[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
TheHeadsmasher написал:
"

Also I have a question. Does the number of warriors on Lethal Pride Kiloava Jewel matter ?

It does matter, but the bonus doesn't benefit us most of the time. My Jewel gave some Melee Physical bonus, which is useless. However, I got 20 resistance on the Dex mode.

The +20 Str on a notable is actually a huge thing. With that and all the strength from the minor passive nodes you have everything you need. Allows one less complication when gearing. I just kept buying and reselling them until I found what I wanted, because it's cheaper than divines and you don't risk losing Kiloava.
"
ZeroCloud написал:
TLDR: Thread of Hope is actually great for this build. I got more than a 25% increase in my Shaper DPS and more layered defense. Overall the key things this enables is the inclusion of Zealotry, Flesh and Stone and the Zealot's Oath keystone.

So Zealot's Oath is only good IF you have Zealotry, correct? As there is no source of life generation, I don't see how selecting Zealot's Oath would do any good.
"
TheHeadsmasher написал:
"
ZeroCloud написал:
TLDR: Thread of Hope is actually great for this build. I got more than a 25% increase in my Shaper DPS and more layered defense. Overall the key things this enables is the inclusion of Zealotry, Flesh and Stone and the Zealot's Oath keystone.

So Zealot's Oath is only good IF you have Zealotry, correct? As there is no source of life generation, I don't see how selecting Zealot's Oath would do any good.

Sulphur flask achieves the same thing, it's nothing special (about 500 ES regen) but worth a point if it's on your way. The only scenario where it is entirely useless is with CI variant of the build.
Thank you Voeid.

This is probably a dumb question here:

With a life build, I hit a life flask when I see the health is low or falling. With this low life build, what do I supposed to do?

There are many times where I see the life falling down until my toon dies without being able to do anything about it. This is especially bad in a burning ground.
Последняя редакция: TheHeadsmasher. Время: 23 янв. 2020 г., 16:47:50
"
TheHeadsmasher написал:
"
ZeroCloud написал:

Actually, most versions of the LL build get 1.9% life regen from the tree going to nodes you already want. 1.4% on the Growth and Decay Wheel, and 0.5% from Resourcefulness.

My main reason to take Zealotry is for the more damage multiplier so the additional consecration ES regen is just a nice extra benefit.
Hi all!

I'm trying to upgrade my wand and was able to land on the below wand. Is it worth the 2ex multimod craft, or should I keep trying for better? Thanks!

ZeroCloud,
Since your character only use one curse, wouldn't it be better to drop Malediction and pick up Vile Basion? Then the amulet can be changed to something else as it doesn't need Stun immunity anymore.
Последняя редакция: TheHeadsmasher. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 1:10:29
"
TheHeadsmasher написал:
Thank you Voeid.

This is probably a dumb question here:

With a life build, I hit a life flask when I see the health is low or falling. With this low life build, what do I supposed to do?

There are many times where I see the life falling down until my toon dies without being able to do anything about it. This is especially bad in a burning ground.

In an emergency Vaal Discipline is your replacement for a life flask, otherwise I'd sidestep to let the ES recharge begin and then Wicked Ward will keep it topped off - that's why increased recharge rate/faster start of recharge are such good picks for us.

For Burning Ground I now keep Soul of Abberath on permanently as it helps with a number of MM constructs even if the map itself has no Burning Ground, also half the duration of ignite isn't bad. I do realize that as low life you most likely want Shakari though, may be worth switching them based on map mods though.
Последняя редакция: Voeid. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 3:59:14
Regarding ground degens and DoT effects i found that picking up "Light Eater" for a little bit of spell leech is surprisingly good even tho it only works with the initial hits from Vortex/Cold Snap. And it is in Range for the thread of hope jewel.
Последняя редакция: swaggerino123. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 4:23:10
Got an awakener's orb today, can we make use of it for anything GG?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация