay CI as I am mechanically terrible at the game and it feels safer than trying to go LL. But now I feel slightly lacking a bit of DPS, but unsure what will give me a decent push now? Could anybody give me some pointers?

I have about 4ex currency right now but could get a couple more ex fairly quickly.

Especially stuff that might make Legion or Delirium encounters better. I wonder if cooldown might help? since I find the 1 sec cooldown is so long when you are running...

thanks!
"
Shaddolf написал:
"
Armisal написал:

Doesn't our ascendency give half a sec of freeze to bosses?

That's irrelevant - if you look at the wording, it only applies to a freeze that happens from the supported skill, i.e. vortex.

maybe just 1 for the bone snap links then
"
kingkano написал:
I've been enjoying this build, got almost 8k ES now, and started the cluster jewel path. I want to stay CI as I am mechanically terrible at the game and it feels safer than trying to go LL. But now I feel slightly lacking a bit of DPS, but unsure what will give me a decent push now? Could anybody give me some pointers?

I have about 4ex currency right now but could get a couple more ex fairly quickly.

Especially stuff that might make Legion or Delirium encounters better. I wonder if cooldown might help? since I find the 1 sec cooldown is so long when you are running...

thanks!

Look at my character. I decided to stay CI and min-max it. DPS is not lacking on the CI build - i got 1.5M dot DPS which is enough to pop T16 maps or L83 heists in 1 shot before the need for much degen.

Legions are always bad as our AoE isn't big enough. The best way is to run to the end and drop vortex on chests/stuff with markers, and cold snap on other marked stuff. Save your vaal cold snap and run around to get as much as possible while saving your two moves for the marked stuff.

Delirum is pretty straight forward, just run drop ur two moves, stuff follows you. No need to run back. Drop and run towards the end x 20.
Последняя редакция: Armisal. Время: 20 окт. 2020 г., 5:10:37
"
Armisal написал:
"
kingkano написал:

thanks!

Look at my character. I decided to stay CI and min-max it. DPS is not lacking on the CI build - i got 1.5M dot DPS which is enough to pop T16 maps or L83 heists in 1 shot before the need for much degen.

Legions are always bad as our AoE isn't big enough. The best way is to run to the end and drop vortex on chests/stuff with markers, and cold snap on other marked stuff. Save your vaal cold snap and run around to get as much as possible while saving your two moves for the marked stuff.

Delirum is pretty straight forward, just run drop ur two moves, stuff follows you. No need to run back. Drop and run towards the end x 20.

Thanks that is useful plystyle tips useful and makes sense now I think about it. I'll try those.

Actually, I had been checking your build from your previous comments, I couldn't spot what the differences were but I think I have now. Cold DOT on wand, better rolled rime gaze, and tranquility on the amulet all stand out. I'll work toward those as it should boost me well over 1m and feel better, plus a few more levels to finish clusters will add plenty more I suspect.

I really liked your amulet idea but it's out of my price range for now!
"
kingkano написал:
"
Armisal написал:
"
kingkano написал:

thanks!

Thanks that is useful plystyle tips useful and makes sense now I think about it. I'll try those.

Actually, I had been checking your build from your previous comments, I couldn't spot what the differences were but I think I have now. Cold DOT on wand, better rolled rime gaze, and tranquility on the amulet all stand out. I'll work toward those as it should boost me well over 1m and feel better, plus a few more levels to finish clusters will add plenty more I suspect.

I really liked your amulet idea but it's out of my price range for now!

Aul's amulet is the linchpin of my build - it makes malevolence free so we can run discipline and aspect of the spider (15% more damage and more slow)

Some big dps boosts are:
high dot multi on wand
+1 spells on wand and shield
L21 vortex gem
all gems to 20/20 or get some awakened gems
brush with death cluster jewel
malevolence dot watcher's eye if you can afford it
aspect of the spider

oh, and do your final lab to get the explosions. That helps with clear too if you feel like ur lacking dps.
Последняя редакция: Armisal. Время: 20 окт. 2020 г., 7:38:51
"
Armisal написал:

Could you by chance maybe glimpse over my build? ( https://pastebin.com/78v74ZEV ) I have about 760k Vortex dps and can't wrap my head around why you have double the dot dps...in my cluster i only have vile invigoration taken. (pob does not seem to auto-include this skillpoint.)

I'd be very greatful.
Mirror of Kalandra count: 0
"
Bragisdottir написал:
"
Armisal написал:

Could you by chance maybe glimpse over my build? ( https://pastebin.com/78v74ZEV ) I have about 760k Vortex dps and can't wrap my head around why you have double the dot dps...in my cluster i only have vile invigoration taken. (pob does not seem to auto-include this skillpoint.)

I'd be very greatful.

Your config tab doesn't have anything ticked. Load the author's PoB and tick the same things. In doing so your shaper dps is 1.25m

If you get Aul's amulet, you can fit in aspect of the spider or skitterbots for 15-18% more damage and also have discipline running too for more ES! 8.6k ES is horrible for the CI build - the LL builds have double the damage but slightly less ES than that.

Here's mine if it works: https://pastebin.com/BrGbAjJi
Последняя редакция: Armisal. Время: 20 окт. 2020 г., 7:48:22
"
Armisal написал:

Your config tab doesn't have anything ticked. Load the author's PoB and tick the same things. In doing so your shaper dps is 1.25m

If you get Aul's amulet, you can fit in aspect of the spider or skitterbots for 15-18% more damage and also have discipline running too for more ES! 8.6k ES is horrible for the CI build - the LL builds have double the damage but slightly less ES than that.

Oh my, this makes a lot more sense now. I saw you have some extra damage by better items and spideraspect but did not think it'd be double the damage. Thank you very much!
I was thinking about getting a +1 cold +1 int amulet. They are around 10 ex, so not out of this world. You think Aul's still overall better cause of the auras then getting lev 25 Vortex?
Mirror of Kalandra count: 0
"
Bragisdottir написал:
"
Armisal написал:

Oh my, this makes a lot more sense now. I saw you have some extra damage by better items and spideraspect but did not think it'd be double the damage. Thank you very much!
I was thinking about getting a +1 cold +1 int amulet. They are around 10 ex, so not out of this world. You think Aul's still overall better cause of the auras then getting lev 25 Vortex?

If you run a +2 amulet, you can't run Aul. So you can't fit in frostbite + malevolence + discipline and land on like 8.5k ES or thereabouts with 1.75M dot dps.

You may as well run the LL build which lands on 7.5k ES and 3M dps. 1K ES less for 1.25M dps gain seems worth it to me.

Aul's uprising was mainly to fit discipline in, and I still had spare mana so I could have gone more tanky with flesh and stone or more dps with spider/skitterbot.

My build lands on 10K ES and 1.5M dps which is fundamentally different to the LL build (which is more glass cannon). I don't need perfect play and dodge stuff with careful movement and placement. It's a tanky build so I can be half assed and run into the middle of packs for better vortex and not care about anything - which is the playstyle I personally prefer and tailored the build that way.

2.5k extra ES for half the dps (but still enough dps for the game) seems worthwhile for me.
Последняя редакция: Armisal. Время: 20 окт. 2020 г., 8:20:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация