[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

@skub - Get a jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflected on you" as an implicit. Pretty much mandatory for the fight, makes a world of difference. Other than that, your gear looks good, as SimRose says, it will just come down to mechanics and learning the fight.

It IS the worst fight in POE too, I really hate it, such a cluster F#$k!
Has anyone made a POE leveling guide for this build?
Heya xaeror35,

Copy this link into Path of Building - https://pastebin.com/eyckz4WB

At the bottom, there is a drop down menu with levelling trees per act, and other skill trees depending which way you are going (CI or LL etc).

Also click on the "notes" buttom in the top left side, has written detail on levelling etc.

Cheers,
Message removed.... because it was dumb as hell...

But damn this build is great and fun! Thanks for this man!
Последняя редакция: Frankyboy66. Время: 23 июня 2021 г., 18:50:32
just wanna say cheerz shak....maybe i will do this all 30 pages :-)
Hello, first and foremost, thank you for the detailed write up and the helping hands all over the place around here. I also first heard this build suggested on the podcast, as mentioned above.

Would you all mind to review my character to see what I'm missing and where I need to go for the next steps? Level 80, first CI build (I previously have only played life based necromancers), not planning on going to LL this league, maybe next.

New to PoB and I am still not sure that I have the correct build from PoB. If not, can you point me in the right direction?

I'm missing something in my aura setup as I currently run Vitality, Aspect of the Spider, Clarity, and Discipline. Malevolence is equipped, but I've not had the mana to run it, at least I don't think. I tacked on Vitality and Stone Golem for the Trials/traps this morning, but i don't think either of them will hang around.

Life on block has been a staple of my life builds and think I want to go this direction next with ES if you all think its a good idea.

Thanks again for the guide and the suggestions!
Thanks for the awesome build.

I'm going in the CI route and I'm kind of confused.
Currently I'm still running Creeping Frost with 3 support gems and Vortex with 4 support gems.

I find Creeping Frost very helpful in situations where I can't get close enough safely like when fighting ranged mobs or opening doors in heists.

It seems like the build here suggests to replace Creeping Frost with Orb of Storms + Frost Bomb. Are these only for Trigger Mod wands ? Or are these self casts ?

I would assume Frost Bomb is useful to reduce mobs resistance to cold, but what is the benefit of Orb of Storms ?

Also, I was thinking of using Frostbolt to replace Creeping Frost. This way I will have an option to use Vortex from long range when needed. Any opinions ?
Thanks for this build its really strong lol. Will check the endgame.
I usually play physical builds, been trying some different things at the end of the league and gave this a go. Seems pretty good!

Just to comment on some other posts - I'm still doing CI, have no clusters, probably invested 3 or 4 ex in some gear (though also had some things lying around from other toons). Almost none of my gems are 20 yet, maybe 8k ES. T16 rare maps definitely can kill me, but I can still clear them. Not bad for low 80s that I started 2 days ago. True I haven't tried really rippy things yet, and I do know the fights, even if I'm not great at them. But it clearly can survive, though flask mashing and running around is a must!

My one criticism of the guide, and I know it's in a bit of a transition right now, is it's a bit complicated with the leveling/CI/LL versions. I realize explaining it all and when to switch and how to prepare is never going to be easy. It feels like it might be nice to have it all broken out more for each somewhere (might have missed it). And personally I'd love a separate POB rather than having to switch everything around in the one, though I realize that might be a bit harder to maintain. Hopefully after the post reorg it will be a little cleaner.

Anyhow, thanks for the build and the couple days fun. Probably not going to push it too much more this league, but maybe next time!

edit: just did a T16 excavation, rare (including hexproof), maven observer, drox showed up, 7 round ulti, metamorph. Deathless, still just level 85, definitely would not call it a glass canon.
Последняя редакция: settonull99. Время: 9 июля 2021 г., 16:08:32
Is LL with Shavronnes and that the life reserve shield required to take on end game bosses (Sirus, Uber Elder)? Or would CI be able to kill them as well?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация