[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
idkwat написал:
You guys reckon this to be a viable build to league start with? I want to take it far, then level something else, but be able to farm t16s and I don't mind if bosses like the conq's/maven/sirus are slow, but doable

Well, I didn't play at all in 3.15, but I league started with this build in 3.14 and went from nothing to t16, farmed quite a lot of simulacrum and then changed builds. Bossing was fine, but not spectacular, but I was able to clear pretty much all content.
Ele EQ is dead . The build would have zpds ?
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Последняя редакция: Hey0cean. Время: 17 окт. 2021 г., 5:23:20
"
Hey0cean написал:

No it won't have 0 dps..

Like all cold dot skills got big flat damage buffs.
Combined with new masteries (which we don't know what they are), better passive tree pathing and some random bits and pieces, the build should be fine. Might even be buffed.
"
Erayo написал:
"
Hey0cean написал:

No it won't have 0 dps..

Like all cold dot skills got big flat damage buffs.
Combined with new masteries (which we don't know what they are), better passive tree pathing and some random bits and pieces, the build should be fine. Might even be buffed.

Sounds good. Planning to start with it.

Thanks for the clarification :)
Have u seen recent screens from the passive tree on Reddit? Some are amazing.
Good for ES but wonder how the tree will gonna looks like.

All mastery points here >>> https://poedb.tw/us/Passive_mastery
Some look very guuuud
Последняя редакция: ddarek65. Время: 18 окт. 2021 г., 3:37:08
Noob question, but are the the defensive abilities (Frost Shield/Immortal Call) intended to manually cast? If yes, why not CWDT?
For anyone asking about this build being a league starter, I played it last league as SSF and got to maps before I even bothered spending any time tuning my items to the build specifics. (Just did general res, life, atts on gear, and did not fine tune or min/max.)
I had no particular trouble with Act One once I figured out that it was good to get out of the way of the rhoas when they charged. Vortex to move was easy, and the only danger I ran into was when I got impatient and felt it would be helpful to drop a vortex right on top of a big bad rather than lay one down and lure it in.
ShakC's done a great job with this build. I may play it again next league because it is so low-stress. (I used the explode on curse kill ascendency late in the game along with orb of storms linked to frostbite, hextouch, and chain support. I'd walk in dropping vortexes, throw up an orb of storms, retreat and lob in creeping frosts for extra pop. Very satisfying.)
What about 3.16 and new passive tree? Wheen check POB for leveling?
Please update Shak!
"
moon_nmh написал:
Please update Shak!

SSF/HC CI: https://pastebin.com/RwK8C3wa
Trade Low Life: https://pastebin.com/0dnMBAmw

Hope he's ok im sharing it with people. These are links from the Shak's discord.

He will update the guide soon.
Последняя редакция: Hey0cean. Время: 21 окт. 2021 г., 10:07:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация