[3.10] Elementalist Storm Brand bomber-Heralds Just Got Better!!!

"
Tenaciousdealer написал:
Respec'd into this build when I realised how much loot i'd need to make Burning arrow feel good in maps. Thoroughly enjoy it and am gonna farm up the 32 watchstones with it.

About bossing on this patch I'm planning on transitioning in to low life instead of using the shimmerons. Sirius is basically impossible with this due to stone golemn getting giga stomped by all the storms and chaos abilities which turns off your shimmeron regen and you just degen down. Think it will definitely be possible to do this boss with storm brand later though.

I guess now this build has its limits :(. Thanks for letting me know. I am thinking going low life with the Shavronne's Wrappings and Presence of Chayula.
"
wodeljn написал:
"
Tenaciousdealer написал:
Respec'd into this build when I realised how much loot i'd need to make Burning arrow feel good in maps. Thoroughly enjoy it and am gonna farm up the 32 watchstones with it.

About bossing on this patch I'm planning on transitioning in to low life instead of using the shimmerons. Sirius is basically impossible with this due to stone golemn getting giga stomped by all the storms and chaos abilities which turns off your shimmeron regen and you just degen down. Think it will definitely be possible to do this boss with storm brand later though.

I guess now this build has its limits :(. Thanks for letting me know. I am thinking going low life with the Shavronne's Wrappings and Presence of Chayula.

I'd actually like to know what this transition would look like. This appeals to me a bit more.

I'm not very good at building a character but these are some basic tree alterations I made. I imported my level 78 character and added a chayula and Shavs and then just played with the tree.

The dps is garbage because my gem links aren't optimized and my gear is still pretty bad. I'm broke and still in white maps. I haven't played much yet, so just a bunch of super budget crap i threw together to get going.

I'm looking for ideas on how the tree would change moving to LL. This iteration I threw together pretty much losses the extra golem from the Anima stone. I dropped a couple sockets. Would pick them up if i leveled past 94 but i doubt would make it past that level wise.

My POB:
https://pastebin.com/6j9YZAAs
Hey! Thank you for the guide, I've really enjoyed leveling up and gearing towards this build.

Any chance you could view my character and see what you might recommend upgrading immediately for survivability? Unable to do the autobomber/use both heralds without the final ascendancy, but I keep getting one-shot by Izaro in the Uber lab.

I'm currently sitting at about 3.7k hp and 700 ES without discipline. Should I keep farming more white maps to buy higher ES gear? I'm thinking maybe I could just temporarily buy a beefy shield to make it past him so I can move onto the next part of the build, what are your thoughts?

I'm not using Zealots Oath atm since my ES is low, just want to confirm that would be a bad for me at this point since then I'd no longer have any life regen for HP?
"
dreathean написал:
Hey! Thank you for the guide, I've really enjoyed leveling up and gearing towards this build.

Any chance you could view my character and see what you might recommend upgrading immediately for survivability? Unable to do the autobomber/use both heralds without the final ascendancy, but I keep getting one-shot by Izaro in the Uber lab.

I'm currently sitting at about 3.7k hp and 700 ES without discipline. Should I keep farming more white maps to buy higher ES gear? I'm thinking maybe I could just temporarily buy a beefy shield to make it past him so I can move onto the next part of the build, what are your thoughts?

I'm not using Zealots Oath atm since my ES is low, just want to confirm that would be a bad for me at this point since then I'd no longer have any life regen for HP?

Definitely upgrade the armor. Get a 5-linked Vaal Regalia and it should be easy to get over 250 ES with decent life roll on it. Ideally craft the gain 10% life as extra ES, will get you a lot more ES that way. You want to have around 1.4 K ES then take Zealot oath, otherwise your ES is wasted hence getting one-shot by Uber Izaro.

Uber lab fight can be a bit mechanical. However, with storm brand it should be quite straightforwards as you have plenty time to move/dodge.
Последняя редакция: wodeljn. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 17:58:30
Will do, thanks for the help!
"
wodeljn написал:
"
Tenaciousdealer написал:

Yeah that's my plan too. Should be able to reach great levels of ES for LL with the new crusader mods and catalysts too.

For example was able to buy this belt https://imgur.com/XktLsJX today and plan on doing some crafting for the rest of the gear. Really look forward to building the character but for now i'm still running around with the original set up.
Последняя редакция: Tenaciousdealer. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 18:03:34
After using this build for my league starter, i have sadly to agree about the survivabilty of the golems. I haven't tried the awkener with my new helmet and will get some minions max life/resist on the tree (Grave intentions nodes)

i'm far from high end equipment and need to level my gems back to 20

Скрытый текст
"
Inialla написал:
After using this build for my league starter, i have sadly to agree about the survivabilty of the golems. I haven't tried the awkener with my new helmet and will get some minions max life/resist on the tree (Grave intentions nodes)

i'm far from high end equipment and need to level my gems back to 20

Скрытый текст

Yeah they aint gonna hold to Chaos damage which apparently is the name of the league...Pretty impressive gear at this early league!
"
Yeah that's my plan too. Should be able to reach great levels of ES for LL with the new crusader mods and catalysts too.

For example was able to buy this belt https://imgur.com/XktLsJX today and plan on doing some crafting for the rest of the gear. Really look forward to building the character but for now i'm still running around with the original set up.

Keep me posted! I can showcase ur version in the build guide when it is complete.
Последняя редакция: wodeljn. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 19:01:12
Hello!

Is this build a two button build? Seems like you only use phase run and storm brand from time to time?

I just search for something, that can do all stuff and is easy playable on xbox and can be started with 0 currency :P

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация