[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

really nice, will have to take a look and see what I can do!
Hey MindR,

Loving the build so far. Looking to see what you can recommend for next end-game upgrade? My profile is also opened.

https://pastebin.com/Tf6Sp9Q2

Thank you for having a look!!
Hi Guys now I am rdy for my update:

I ran 1 week the tripple curse setup and the quality of life was amazing.

My Gear:

Thx MindR for alot of help it was really a blast and I am not done min maxing, I have a Mind Cage with 15% Mana reduced hatred in my stash...

Expirience:
I die to pretty much nothing BUT Sirius (first League with him still a fool taking him on without EXP I guess)
Korvis on Juiced T16 100% Delirium maps, the other delirium dude is np but Korvis hits really hard on this base, last time I died double to him and lightning degen of warlord on the ground which I wasn t able to see.
Third thing is ELE Reflect so be careful with the ivory watchstones which add Suffixes...

This Char is the Allround Star, I can do any content in the game so it must be said, that he is poor by making turns in the timeless conflict but everything else I love.

My preferred Map for Splinters is Strand (T14) which will give you arround 25-40 Splinters a run (1-2min), If you roll the shrine modifier on a sextent, I def would recommend putting in Legion Scarabs, because now you can easily clear them.

For Cassia Maps I use 1 Amber Oil to be able to set up all Ice Cage towers and Minion Towers, because my clear is not as insane fast (without Vaal Cold Snap on CD) as Bow Builds. The Other Oils are usually 2 Crimson

The triple Curse setup lags for me a little bit on damage site, I tried to find a presence of Chayula with extra curse and Tranquility but there are not on the market my first 3 tries all went wrong.

I Think for delving it is madatory to run this setup with Enfeeble/Temp Chains I am now at arround 450 and it is easy without but it won t stay this way for sure.

I will post my jewels later but 1 use 1 Large with
Conjured Wall (spell damage + spell block)
Sap Psyche
Mage Hunter (Spell Damage + Spell Block + Power Charges in delve GREAT)

Medium ones are Vile Reinvogation the other I dunno atm but I will post.

More important are the Curse ones with Master of Fear and Wish for Death which gives you culling Strike (HI KORVIS!) and unnerving which was pretty awesome.

I def agree with MindR on running Malediction over Vile Bastion.

So I did not calculate my Damage but everything dies in an instant unless it is Korvis or Sirius.
"
Hey MindR,

Loving the build so far. Looking to see what you can recommend for next end-game upgrade? My profile is also opened.

https://pastebin.com/Tf6Sp9Q2

Thank you for having a look!!

Hey dude, I snapped it open in POB and took a look. So happy you already running Thread of Hope. I remember basically no one used it before, and now everyone and their mother has realized how well it fits this build. Hype!

For the record your POB link gave me error 302 (no idea what that is), so I manually imported myself.

Your gear is really good, like really! Your tree is also basically the same tree I run, so I have no complaints haha. I mean I like it, so I really don't have anything I'd change on it. You have just really reached the endgame of minmaxing with this.
Except: I see you specced EB over CI in the tree. I do that to when I share POB due to speccing CI with Lethal Pride messing stuff a bit up in terms of auras on BM. If this it not the case, spec CI in game and save yourself a point.

Is there more min maxing to do? Absolutely, but at this point it requires currency and just the desire to see how stupid you can make it.

Step 1: Corrupt those Awakened gems. See if you get 6/20 or 5/23 on any of them. If they brick you gotta buy/redo, if nothing changes that's always an upgrade.

Step 2: +4 Shavronnes. This is very expensive. Not necessarily realistic, but if you got that and kept your amulet you would be swimming in DPS. You already are, but you could get a waterpark.

Step 3: It's possible to get a slight ES and/or DPS boost by running a large cluster jewel with 2 jewel sockets. Keep the current medium - small setup and get a good Megalomaniac in the second jewel socket. You need to be level 98/99 to make this efficient, but you are there, so. Only reason I have not done so myself is probably because I'm lazy. Just check the Mega's in POB, you can get plenty good ones for not too much.

Step 4: Get Frostbite on wand (or ring, but that's 5 levels lower). This is the path to Hatred, which is the path to more DPS. Since your wand is already amazing it might not be easy finding one (or making one) with +1 and Frostbite in addition to getting spelldmg/cold dot, but it's within the realms of possibility.

I'm assuming you are doing just fine defensive wise as you have made it to 98, and that the missing stun immunity, energy shield and chaos resists arent ruining your life.
I'm running with almost capped chaos res myself + Temp Chains over ele weakness for Simulacrum (I'm currently just getting 100 with Simus), Ele Weakness for bossing.

All in all your build is really fucking good, you have great gear and the minmaxing is amazing. As long as the defensive sacrificies does not affect what your goal is it's a non loss.

Edit: You can also save a point on Trickster side, speccing out of either of the small nodes next to Lethal Assault!

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Последняя редакция: MindR. Время: 1 мая 2020 г., 10:33:14
Ayy, just hit lvl 100! Vortex for sure is one of the absolute best builds to go, it has a great combination of DPS and defenses, and great ways to adapt depending on what you need.

I did not die while leveling since level 96, which I think speaks to the strenght of Vortex. I did do Uber, bosses etc after every level, and have deaths to that here and there - but while leveling, zero deaths, which kinda forced me to go for the lvl 100.
I'll finish the 40 challenges, and play with my party for the rest of the league. Now we always have someone to do the bosses, without having to worry about XP loss :-)
I'm trying this build but I really can't get any dps going, could someone take a look please?
@MindR I have no changed my setup to Rime Gaze with hatred enchant + hatred and specct out of tripple curse but this feels like a huge dps loss especially on bosses (was running ele weakness before) and have -9 resist helmet with vortex enchant, since you are the pob pro can you take a look?

@Bjoorn for you it would be prolly best to get a +1 gem weapon like you see the users posted before. they are easy to buy you will pay arround 1 ex and will be able to craft from there on. Otherwise take a look at MindR char or the dude where he said he had awesome gear or even my gear should help you alot.

Is that more important than spell damage or cold multiplier?
it is the most important since everything scales out of your vortex. So havin a level 21 vortex is mandatory aswell in my eyes.
"
bjoorrn написал:
I'm trying this build but I really can't get any dps going, could someone take a look please?

Hey man, I imported your character to POB. You are currently sitting at 1.7m dot dps.
The gear:
Blood of the Karui is a flask you can drop, same with the other life flask. Not exactly sure why these are equipped? Maybe I caught you in the middle of auras so you used them to regen life to reserve after weaponswap or something :p

You could also get a better pair of boots for some more ES, as they are very low on ES and you are also very overcapped in cold and fire, you could look into more offensive rings as well (without losing the ES).

Bless your Shavs, every little percent counts! A natural upgrade eventually would also be a +2 shavronnes (duration or AOE, duration slightly better).

Also see if you can find a wand with higher tier cold dot in combination with very high spelldamage (100+) and/or +1 to all spell gems or cold spell gems.

For wands it's best to check POB to see if what the best upgrade is. I really recommend to use POB for that.
There's a lot of tutorial videos on youtube etc if you are not familiar with POB.

Your Behemoth Sliver jewel is also very weird, it gives you nothing. Find one with %ES + some of the following: Spell dmg, %cold dmg, area dmg, spell dmg while holding a shiel, cold dot multi, dot multi, damage over time (I might have forgotten some).

Upgrade gems to 21, 21/23 or awakened when possible.

Since you have so much unreserved mana I would also look into running Aspect of The Spider (get it on any piece of gear you upgrade). This will give you both defense and offense!

You tree is.. perfect, though.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация