[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Erwinde,

I discuss EE in the first gearing section. It's probably worth a larger discussion and will likely be moved to its own area in the future

Fiatil,

It partially depends on your definition of cheap, and what level you're gearing to. Check the section on farming Blood Aqueducts for your CI gear. With around 100 Alterations (very cheap), you can craft your own blue set of CI gear, likely using 1 or 2 rare pieces you currently have from leveling. Gearing an Occultist is very very easy.

Also, the majority of high level Tricksters use Atziri's Reflection, and even if you were to buy a fully 6-linked Shavronne's Wrappings, it would be about 1/10th of the price of Reflection

TeModen,

I'm looking into this. I've had no issues, and I'm trying to determine the problem. Are you using Openarl or LocalIdentity?

HeManNZ,

Check out the rext on Vile Bastion and/or Presence of Chayula
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 15:47:00
"
TeModen написал:
Pastebin doesn't work for me, it just breaks PoB

Is your PoB updated? Works fine for me.
The build looks awesome. Very VERY thorough. I think this is my league starter! :)

I would love to hear an update on the new "curse on hit"-gem. I could definitely see it being useful.

But thanks for spending your time helping us plebs. Looking forward to a potential update!
Thanks for the response! Yeah I'm never ever going to buy an Atziri's Reflection, so I'm definitely more interested in a step down from that. A 6L Shavs is generally within my budget if I stay dedicated to one character, but not something I want to plan on for a league starter.

My past experience is that going with LL/Shavs is higher DPS but quite a bit more expensive to get the same amount of ES, correct?

If that's true, to be practical I'm probably most interested in the CI leg of your build (because I'll probably get distracted before I farm enough currency to make LL/Shavs really shine). Do you think that makes sense to use against a Trickster? Let's say the less than 2 exalt range for both characters.

Thanks again for the help!
"
HeManNZ написал:
I wonder if cyclone might be an effective way to apply the awakened curse on hit setup, so we'll be stun immune

That's my build! And It's truly awesome sauce.

If I wasn't so lazy I would post a build about it (maybe I will). but ShakCentral got all bases covered :)

Here is a preview:

Several interactions makes this build amazing:
- Cyclone built in stun immunity allows us to get rid of the useless void bacon ascendency
- Cyclone has a high hit rate even with zero accuracy, offering a novel way to reliably apply Elemental Equilibrium.
- The speed penalty of Cyclone doesn’t impact our dps or clearing speed much, as it is limited by vortex cooldown.
- It offers a simple and reliable way to grant fortify, 100% of the time
- On hit effects like mana leech and “ES gained for each enemy hit”

The Good
- Cheap
- Easy
- Tanky
- Strong against endgame bosses
- Explosions!

The Bad
- Clear speed is not zoom zoom
- Wands can’t be used
- Str requirements for scepter

The Ugly
- Can’t use hatred or HoI with EE
- Clunky while leveling with low movement speed

tree
pastebin
uberelder video
delve 1300 video

nice boots for the build (and surprisingly cheap to craft):

I just prey that we can still have a fortify affix in 3.9 on some gear for a pseudo 5L.
"
janus1231 написал:
The build looks awesome. Very VERY thorough. I think this is my league starter! :)

I would love to hear an update on the new "curse on hit"-gem. I could definitely see it being useful.

But thanks for spending your time helping us plebs. Looking forward to a potential update!

Check out the 3.9 updates section. I've already covered the new gem :) Seems very good if you can work a sceptre into the build for Leap Slam application of the curses
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 15:47:14
"
ShakCentral написал:
Check out the 3.9 updates section. I've already covered the new gem :) Seems very good if you can work a sceptre into the build for Leap Slam application of the curses

About that crazy gem, are you sure it bypasses the curses limit?

It states "Supported Skills can apply an additional Curse".

It does not state "You can apply an additional Curse".

More tests are clearly needed. I volunteer! ^^
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 16:49:44
I really like your builds and guess I'm going to start with it tomorrow.

If I'm not mistaken https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight should be redirected to https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph after the league start, so you could use league trade links as they should update themselves automatically. This may be easier than having to change the league.

Edit:
Also what is your opinion about a different shield, e.g. Saffel's, for more maximum resistance?

Edit2:
The trees in PoB are still 3.8 trees, only one is 3.9, converting them to 3.9 is fine though.
Последняя редакция: nikvaro. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 17:13:40
"
BlackStarDec написал:

Is your PoB updated? It works fine for me.

it is, it eats any other 3.9 updated build easily, already fed it with 3, yet this one is a tough thing to swallow.

Edit: version 1.4.153. Latest one according to github

Edit V2: how `bout cold snap + awakened CoH + ele.weakness + frosbite? Seems like a huge -%res for anyone who dares to enter the room
Последняя редакция: TeModen. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 17:30:52
Thanks, I'll try it as league starter tomorrow. Also, due to nerf of OoS/LS trap looks like leveling will be not that smooth as before :(
Последняя редакция: m11stlemagic. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 18:28:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация