[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

"
arome1 написал:
It's sirus first attack and almost no golem survives that, i dont know how many seconds, was concentrating on dodging, but it felt like u blink and theyr gone. Lookin forward for you to play this build in this league. Im hardy enough dont wanna surrender :D

Thinking of stacking a few more primordial harmony to make them regen thru the degen, not sure if it will work

Gonna start trying it this weekend probably
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift написал:
"
arome1 написал:
It's sirus first attack and almost no golem survives that, i dont know how many seconds, was concentrating on dodging, but it felt like u blink and theyr gone. Lookin forward for you to play this build in this league. Im hardy enough dont wanna surrender :D

Thinking of stacking a few more primordial harmony to make them regen thru the degen, not sure if it will work

Going out on a limb and saying there is no way to stack enough harmonies (without completely shanking our own life and damage nodes) to out regen that degen combined with minions stupidity to walk right into it.

I do hope you succeed though because I really like this BA build and want it to achieve everything.
"
iEUnbreakable написал:
"
Astarift написал:
"
arome1 написал:

Going out on a limb and saying there is no way to stack enough harmonies (without completely shanking our own life and damage nodes) to out regen that degen combined with minions stupidity to walk right into it.

I do hope you succeed though because I really like this BA build and want it to achieve everything.

Yea the goal is to try to make it work, I'll make lots of changes to the pob this weekend as I try out the new league mechanics and stuff

By the way, you can add quality to dyadian Dawn using catalysts and increase the ignite deal damage faster mod. This incentivise using unbound ailments over swift affliction
My Builds/Stream

Try adding convocation to avoid big hits and degens from bosses for your golems. It must help alot, also good regen.
Just want to say that I am absolutely loving this build. Golems have a bit of survivability issues against the metamorph phys/chaos, but other than that I'm one tapping packs in T16s and making short work of bosses.

"
LunarKickStar написал:
Try adding convocation to avoid big hits and degens from bosses for your golems. It must help alot, also good regen.

Will be starting my build probably later today, gonna take note of this too

"
Beebes написал:
Just want to say that I am absolutely loving this build. Golems have a bit of survivability issues against the metamorph phys/chaos, but other than that I'm one tapping packs in T16s and making short work of bosses.

Glad you are loving this build, however currently i am also tweaking it to perfection to be able to handle awakener, stay tuned as i keep making changes as remake the build on 3.9.

I have a version 4 of this build's PoB that focuses more towards keeping the golems alive, you can take a look at it(since we are 1 tapping t16, losing 5% life but giving golems more survivability wouldnt hurt)

Also, i have changed my priority of gems, we use unbound ailments over swift affliction, have explained it further in the guide, do take a look.
My Builds/Stream

i've been playing BA as my league starter, and i've been loving it. your build guide has been incredibly helpful for optimizing my char.
in other words, thanks and keep up the good work!

as far as golem survivability is concerned, have you considered taking the 'grave intentions' and 'indominatable army' wheels? it seems to me that the phys/chaos mitigation they rovide would make any regen the golems have go alot further.
"
Amanoon написал:
i've been playing BA as my league starter, and i've been loving it. your build guide has been incredibly helpful for optimizing my char.
in other words, thanks and keep up the good work!

as far as golem survivability is concerned, have you considered taking the 'grave intentions' and 'indominatable army' wheels? it seems to me that the phys/chaos mitigation they rovide would make any regen the golems have go alot further.

Indomitable army is too far, we need 5 points to get it, however i was considering anointing it, with the new hunter influence boots giving us the +2 pierce

Also, i might get grave intentions, just gotta know/confirm what kind of damage does the storms in awakener does
My Builds/Stream

Got my hands on theese damn theyr lookin good ^^
"
arome1 написал:

Got my hands on theese damn theyr lookin good ^^

Would suggest running the minions recover 100% of their life when you focus mod instead of that, 23% increased damage doesnt do much in this build
My Builds/Stream

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация