[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
LowBudget780 написал:

Yeah pretty crazy build for sure.

https://pastebin.com/V6x6MTVi

he recently updated some gear. it's 4.1m shaper dps without EE, and 5.6m shaper dps with EE.

absolutely nuts.

for those who need ideas on how to do end game gearing, import that POB.

9.1k ES lvl 98.

"
Omega333 написал:
"
Caedes_ написал:
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to gear up as I'm starting T13+ maps.
I've ~11ex in bank but I'm kinda lost on what I should focus on :
- switching to LL and buy Shav and PoC (6L or 5L ?)
- stay CI and buy a 6L Vaal Regalia ?

My POB : https://pastebin.com/jGgMPmiz

If you can gear check me and give me some advice I would be glad.

Thanks !

The very first thing I see is that your wand has 'add x to x cold damage' which is ill advised with elemental equilibrium. Everything else looked more or less ok. You could squeeze out more energy shield with some equipment upgrades like gloves, but its hardly essential.

On the tree, I've noticed a lot of folks forgoing some of the energy shield in the lower part where the Foresight cluster is. Instead, more damage nodes on the right side of the tree are taken like Growth and Decay and/or Entropy.

Also recommended would be to get a level 21 vortex, as every level is a huge damage upgrade.

Thanks for your answer mate.
The "Adds X to X cold damage" on my wand is ok because it's a local modifier to the wand (wand attack) and is not added to spells (so it doesn't fuck EE). It's the "Adds X to X cold damage to SPELLS" that is forbidden.
Everyone:

I just added a note to the beginning of the guide, and I want to give a little more explanation here. Here's the note:

"In the 17 days since league launch, I have received over 40 friend requests in game, at least 1 in-game whisper every 30 minutes, and over 100 comments on the thread, all asking me to review the gear for a character. I can't do it anymore. I literally don't have time to keep the guide updated, play the game myself, have a full-time job, be a dad and husband, and review 10+ characters per day. There are some incredibly gracious posters in the comments who have been offering gear advice, and I am so thankful for them, but I can't do it myself right now. I can answer questions related to mechanics or the build itself, but I can't search through your characters or import PoBs and comb through them. Thank you for understanding."

First of all, I want to say a massive thank you to people like SonsofKorhal for continuing to assist people in this way. The guide is closing in on 100k views and 300 comments just since the start of the league, and it's too much for me to keep regularly updated on my own.

Second, I strongly encourage you to search for answers yourself. I've seen multiple questions that could be answered if people read the gearing section, specifically EE questions. Between the guide, the PoE discord, poe.ninja, video guides like Zizaran's, and some self-examination, I think it's better for your long-term PoE abilities to search for answers on your own, and then ask for a gear assessment if you truly can't find the answer.

Third, I'm always happy to help someone understand the tricky part of the build. Triggered spells that trigger EE themselves aren't easy to grasp at first, and there are multiple mechanics like that in this build that aren't very easy to grasp. Myself and many others are happy to help with that.

Fourth, use poe.ninja! If you're lacking damage, search Vortex builds, sort by DPS, and compare gear. If you need defense, look at the top 5-10 highest level builds and check their defensive layers. You can learn a ton from that site, and I use it almost daily.

Finally, I'm continuing to work on both my own build and the guide itself. There is likely to be an overhaul to some of the end-game gearing and tree coming up in the near future, as the new end-game has produced new OP items and also made certain things harder to obtain. Keep and eye out!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
I am still specced for life, is it possible to respec into CI if i get ES gear on every part but body armour? I use tabula right now and I want to save up currency to buy a nice 6L ES armour.

hope it make sense. First time trying to play a CI build.
"
dkdunk написал:
I am still specced for life, is it possible to respec into CI if i get ES gear on every part but body armour? I use tabula right now and I want to save up currency to buy a nice 6L ES armour.

Check the guide for the section about finding gear for ES. You can find the bases that you need within 5 minutes in Blood Aqueducts if you follow the instructions. Good luck!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
SonsOfKorhal написал:

he recently updated some gear. it's 4.1m shaper dps without EE, and 5.6m shaper dps with EE.

absolutely nuts.

9.1k ES lvl 98.

I see you changed some of his tree some and being optimistic with all flasks and 3 stacks of spider, but you are still right in that its insane. I thought it had to do with the awakener gems, but honestly that was only about +10% on his damage.

So the real question is why would after his clear intention to min/max this would he NOT go for EE. He could have pathed to Path of the Savant on the left side instead of right and only been 1 point off from grabbing EE. So why wouldn't he take the obvious 1M+ damage increase?

I'm wondering if it has to do with his Watcher's eye. I know Hatred itself doesn't add cold dmg to spells and ruin our EE, but his eye has "Adds 62 to 89 Cold Damage while affected by Hatred". I'm pretty sure that would ruin EE. If that is the case then it begs the question why he didn't buy a different watchers eye because clearly this guy is Mr money bags spending on his items.
"
ZeroCloud написал:
"
SonsOfKorhal написал:

absolutely nuts.

9.1k ES lvl 98.

I see you changed some of his tree some and being optimistic with all flasks and 3 stacks of spider, but you are still right in that its insane. I thought it had to do with the awakener gems, but honestly that was only about +10% on his damage.

So the real question is why would after his clear intention to min/max this would he NOT go for EE. He could have pathed to Path of the Savant on the left side instead of right and only been 1 point off from grabbing EE. So why wouldn't he take the obvious 1M+ damage increase?

I'm wondering if it has to do with his Watcher's eye. I know Hatred itself doesn't add cold dmg to spells and ruin our EE, but his eye has "Adds 62 to 89 Cold Damage while affected by Hatred". I'm pretty sure that would ruin EE. If that is the case then it begs the question why he didn't buy a different watchers eye because clearly this guy is Mr money bags spending on his items.

honestly speaking, when i hit 3.7m sdps during synthesis, I had a WE with cold dmg as well. I can't remember if it negatively affected EE, but I think it doesnt. to be fair, all flask being toggled on is not too extreme a "optimistic" case, because for a metamorph, if you're dealing that kind of damage, you can kill it within 3-4 seconds. dont forget his DOT on Vaal Cold Snap and Cold Snap itself. 3 spider aspect, maybe. but indeed his dps is ridiculous, definitely no issues with clearing non-phasing bosses in 5-10s tops.

I think he simply didn't consider EE because the dmg is so extreme EE doesn't need to be up.(or maybe no time for EE to be in effect). I was also wondering the same why, if you already had OOS/Stormbrand to proc the EO would you not just take EE.
"
ShakCentral написал:
"
dkdunk написал:

Check the guide for the section about finding gear for ES. You can find the bases that you need within 5 minutes in Blood Aqueducts if you follow the instructions. Good luck!

I think you misunderstood me, I am not in doubt on how to find the gear, I am just asking if it's dumb of me to go CI while using Tabula and saving up for a 6L rare armor.

I am level 81, just been hybrid so far.
I'm currently at level 92, very happy with the build so far, there is still some room for improvement for me tho.

Gear

Lethal Pride helped with STR immensely, and also provided a nice bonus in 2x 5% of physical damage taken as fire (on Arcane Expanse and Influence nodes).
Скрытый текст

Currently sitting at a bit over 9k ES, really happy with the damage and survivability

Stats

PoB: https://pastebin.com/nNky5weZ
(note: PoB doesnt process Lethal Pride correctly, hence an empty jewel socket and weird stats on it)
Последняя редакция: Palaryel. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 17:17:09
What I should to improve?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация