[3.10] Elementalist Storm Brand bomber-Heralds Just Got Better!!!

"
Hello!

Is this build a two button build? Seems like you only use phase run and storm brand from time to time?

I just search for something, that can do all stuff and is easy playable on xbox and can be started with 0 currency :P

Also flame dash and flasks. Not sure if this qualifies as a 2-click build.
Hello @wodeljn,

ok thanks!

What about the currency thing? Startable or better go with spectres at first?
"
Hello @wodeljn,

ok thanks!

What about the currency thing? Startable or better go with spectres at first?

It is fully viable as a league starter, if that's what you mean.
Maybe one of you guys can help me out a little. I havent played for a while and now started again giving this build a try. Somehow it doesnt work out for me and feels like really retarded and uncomfortable and i just cant find the solution..

I reached lvl 82 so far, got both shimmerons, evidence and harmony, as well as first 3 labs done. The thing is, that i keep dying to the degen from shimmerons since my ES hardly recharges. It does not recover in fights at all but only when i stop all actions and wait 2 seconds outside the fights which makes the playstyle somehow clumsy.. Liferegen doesnt regen my ES for some reason..

How to achieve some reliable regen to life or ES to sustain the lightning damage from shimmerons???

thanks in advance
"
DerMannheimer написал:
Maybe one of you guys can help me out a little. I havent played for a while and now started again giving this build a try. Somehow it doesnt work out for me and feels like really retarded and uncomfortable and i just cant find the solution..

I reached lvl 82 so far, got both shimmerons, evidence and harmony, as well as first 3 labs done. The thing is, that i keep dying to the degen from shimmerons since my ES hardly recharges. It does not recover in fights at all but only when i stop all actions and wait 2 seconds outside the fights which makes the playstyle somehow clumsy.. Liferegen doesnt regen my ES for some reason..

How to achieve some reliable regen to life or ES to sustain the lightning damage from shimmerons???

thanks in advance

You need to take Zealot's Oath in order to apply your Stone Golem regen to your ES. The node is located on the upper left side of the tree, near Runebinder.

How many golems do you have going at once? Increasing your maximum number of golems increases the effectiveness of each golem buff. If you don't yet have The Anima Stone, get it, as it adds +1 max golem. Primordial Chain adds +3, and with it plus two other Primordial items (looks like you already have two primordial jewels) plus The Anima Stone, that's an additional +1 max golem. The Primordial Chain is still pretty expensive at the moment, but 5 golems should provide enough Stone Golem regen to combat the degen.
Took a year break from the game when betrayal league dropped. Came back to POE with a few weeks left in Blight. I tend to run spellcasters or weird off-meta melee characters but something about this build intrigued me so I ran with it for the last few weeks of Blight and did pretty decent with it.

With Metamorph dropping, I hit league start hard with this build. The OOS nerf made leveling rougher than I cared for, so after dropping a Tabula, I leveled as self-cast Arc and breezed through to maps.

Gearing up went slow at first. I spent alot of time waiting for prices to drop.

Leveling tips:

- Level as Arc or Spark or something, stay away from OOS

- Use The Gull as your leveling helm and until you can grab the shaper helm. This helm does it all, is cheap, makes you zoom zoom, be tankier or hit harder.

- Move away from a Tabula as soon as you feel your damage is good and get a 5L ES armour, you need all the ES you can muster to make leech and ES Regen more worthwhile.

- I leveled with Stormbind wand during leveling and then as soon as a decent +1 all lightning gems wand dropped for me, I ran with that and an ES crit shield until I could switch to shimmerons.

- You need all the dex get lol trust me.

- Order purchases in order to convert over to golems:

- primordial jewel (doesn't matter which one)

- primordial gem #2 (again doesn't matter which one)

- The Anima Stone- the most important. That 5th golem is where the build starts to shine.

- After you get the Anima Stone you technically have enough regen to run one Shimmeron. I wouldn't do it though.

- Now you can get the Primordial Chain once you get the Anima Stone.

- If your ES pool is around 1.5 - 2k, go get those shimmerons.

- Enjoy watching the screen blow up.

I am not quite full strength yet as I still don't have Uber lab done (just lazy), I am not running Discipline yet, don't have Timeless jewel yet etc. I've made my tree a bit more defensive until I switch on Discipline so I'm still leaving some damage on the tree. with that being said, even though I'm not even near complete yet I am absolutely melting things. I rarely die but when I do, it's always because I am not paying attention to what my golems are doing and I let them die. This is always how I die-- almost no exceptions. The hardest part of this build for me is managing my speed; gotta keep your movement speed up or the build just runs out of gas and stalls and starts to be really unfun to play all the sudden.

When I have some time, I will sit down and record some mapping to give an alternate view of what the build looks like. I just got to yellow maps, but I can't wait to see how it looks when I get to red ones.

Will make a follow up post with gear and answer any questions if necessary.
This is actually pretty helpful, my lord :D

I was thinking about asking some kind of buying-order myself, thanks for that :-)
Build is great fun, solid damage, and fast for mapping. The only large weakness is during the sirius fight since the storms bypass your ES and we don't regen ES. A way around this is to go LL, but then you can't autobomb anymore since you can't run shimmerons with wicked ward(not necessary, but makes ES regen start faster) so it is basically another build entirely lol. Wicked ward is not necessary if you are confident in dodging or play more defensively. Imo it is needed for the LL version since you won't be able to panic life flask if you get low. You can also expect from 5-7k ES if you invest into it a fair bit.

Some recommendations for people with a bit more currency:
Drop the vaal regalia and get the queen's unending hunger for nice bonuses while you map/boss.
Drop primordial chain for presence of chayula:
1. More golem health (golems always die this league) without primordial chain they very rarely die.
2. Large amount of energy shield. Since we are running a hybrid build and already scaling health we get a huge amount of ES.
3. Chaos resistance actually matters this league and this amulet gives you a ton.

What you lose in damage with these two items is easily made back by how much survivability you gain. You can't dps if you're dead.
Последняя редакция: Kixxe. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 5:14:45
@wodeljn I'm interested in your thoughts particularly on swapping primordial chain for presence of chayula? Golems do seem to be dying pretty frequently for me with the chain. Obviously the main concern would be with losing a good chunk of the life (es) regen and damage reduction from the golems.

I still have a lot of room for upgrades elsewhere that I need to focus on first, but definitely curious to see where this can go.
"
Kixxe написал:
Build is great fun, solid damage, and fast for mapping. The only large weakness is during the sirius fight since the storms bypass your ES and we don't regen ES. A way around this is to go LL, but then you can't autobomb anymore since you can't run shimmerons with wicked ward(not necessary, but makes ES regen start faster) so it is basically another build entirely lol. Wicked ward is not necessary if you are confident in dodging or play more defensively. Imo it is needed for the LL version since you won't be able to panic life flask if you get low. You can also expect from 5-7k ES if you invest into it a fair bit.

Some recommendations for people with a bit more currency:
Drop the vaal regalia and get the queen's unending hunger for nice bonuses while you map/boss.
Drop primordial chain for presence of chayula:
1. More golem health (golems always die this league) without primordial chain they very rarely die.
2. Large amount of energy shield. Since we are running a hybrid build and already scaling health we get a huge amount of ES.
3. Chaos resistance actually matters this league and this amulet gives you a ton.

What you lose in damage with these two items is easily made back by how much survivability you gain. You can't dps if you're dead.

Very good suggestions! Gonna try it out myself. I did not even try primordial chain this league since the golems are gonna die even more often with it. Will update the build guide soon to reflect this.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация