[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I crafted this wand following the guide on page 93
and was wondering what's the best crusader orb / exalt to slam it with?

Thank you.
Последняя редакция: allnamesaretaken50. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 4:56:06
"
Dudemon написал:
Hi guys, first of all i am a returning player, coming back after 3 years or so, never played vortex before, love the playstyle (this is gonna be my spell for the future) i want to push as deep i can with my noob experience . I made public the profile, i made mistakes, i spend hours to fix them,but 3 years far away from this game its a wall! I need your help, no fear! my profile is public, roast me and let me understand what to chance! sorry for my school english.
Regards

I imported your char into POB, and have some input.

1. Remove you Ruby flask and exchange it for something else, like a Amethyst flask or a unique flask. Also ass Quality to them as suggested by Zeeshka.

2. Next is a question of surviveability vs damage. For me it shows you at 2.28 dot DPS and 7591 ES (this might be bugged, because it shows 8651 when I re activate Discipline). In terms of tree I would spec out of the jewel socket where you have Watchers Eye, that's 4 points. Take the Jewel node by Shadow instead you are 1 point away from. Spend the next 3 into Growth and Decay, with one more level/point you can take that whole wheel. That gives you almost 10% dps.

3. If you get 1 Jewel (any jewel you can use) with 1% reduced mana reserved, you can run Malevolence, Zealotry and Hatred on your life with % unreserved life left. If you den drop Aspect of the spider you can run Discipline and Blasphemy-curses on your mana. This can be further minmaxed by getting Frostbite on a ring/wand, but that would probably require you to drop the Mark od the Shaper. Don't necessarily do these things, just letting you know it's options :P

This in addition to Growth and Decay puts you at 2.7m dps.

4. Your boots are pretty low ES, try to aim for 150+ ES with movespeed and resistances you need.
You wand is so-so, could definitly use an upgrade. Right now you have two dmg mods on it, try and get three. Spell damage, cold dot multi, cold damage, damage over time etc. It can be hard to find, and I definitly recommend using POB to check wands to compare! Bear in mind that high spell damage and cold dot can outdamage the +1 cold spell mod.

5. Add quality to your rings/amulet/belt (Catalysts). Add defense to increase ES mostly.
You belt could also need an upgrade, as it gives rather low flat ES and no %ES. This is a defense boost. I realize it's hard to balance resists when one ring slot is taken. If you keep dying, remove Mark of Shaper for now for another ring with ES, resist etc. You just have to prioritize what you want, damage or surviveability.

Also get quality on your 6L-gems, and keep leveling them. When they at 20/20 your DMG will be at 2.8 mill, even more if you got some 21/20 gems or awakened ones.

PS: You can also save a point by speccing CI for the block jewel instead of EB.
I like your Cluster Jewels, they are nice.

I'll add a list of things to upgrade for a DPS/defense boost:

-Corrupted Shavronnes with +2 to duration or AOE gems, or +1 to gems. This would be around 40-50 ex, so it's a expensive one, but gives a 28-30% ish dps increase.
-Better belt for defense.
-Better wand, try to get 3 dmg mods on it, but remember to check em all in POB.
- Get Vortex enchant on a good helmet, this is 5% dps boost.
- Higher ES boots
- Flask, drop the Ruby. I would also replace the Basalt with a normal Granite as that gives more phys reduction than the basalt (you only have armor through Rumi's).
- Get your gems leveled and qualitied, and consider awakened gems when you can afford it.

In the end it depends what you need. More damage or defense.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
allnamesaretaken50 написал:
I crafted this wand following the guide on page 93
and was wondering what's the best crusader orb / exalt to slam it with?

Thank you.

If I remember my crafting right you have a Suffix open.
If you were to Exalt slam it, you could at best get 30% cold damage or 18% dot multi. Chances are wildly low of hitting the highest tier of these. Would not do.

If you were to slam ut with a conq orb, though, you could get:

REDEEMER ORB:
Chance to inflict cold exposure on hit
Spells have chance to deal double damage
Curse enemies with lvl 10 frostbite on hit
Hatred has increased aura effect

Theres a few more you can hit, none of them being terrible reallty, but you actually have a positive chance of hitting something good, even real good.

I would 10/10 slam it with a redeemer orb. Link me result!
What do you config to show your dps on POB, when i loaded the guy's pob from last post it only shows him at 1M dot dps but you say it shows him at 2.28M dps?

For reference my POB shows me at 1.7M dot dps (all the cluster jewels i have are used)
https://pastebin.com/Ag1bVAxQ

Will link the wand once i slam it with a redeemer orb like you said thank you!
Последняя редакция: allnamesaretaken50. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 5:56:04
"
What do you config to show your dps on POB, when i loaded the guy's pob from last post it only shows him at 1M dot dps but you say it shows him at 2.28M dps?

For reference my POB shows me at 1.7M dot dps (all the cluster jewels i have are used)

I checked the other dude though, not you. I can check yours now. The DPS you get is correct, and it's rather low considering you are running Prism Guardian and Rime Gaze. You should definitly fit in Hatred, not sure why you are running with a 20/20 clarity with that amount of unreserved mana. You can run Hatred just fine by taking the first node in Influence, right by CI.
With 38% unreserved mana, I would find something to fit in there as well. An aspect, or Clarity if you actually do need it.
In addition, if you get some extra unreserved mana (either by a lab enchant for mana reserved hatred f.ex), you can run Zealotry on life as well, and put Discipline on mana.
You can get nodes on tree for reduced mana reserved, you can get it on jewels, you can get it as enchants etc. It's totally doable.

Getting in Hatred opens up to get a decent Watcher's eye too.. you can get rather cheap ones with 1 good mod. Either Malevolence (dot multi), Discipline (es faster recharge start), Clarity (more es), Hatred (more cold dmg).
Two mods might be a lot, but just getting a malevolence or hatred one would boost you a bit DPS wise.

You are also widely overcapped resistance-wise. Throw a Thread of Hope Large ring in jewel slot by witch (left of Mystic Bulwark). Spec into Breath of Rime, Heart of Ice, Wicked ward, Utmost Intellect, Aracnist Dominion, Arcane Focus.

Skip the points you now don't need, put them into either:

-You can pick up jewel node by shadow, get a good jewel.
-Pick up Coldhearted Calculation/Lethal assault/Resourcefullness, depending on what you prefer and want.
- Maybe even go for a large cluster with good dps nodes?

For more bossing DPS (or general DPS) you can also run Ele weakness instead of Enfeeble, that's a nice boost. You can switch between them.

Doing all or some of this would increase your DPS by a good margin, as well as defense :-)

Guys killed Sirius on lvl 8 got an awakener orb and just for fun used them on the crystal belt I bought to craft the increased energy shield...

sorry I have to share this look:

hhahahahahaha wtf troll roll
"
MindR написал:
"

I checked the other dude though, not you. I can check yours now. The DPS you get is correct, and it's rather low considering you are running Prism Guardian and Rime Gaze. You should definitly fit in Hatred, not sure why you are running with a 20/20 clarity with that amount of unreserved mana. You can run Hatred just fine by taking the first node in Influence, right by CI.
With 38% unreserved mana, I would find something to fit in there as well. An aspect, or Clarity if you actually do need it.
In addition, if you get some extra unreserved mana (either by a lab enchant for mana reserved hatred f.ex), you can run Zealotry on life as well, and put Discipline on mana.
You can get nodes on tree for reduced mana reserved, you can get it on jewels, you can get it as enchants etc. It's totally doable.

Getting in Hatred opens up to get a decent Watcher's eye too.. you can get rather cheap ones with 1 good mod. Either Malevolence (dot multi), Discipline (es faster recharge start), Clarity (more es), Hatred (more cold dmg).
Two mods might be a lot, but just getting a malevolence or hatred one would boost you a bit DPS wise.

You are also widely overcapped resistance-wise. Throw a Thread of Hope Large ring in jewel slot by witch (left of Mystic Bulwark). Spec into Breath of Rime, Heart of Ice, Wicked ward, Utmost Intellect, Aracnist Dominion, Arcane Focus.

Skip the points you now don't need, put them into either:

-You can pick up jewel node by shadow, get a good jewel.
-Pick up Coldhearted Calculation/Lethal assault/Resourcefullness, depending on what you prefer and want.
- Maybe even go for a large cluster with good dps nodes?

For more bossing DPS (or general DPS) you can also run Ele weakness instead of Enfeeble, that's a nice boost. You can switch between them.

Doing all or some of this would increase your DPS by a good margin, as well as defense :-)

Thanks man i really appreciate the help! just switched to low life yesterday and this is my 3rd toon i played this league so i probably can improve a lot of things :)
Btw i think you see me as wildely over capped on resistances because of the wild oak flask enabled :) i'm
still over cap on all resistances though since i like to play like that for maps that have - ele resists maybe i can optimize this better.
Последняя редакция: allnamesaretaken50. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 7:43:30
"
MindR написал:
"
Dudemon написал:
Hi guys, first of all i am a returning player, coming back after 3 years or so, never played vortex before, love the playstyle (this is gonna be my spell for the future) i want to push as deep i can with my noob experience . I made public the profile, i made mistakes, i spend hours to fix them,but 3 years far away from this game its a wall! I need your help, no fear! my profile is public, roast me and let me understand what to chance! sorry for my school english.
Regards

I imported your char into POB, and have some input.

1. Remove you Ruby flask and exchange it for something else, like a Amethyst flask or a unique flask. Also ass Quality to them as suggested by Zeeshka.

2. Next is a question of surviveability vs damage. For me it shows you at 2.28 dot DPS and 7591 ES (this might be bugged, because it shows 8651 when I re activate Discipline). In terms of tree I would spec out of the jewel socket where you have Watchers Eye, that's 4 points. Take the Jewel node by Shadow instead you are 1 point away from. Spend the next 3 into Growth and Decay, with one more level/point you can take that whole wheel. That gives you almost 10% dps.

3. If you get 1 Jewel (any jewel you can use) with 1% reduced mana reserved, you can run Malevolence, Zealotry and Hatred on your life with % unreserved life left. If you den drop Aspect of the spider you can run Discipline and Blasphemy-curses on your mana. This can be further minmaxed by getting Frostbite on a ring/wand, but that would probably require you to drop the Mark od the Shaper. Don't necessarily do these things, just letting you know it's options :P

This in addition to Growth and Decay puts you at 2.7m dps.

4. Your boots are pretty low ES, try to aim for 150+ ES with movespeed and resistances you need.
You wand is so-so, could definitly use an upgrade. Right now you have two dmg mods on it, try and get three. Spell damage, cold dot multi, cold damage, damage over time etc. It can be hard to find, and I definitly recommend using POB to check wands to compare! Bear in mind that high spell damage and cold dot can outdamage the +1 cold spell mod.

5. Add quality to your rings/amulet/belt (Catalysts). Add defense to increase ES mostly.
You belt could also need an upgrade, as it gives rather low flat ES and no %ES. This is a defense boost. I realize it's hard to balance resists when one ring slot is taken. If you keep dying, remove Mark of Shaper for now for another ring with ES, resist etc. You just have to prioritize what you want, damage or surviveability.

Also get quality on your 6L-gems, and keep leveling them. When they at 20/20 your DMG will be at 2.8 mill, even more if you got some 21/20 gems or awakened ones.

PS: You can also save a point by speccing CI for the block jewel instead of EB.
I like your Cluster Jewels, they are nice.

I'll add a list of things to upgrade for a DPS/defense boost:

-Corrupted Shavronnes with +2 to duration or AOE gems, or +1 to gems. This would be around 40-50 ex, so it's a expensive one, but gives a 28-30% ish dps increase.
-Better belt for defense.
-Better wand, try to get 3 dmg mods on it, but remember to check em all in POB.
- Get Vortex enchant on a good helmet, this is 5% dps boost.
- Higher ES boots
- Flask, drop the Ruby. I would also replace the Basalt with a normal Granite as that gives more phys reduction than the basalt (you only have armor through Rumi's).
- Get your gems leveled and qualitied, and consider awakened gems when you can afford it.

In the end it depends what you need. More damage or defense.

Thanks a lot for your time,as soon as i finish work im going to fill up this "do to " list you made,again thank you!
"
"
MindR написал:

Thanks man i really appreciate the help! just switched to low life yesterday and this is my 3rd toon i played this league so i probably can improve a lot of things :)
Btw i think you see me as wildely over capped on resistances because of the wild oak flask enabled :) i'm
still over cap on all resistances though since i like to play like that for maps that have - ele resists maybe i can optimize this better.

No problem. And you were right about the flask. I unticked it, and you are still 16/24/7 overcapped. You can probably divine/add q to some gear to get the light res to +10 at least, and from there a Thread of Hope and the points saved is way better than Ele Weakness cap. If it gets cast on you, just use flask - and then roll Maps without it.

It would give you a lot of points to play with :-)

Hello everyone!
Can someone advise on what I should upgrade next?
My damage is ok, but I struggle with survivability on Sirus and in Sim.
Love the build by the way.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация