[3.12] ShakCentral's Vortex For Everyone

"
_Lathspell_ написал:
I am trying to roll t1 cold dot multi on this

with frigid fossils.

Craft of exile says it should take about 230 tries but I am at around 1000 with no result (though I did get t2 or lower quite a few times).

T1 cold dot multi requires ilvl 78 and this is ilvl 79, so it should be fine.
What am I missing? Does the fracture change things? Or is this just bad RNG?

Thanks

PS: Craft of exile https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=18&bi=8069&m=fossil&f=|7|&lv=79&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&req={%22674%22:{%22l%22:78,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}&frc=1

223 tries gives a confidence of 63.295% which is not great
1000 tries gives a confidence of 98.883% which you are probably damn unlucky or you may have rolled over it?
"
Armisal написал:

Doesn't our ascendency give half a sec of freeze to bosses?

That's irrelevant - if you look at the wording, it only applies to a freeze that happens from the supported skill, i.e. vortex.
Uhm so i did not know about craft of exile and so i immediately jumped on it now that i know about it.

I bought an amulet hunter redeemer base ilev 83 in order to craft +1 cold +1 int as my final league craft.

How does it come up with 63% at 216 tries?!? ( https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=2&m=alteration&am=aa&i=|5|7|&lv=83&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&req={%221698%22:{%22l%22:82,%22g%22:1},%221707%22:{%22l%22:82,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={} )

I already spent about 2k alterations on it and i am pretty sure i will never get it but it is a dream i have. Did i use craft of exile wrong?
Mirror of Kalandra count: 0
Последняя редакция: Bragisdottir. Время: 19 окт. 2020 г., 7:13:21
"
Bragisdottir написал:
Uhm so i did not know about craft of exile and so i immediately jumped on it now that i know about it.

I bought an amulet hunter redeemer base ilev 83 in order to craft +1 cold +1 int as my final league craft.

How does it come up with 63% at 216 tries?!? ( https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=2&m=alteration&am=aa&i=|5|7|&lv=83&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&req={%221698%22:{%22l%22:82,%22g%22:1},%221707%22:{%22l%22:82,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={} )

I already spent about 2k alterations on it and i am pretty sure i will never get it but it is a dream i have. Did i use craft of exile wrong?

Read the FAQ, which is really helpful. Alt + aug rolls 1 prefix and 1 suffix. You are trying to roll 2 prefixes.
"
rumpage2 написал:
"
Bragisdottir написал:

Read the FAQ, which is really helpful. Alt + aug rolls 1 prefix and 1 suffix. You are trying to roll 2 prefixes.

I didn't even think about that magic item can only have 1pre-1suf ... now i feel stupid. Changing to alt-aug-regal now gives me more realistic numbers of 216000 tries for 63%....don't think i should really try to craft this anymore sadly.
But thank you very much.

I will probably just buy one for 5-10 exalted...which is insanely cheaper than trying to craft one.
Mirror of Kalandra count: 0
Последняя редакция: Bragisdottir. Время: 19 окт. 2020 г., 7:40:18
I just crafted this

I think about multi modding it with trigger and increased damage over time.
That seems to be a better upgrade then a +1cold +30% cold-dot-multi with some spell damage.

Do you agree that increased damage over time is the ideal craft for the final prefix?

Последняя редакция: Carmion. Время: 19 окт. 2020 г., 7:53:14
"
Armisal написал:
"
_Lathspell_ написал:
I am trying to roll t1 cold dot multi on this

with frigid fossils.

Craft of exile says it should take about 230 tries but I am at around 1000 with no result (though I did get t2 or lower quite a few times).

T1 cold dot multi requires ilvl 78 and this is ilvl 79, so it should be fine.
What am I missing? Does the fracture change things? Or is this just bad RNG?

Thanks

PS: Craft of exile https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=18&bi=8069&m=fossil&f=|7|&lv=79&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&req={%22674%22:{%22l%22:78,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}&frc=1

223 tries gives a confidence of 63.295% which is not great
1000 tries gives a confidence of 98.883% which you are probably damn unlucky or you may have rolled over it?

Pretty sure I didn't roll over it. (Or at least I hope so ;p)
I guess I just keep going then :/

Thanks for your help.
I've been enjoying this build, got almost 8k ES now, and started the cluster jewel path. I want to stay CI as I am mechanically terrible at the game and it feels safer than trying to go LL. But now I feel slightly lacking a bit of DPS, but unsure what will give me a decent push now? Could anybody give me some pointers?

I have about 4ex currency right now but could get a couple more ex fairly quickly.

Especially stuff that might make Legion or Delirium encounters better. I wonder if cooldown might help? since I find the 1 sec cooldown is so long when you are running...

thanks!
"
Shaddolf написал:
"
Armisal написал:

Doesn't our ascendency give half a sec of freeze to bosses?

That's irrelevant - if you look at the wording, it only applies to a freeze that happens from the supported skill, i.e. vortex.

maybe just 1 for the bone snap links then
"
kingkano написал:
I've been enjoying this build, got almost 8k ES now, and started the cluster jewel path. I want to stay CI as I am mechanically terrible at the game and it feels safer than trying to go LL. But now I feel slightly lacking a bit of DPS, but unsure what will give me a decent push now? Could anybody give me some pointers?

I have about 4ex currency right now but could get a couple more ex fairly quickly.

Especially stuff that might make Legion or Delirium encounters better. I wonder if cooldown might help? since I find the 1 sec cooldown is so long when you are running...

thanks!

Look at my character. I decided to stay CI and min-max it. DPS is not lacking on the CI build - i got 1.5M dot DPS which is enough to pop T16 maps or L83 heists in 1 shot before the need for much degen.

Legions are always bad as our AoE isn't big enough. The best way is to run to the end and drop vortex on chests/stuff with markers, and cold snap on other marked stuff. Save your vaal cold snap and run around to get as much as possible while saving your two moves for the marked stuff.

Delirum is pretty straight forward, just run drop ur two moves, stuff follows you. No need to run back. Drop and run towards the end x 20.
Последняя редакция: Armisal. Время: 20 окт. 2020 г., 5:10:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация