[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
LowBudget780 написал:
"
FaroBoon написал:

So basically flat cold is bad, you don't want it on anything and increased is fine. If you're not sure check tooltip on Storm Brand and OOS, if you see cold damage anywhere on those two skills something is wrong.

Thanks for the explanation! I actually found flat cold on another piece of gear using the tooltip.
PSA: Do not put arcane surge in the item that has aspect of the spider (like i did) it increases mana reservation by alot.

Hi,
Instead of "Hypothermia", I see people using "Awakened Swift Affliction". Does Vortex really work with 2 Swift Affliction gems?

Vortex - Controlled Destruction - Efficacy - Elemental Focus - Swift Affliction - Awakened Swift Affliction
"
TheHeadsmasher написал:
Hi,
Instead of "Hypothermia", I see people using "Awakened Swift Affliction". Does Vortex really work with 2 Swift Affliction gems?

Vortex - Controlled Destruction - Efficacy - Elemental Focus - Swift Affliction - Awakened Swift Affliction

yes it works, the more multiplier of swift affliction is 5% higher than on hypothermia plus 10% increased from quality. The downside is that you lose chill effectiveness and vortex duration is even shorter than with only woke swift affliction. i personally don't think it is worth using
Последняя редакция: swaggerino123. Время: 22 янв. 2020 г., 3:48:07
"
swaggerino123 написал:
PSA: Do not put arcane surge in the item that has aspect of the spider (like i did) it increases mana reservation by alot.

It never occurred to me that it does. LOL thanks.
< i got that enchant from first enchant fossil, and got this from 3rd fossil, so lucky >
Последняя редакция: kukharty. Время: 22 янв. 2020 г., 8:25:36
For those using Thread of Hope, what radius and in which socket are you placing it in?
Over the last two nights I streamed the Orb of Storms leveling process for the build in HCSSF. It definitely struggles more than it used to with increased boss life, but I was able to get to Blood Aqueducts without dying fairly easily, with only one or two close-ish calls.

Funnily enough, as soon as I got the ES bases assembled and in a stash tab, my next run on BA killed me. I was sleep deprived and yawned and got smacked by some archers I didn't see. It was hilarious and only slightly embarassing and I'll upload the run in a 2-part video shortly.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120

Hey, I just crafted this belt and was wondering how much this is worth?

Thx in advance.
"
TheHeadsmasher написал:
Hi,
How good is Thread of Hope jewel? I have seen people using it, but is it worth it?

"
GreenManalishi1 написал:
For those using Thread of Hope, what radius and in which socket are you placing it in?

Large radius, see my profile for where (by Mystic Bulkwark).
I shared my thoughts on how good I thought it was in my case and tried to start a conversation about it, but unfortunately no one seemed interested. See my post here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120/page/57#p22773048

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация