[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
"
Mescaline77 написал:
Hi all! Reading the posts and looking at PoE.ninja I see people use +2 ammy instead of chayula, I am thinking about crafting one. I understand I should respec from malevolence to vile bastion for stun immunity and get +1 curse from the tree. How about the chaos res from chayula, do I need to get some on my gear? How much chaos res is acceptable?

Don't forget, that Chayula's doesn't only give you stun immunity, saving at least 3 points in Whispers of Doom circle, but is also a piece with a vast amount of ES (1-2k, depending on your setup). So think twice before making a +2 amulet.

already decided against it, realized the ES impact (+maledication 10% reduced enemy damage), staying safe... thanks for the reply!
"
katonsew написал:
What ascendancy to take if I don't take Chayula's amulet and use Vile Bastion? I don't really understand what's the matter of taking Profane Bloom. Are the explosions so profitable? I think that an access to the additional curse can save 3 points and that's pretty cool.
Also I've tried to investigate in the matter how do people get 8k es but I do not really understand ;(. Here is my equipment. Maybe are there some mistakes?
Or should I use some jewels with flat Es +100?

don't forget profane bloom also lets you hex mobs immune to hexes

for ES hitting 8k cluster with the naught but energy (+100 to ES),i'm only lvl 74 and i'm hitting 6k es without a good crystal belt/shaper ring)
Последняя редакция: Valkirth. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 17:38:53
"
Valkirth написал:
"
katonsew написал:
What ascendancy to take if I don't take Chayula's amulet and use Vile Bastion? I don't really understand what's the matter of taking Profane Bloom. Are the explosions so profitable? I think that an access to the additional curse can save 3 points and that's pretty cool.
Also I've tried to investigate in the matter how do people get 8k es but I do not really understand ;(. Here is my equipment. Maybe are there some mistakes?
Or should I use some jewels with flat Es +100?

don't forget profane bloom also lets you hex mobs immune to hexes

But what mobs are immute to hexes? Only that ones that are hexproof on the maps. I can easily ignore them, aren't I?
"
But what mobs are immute to hexes? Only that ones that are hexproof on the maps. I can easily ignore them, aren't I?
not always as alot of the times when you Vaal a map it goes unid'd and can/will randomly re-roll the map.
As far as I understand, we should either play with +2 amulet and CI or Chayula and LL.
Because in other way I don't understand how to get enough ES in LL variant to be viable.
But it's a pity to lose so much damage due to changing of an amulet...
Последняя редакция: katonsew. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 18:34:47
"
katonsew написал:
As far as I understand, we should either play with +2 amulet and CI or Chayula and LL.
Because in other way I don't understand how to get enough ES in LL variant to be viable.

Switching from CI to LL is an enormous DPS gain though due to being able to reserve life for three auras, easily outweighs the amulet. It's a bit harder to get ES as LL but 8k+ is very achievable.
Последняя редакция: Doniazade. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 18:39:00
"
Doniazade написал:
"
katonsew написал:

Switching from CI to LL is an enormous DPS gain though due to being able to reserve life for three auras, easily outweighs the amulet. It's a bit harder to get ES as LL but 8k+ is very achievable.

I don't really have BIS items, but they are not bad, and everything I get is only 6k -_-
Maybe there are some tricks about passive tree/jewels?
"
donbrawler написал:
"
SleepyJoeARZ написал:
"
BigJules написал:
I'm struggling with the build a bit, i'm still in CI mode and struggling with dps on bosses, particularly those who are fairly mobile and will not stay in the vortex. So far I've failed miserably A3 Cirus, Vaal temple and maven watched eradicator of all things. I can get the fights to the last phase, but then I can't finish them. And it takes so long that eventually I die to something. POB lists my vortex dot DPS at 1.2M so you'd think it would be ok but it feels like it's not. What am I doing wrong? I like the build and would like to progress with it, but I don't have the currency to spend on getting a shav and trying LL, and I think I should be having more success that I am having at these levels.

The answer could of course just be "git good" but if that's the case then I need to switch to something more braindead, as I am not the best player.

Here's my pastebin and my profile should be public. Thanks for the help.

https://pastebin.com/7hbTDv5h

You do not have the correct flasks, need witchfire and a sulphur flask. If you wish to do more dps i recommend specing out of explode, and moving to powercharge node. That node is 24% damage + 24% aoe + powercharges.

YOU DO NOT HAVE +1 COLD SPELL GEMS ON SHIELD. your wand is OK, however it should be a base with 1.50 speed so you can hard cast regular cold snap more often. You do not have frost bomb anywhere can see, you can hard cast that easily as well, ITS 50% RESIST REDUCTION.

Get mark of the shaper + elder ring ASAP, it's really tough to do with attribute requirements and resists, but its something to aim for its 90% inc spell damage ffs.

Witchfire brew? Forbidden Power? C'mon dude this is horrible advice.

Witchfire brew is by far the worst flask for this build the despair curse affect cancels out our curses and lowers DPS and "increased Damage over time" is the worst stat for the build. Don't believe what POB says if this flask give you a dmg boost. Only people that use this flask as vortex are cheesing poe.ninja to get their dps in the highest rank.

Power Charges are a waste for this build I am not even going to explain.

Also, your way better off using Bottled Faith over Divine Sorrow but I Can't hate as I love Zealot's and I know its hard to get as CI.

If you want more DPS go LL.

Witchfire is 25% inc dot + 25-40 inc dot. I ascend into additional curse for curse effect + already have explode mod on chest. You don't get power charge node for power charges, you get it for 24% increased damage and AOE. That is 24% SINGLE TARGET DAMAGE if you spec instead of explode. That is why i have 2.7mil dps and he has 1 mil dps.

Can anyone experienced with crafting tell me please if those 2 attack modifiers on this sceptre can be removed via harvest and if so is it worth crafting it?
"
SleepyJoeARZ написал:

Witchfire is 25% inc dot + 25-40 inc dot. I ascend into additional curse for curse effect + already have explode mod on chest. You don't get power charge node for power charges, you get it for 24% increased damage and AOE. That is 24% SINGLE TARGET DAMAGE if you spec instead of explode. That is why i have 2.7mil dps and he has 1 mil dps.

Like I said it was bad advice and that's why I have 16mil Shaper DPS and you have 2.7mil? Not saying I am 100% right but he could get way more dmg in better ways.

25% increased dot is 200k dmg, that nothing!! You can get more dmg from one cobalt.

Also its 24% increased area dmg not overall 24% increased. It only gives you 300k dmg increase anyways. So again one Cobalt jewel adds 300-350k dmg.

You need to learn more about increased dmg and how its scaled. Dot Multiplier is king for scaling.
Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 21:49:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация