[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

@dkdunk

You could get away with using tabula if your other gear has high ES rolls. If you want to really save money, try your best to res cap on jewelry, so you can focus purely on ES on armour. Its what I did. Should be fine, up until t13+ maps or so, where you'll really start to feel the lack of damage.
Around 3,6 million Shaper DOT atm on Vortex. Damage climbing up.
Need to get Hatred + Male Watcher's Eye next. That should bring Vortex's Shaper DOT to around 4.2m.

Последняя редакция: Escape_Artist. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 19:48:46
Thank you for the build, I'm not sure what my DPS is at but I have gone Lowlife and I was able to beat a 8 level awakener deathless.

great build thank you
"
nsantos06 написал:
What I should to improve?

I've been using Storm Brand - Frost Bomb - Orb of Storms in my wand for EE.

At least that's what is said in Ghazzy's guide

"
3L TRIGGER weapon:

- Storm Brand, Frost Bomb, Orb of Storms

Note:
It is VERY important that they are linked in the order described above, the craft "Trigger socketed spell when you use a skill" puts the ability on a 4 second CD and will be cast in the order of the links. This is used to provide cold resistance exposure (-25% cold res) debuff on enemies via Frost Bomb whilst the Storm Brand & Orb of Storms are consistently hitting enemies with Lightning damage making sure the enemies have lower Cold resistances via Elemental Equilibrium this makes it very important that you do NOT, EVER, get any sort of FLAT added cold damage on your tree or gear (%increased is fine, just not # added cold) as that will ruin this setup.
GMT -7:00 PST
i only have currency for a 6 linked CI version or a 5 linked Low-Life Version... which one you think has the highest DPS/Survivability???
"
supervi1 написал:
i only have currency for a 6 linked CI version or a 5 linked Low-Life Version... which one you think has the highest DPS/Survivability???

Same here..
Hey bois !
Currently roflstomping the content with this build, but I feel like I lack quite some damages compared to some people.
I tried the Prism Version with all offensive auras and the %ES on block version, prism puts me at 8.5k ES, which doesn't feel right (10k is love, 10k is life) and %ES gives me way more ES but way less damage, and I never even reach 2M shaper DPS.

If anyone could review my VortVonCnap character that would be great and point me to not too expensive upgrades (I have cash on hand, but telling me a 100ex watcher's eye would be an upgrade is kinda... obvious and sad D: )

Enjoy the new year !
Hello, I wanna try that build and kinda play one character until the end so I wonder if I can spend so much currency to upgrade that build further in DPS/Survival wise? Shortly I wonder if min-maxing/scaling is pretty well with Vortex?
"
Elloktrik написал:
Hello, I wanna try that build and kinda play one character until the end so I wonder if I can spend so much currency to upgrade that build further in DPS/Survival wise? Shortly I wonder if min-maxing/scaling is pretty well with Vortex?

If you check out this guys gear : https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/twking729/syntheticdemon, you can see that the build can be scaled to almost any level of investment. His gear is likely worth at least 1 mirror overall, and his damage is absolutely absurd. It can take everything you throw at it.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
ShakCentral написал:
"
Elloktrik написал:

If you check out this guys gear : https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/twking729/syntheticdemon, you can see that the build can be scaled to almost any level of investment. His gear is likely worth at least 1 mirror overall, and his damage is absolutely absurd. It can take everything you throw at it.

Thank you for your reply. I asked that coz I was confused when you put that on Cons "Does not have infinite scaling like some attack builds" but I got my answer. Its very detailed guide and as a newbie in Poe I really appreciate it

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация