[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
katonsew написал:
@roselan
It is worth it trying to craft a helmet like the one you have? It seems to be very expensive, and I'm not sure it gives a lot of damage.
But of course it should upgrade es level.

It's expensive to craft if you want both reserved mana reduction and -9.

If you want only -9, it's actually not that expensive as you can guarantee the affix if you miss it on your redeemer slam. I detailed the process a couple of pages back. It's still around 5-8ex to craft. So yes, it's low priority on the upgrade list. It was actually the very last piece of gear I acquired, even after my +4 shavronne. Only a +4 prism guardian and triple mod watcher is lower on the list imo.
double post silly me.
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 9:38:44
"
1) Crusader's percent inc ES is MUCH better than ES from body armour.
2) ES recovery rate in suff is highly recommended.
3) Spell damage during flask effect is a good mod, but imo it's better to get some res / attributes instead.
To sum up, I would recommend you to sell this base and buy a Crusader's one.
@dontThinkJustClick so i sold my old crystal belt i showed you for 4ex and then bought a new one
hopefully this is much better
Последняя редакция: Valkirth. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 8:16:48
"
Valkirth написал:
"
3) Spell damage during flask effect is a good mod, but imo it's better to get some res / attributes instead.
@dontThinkJustClick so i sold my old crystal belt i showed you for 4ex and then bought a new one

Exactly what I mentioned. But can you please increase your ES in Implicit to 80?
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 9:31:18
"
"
Valkirth написал:
"

Exactly what I mentioned. But can you please increase your ES in Implicit to 80?
it's only 2 ES off,spammed 16 blessed and closest i got was 78,will fix later.
Последняя редакция: Valkirth. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 10:20:57
Would really appreciate if someone could take a quick look at my character/PoB?

Currently farming currency for a new wand and possible a better ring after that.

Not sure where to go from there. Looking for more dps if anything, i'm alright with 8k es etc.¨

edit: pob here https://pastebin.com/CugmQiKf
Последняя редакция: Elch1po. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 11:44:01
"
Elch1po написал:

Currently farming currency for a new wand and possible a better ring after that.

Not sure where to go from there. Looking for more dps if anything, i'm alright with 8k es etc.¨

1) Boots MUST have at least 30% MS. On Vortex your movement speed is your DPS. Look for a base with MS, ES and something useful in suffixes, then Harvest-craft them.
2) Wtf is 89 Life on your belt???
3) Clusters are your dps.
"
Elch1po написал:

better cluster jewels, connect the tree from the bottom to free like 10 points.

if you can't afford First amongst equal + replenishing presence mediums, get some with brush with death + (vile reinvigoration or deep chill).

Same for your large, get a 8 node cluster with 3 notables. For smalls, try to get one with 2 nodes.
So, I've been looking around trying to decipher how to go about this build. Especially the clusters are sorta confusing. I see a lot run the first amongst equal + replenishing presence mediums - why are they so sought after? is it due to their pairing with zealoth's oath and natural enhancement of the auras? Also see a lot of difference when it comes to intuitive leap vs thread of hope in the socket above start area.
Последняя редакция: Flaxiz. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 14:17:40

Got a nice cold multi from Woe essence rolls :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация