[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
diablomig написал:
Is LL with Shavronnes and that the life reserve shield required to take on end game bosses (Sirus, Uber Elder)? Or would CI be able to kill them as well?

Should probably hear from someone who's played this build for more than a few days, and I know the fights ok at this point, but I just killed the A8 conquerors and then Sirus with CI (dropped an awakened controlled destruction!).

I also did mastermind and Shaper and Elder (no maven). Just failed at UE, but finished off Elder and had a sliver of Shaper's life left, came pretty close. I'm not great at that fight to begin with, let a lot of degen clutter.

Uber Atziri did me in too sadly, when she splits I got clobbered, but again I always find that fight harder. Don't think a little more DPS would have helped me there.

BTW with "enemy is chilled" selected I'm like 980k Shaper/Sirus and 1.9M normal DPS according to POB.

Invested a little bit though rings especially are still crap. Really struggle with getting dexterity for the 111 req gems. Not gonna bother with LL, maybe try it next league.
i have a important QUESTION... i am a new player and i am lvl 71 and i cannot figure out a way to use all the aura skills.. they reserve to much mana.. HELP ME PLEASE!!
"
badpoe88 написал:
i have a important QUESTION... i am a new player and i am lvl 71 and i cannot figure out a way to use all the aura skills.. they reserve to much mana.. HELP ME PLEASE!!

you need this

Hi, a got a stupid question. But why do we need ele focus as main link in vortex? It doesnt chill and freeze enemies in that case, am i right? Or i missunderstand something

P.S found answer in description FAQ, sorry
Последняя редакция: Kurt176. Время: 15 июля 2021 г., 3:04:47
After 3.15 announcement my first takes pending other news:

- the new defensive banner seems superultrahypermega op.
- the new ward mechanic favors Trickster with his evasion over Occultist, but...
- Scaling auras with LL might be the best option to compensate support gems giga nerf.

edit: and ho, as support gems will be less impactful, have a 6L in a 4+2 config with 2 active skills (like vortex + cold snap) becomes more attractive.
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 16 июля 2021 г., 13:38:06
Does the new patch means that cold slinger is literally dead for this build?
Hey Shak,

I wanted to try this build but am a noob at interpreting patch notes. I see Vortex isn't nerfed at that's good. Any chance you'll update this to 3.15 or is there something else in the patch notes that is going to f with this build?

Thanks!
Cold slinger needs tests, even if everyone says it's dead. But it wasn't the fastest vortex clear anyway. (both trickster cold snap + vortex, and occultist cyclone cwc frostbolt did clear faster).

Mana cost for 6L more than doubled (2.498x more). Hypothermia is dead. Bonechill is dead. Control destruction might prevent us to use Elemental Overload efficiently, this needs testing.

I now believe the best was to use a 6L chest is in a 4+2 config (with 2 main skills like vortex and creeping frost). Empower 4 is the best replacement for Hypothermia.

Cinderswallow will need ignite to function, and only has 1 of the 3 mod. Edit: I was planning to use flame wall but this does apply burning, not ignite. Combustion support linked to storm brand in a trigger wand might be the best way to sustain cinderswallow 90 charges.

cdot clusters hit too. LL aura stacking is really the best way to do the damage now. Going bonkers on aura is the way.

This is shame as I was looking to start with Trickster and play CI plus the new ward mechanic before migrating to a fast clear build. Plus Trickster doesn't depend on cinderswallow. But this look dead in water compared to occultist LL aura stacking.

Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 20 июля 2021 г., 20:17:52
Gee.

I'm simulating the new support gems, removing bonechill, replacing hypothermia with empower 4, removing EO, or better keeping it but replacing controlled destruction. I'm unironically considering awakened increased area of effect as main skill link.

Basically my early end game dps is divided by 3, it goes to 2.3m to 0.9m dps (LL, woke gems).

My 3.13 endgame build goes from 13.7m dps to 3.6. That's a 72% dps loss for a 200ex+ build. (+4 shav, gg everything except maven mods). And that's with 4 aura mid clusters. With cdot ones the loss would be even worth.

So basically end game dps has been divided by 4.

It's not finished yet. I'm pretty sure the skill tree will be adjusted just enough so that our large thread of hope just can't reach the 6/7 nodes it can now.

Shak, it was nice knowing you. It was good as long as it lasted. I hope the incredible community you built will survive this blast and thrive against all odds. Have fun!
Скрытый текст
"
roselan написал:
Gee.

I'm simulating the new support gems, removing bonechill, replacing hypothermia with empower 4, removing EO, or better keeping it but replacing controlled destruction. I'm unironically considering awakened increased area of effect as main skill link.

Basically my early end game dps is divided by 3, it goes to 2.3m to 0.9m dps (LL, woke gems).

My 3.13 endgame build goes from 13.7m dps to 3.6. That's a 72% dps loss for a 200ex+ build. (+4 shav, gg everything except maven mods). And that's with 4 aura mid clusters. With cdot ones the loss would be even worth.

So basically end game dps has been divided by 4.

It's not finished yet. I'm pretty sure the skill tree will be adjusted just enough so that our large thread of hope just can't reach the 6/7 nodes it can now.

Shak, it was nice knowing you. It was good as long as it lasted. I hope the incredible community you built will survive this blast and thrive against all odds. Have fun!

We're going to survive. EO will still be up. Working on updates as much as I possibly can. Keep your chin up
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация