[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

"
Is it important to prioritize increase Golem damage on our primordial jewels?

not at all

"
ricklkfd написал:

how do i get the burning brutality of anointing

When I look at the tree, it does not show the combination, please, could you help me.

Sorry about my english, I'm from Brasil.

Currently we cant anoint burning brutality because theres no recipe for it yet, so we should go for lava lash as 2nd best

"
forestgrenpa написал:
After playing out the awakener fight I am sad to say, that this build will most likely never be able to do it as the golems insta die all the time from the enviromental dmg and you can't just keep resummoning them :(

That seems to be a problem with any builds that uses minions so far, i might test things along on the awakener fight and see if theres a set up that keeps the golems alive

"
Lunariongames написал:
is there ANY way to keep the golems from dying as much? this is really the only major choke of the build being able to do any relevant hard content.

maybe minion life instead of meat shield?

I tried minion life, but the issue here is that they will not be "defensive" and start running around attacking stuff

The thing about meat shield is that we also need the quality from it as it reduces physical damage taken(Golems are immune to elemental damage)

In a sense, we gotta need lvl 20/20 golem gems and i am considering putting in the crafted glove mods that recovers minion life when you focus

Have added a new PoB that focuses on keeping minions alive yet not severely reducing our damage output/survivability with an explanation of the tree
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Последняя редакция: Astarift. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 23:44:34
atm at t13-t15 almost after every boss fight i have like 2 golems left or none at all. Half of a fight is without em and it sucks alot cause we depend on those buffs so much, they do ocasionally die during the map clear wich also sucks u rlly need to keep an eye out on your golem count.
As for damage currently running on a 5l i feel lack in dps, i hope when 6l kick's in it will be better, other than that great build.
"
arome1 написал:
atm at t13-t15 almost after every boss fight i have like 2 golems left or none at all. Half of a fight is without em and it sucks alot cause we depend on those buffs so much, they do ocasionally die during the map clear wich also sucks u rlly need to keep an eye out on your golem count.
As for damage currently running on a 5l i feel lack in dps, i hope when 6l kick's in it will be better, other than that great build.

Yo theres a new PoB that focuses more on golems survivability. Also, having quality on the golem gems helps with them not dying as much

Consider crafting the focus mod on your gloves so you can fully recover the golems hp when you focus

Ill be editing the build the next few days as i try it out on how well the golems survive in the boss fights
My Builds/Stream

Последняя редакция: Astarift. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 2:43:28
Also also, instead of using storm brand, id recommend using wave of conviction for fire exposure debuff. I found its not that hard to keep it up on bosses, considering its ignite build(we run dodging most of a time, so cast wave once per 4-5 seconds not that hard). Only issue is range, but its ok.
"
LunarKickStar написал:
Also also, instead of using storm brand, id recommend using wave of conviction for fire exposure debuff. I found its not that hard to keep it up on bosses, considering its ignite build(we run dodging most of a time, so cast wave once per 4-5 seconds not that hard). Only issue is range, but its ok.

That might be a good idea, considering we do have substantial cast speed due to lightning golem

Will be testing this build on t16 content and uploading videos this weekend
My Builds/Stream

This is the type of build you make in week 3 when you have made already 30+ exalts and want some fun build that might be ridiculous in the end game but most likely will require another 30+ ex investment to beat them all. Also entry cost is super high for rather average return. That being said great build but i feel like we are gonna need even more protection for golems seeing how awakener demolishes any kind of summons.In previous league it was already nightmare to keep up the golems in high tier maps now its gonna be even harder. Are there any new uniques that might help with keeping golems up ? Bcz dmg is there ignite is super strong mechanic this league and honestly we can go full retard with minion nodes and still smash anything with BA.
"
jan1ss19 написал:
This is the type of build you make in week 3 when you have made already 30+ exalts and want some fun build that might be ridiculous in the end game but most likely will require another 30+ ex investment to beat them all. Also entry cost is super high for rather average return. That being said great build but i feel like we are gonna need even more protection for golems seeing how awakener demolishes any kind of summons.In previous league it was already nightmare to keep up the golems in high tier maps now its gonna be even harder. Are there any new uniques that might help with keeping golems up ? Bcz dmg is there ignite is super strong mechanic this league and honestly we can go full retard with minion nodes and still smash anything with BA.

There is a new PoB i have made, the version 4 one, we took a lil bit more minions survivability nodes to make sure they are tankier.

I guess the biggest entry level of this build are the golem gems, other than that i dont think it is that huge of an entry level for the other pieces of gear
My Builds/Stream

As far as i can tell theres is almost no reason to invest in armour i mean gloves, helm, body armour. Arcobatics still reduces it by 50%. For comparison if i put my evasion gloves with 300 evasion i get +7% chance to evade attacks if going full evasion it would make a huge diference i guess.

Btw tried sirus, golems die in one shot i can tell u its imposible sirus build. You allready have mana problems cause no creeps, mana pot runs out, and you need mana for golem resumoning, when u run near the storms and u do run near the storms they rip again. Its 100% sirus imposible build sadly. Well maybe if not relying on golems that much.
Последняя редакция: arome1. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 10:05:02
"
arome1 написал:
As far as i can tell theres is almost no reason to invest in armour i mean gloves, helm, body armour. Arcobatics still reduces it by 50%. For comparison if i put my evasion gloves with 300 evasion i get +7% chance to evade attacks if going full evasion it would make a huge diference i guess.

Btw tried sirus, golems die in one shot i can tell u its imposible sirus build. You allready have mana problems cause no creeps, mana pot runs out, and you need mana for golem resumoning, when u run near the storms and u do run near the storms they rip again. Its 100% sirus imposible build sadly. Well maybe if not relying on golems that much.

Do the golems die instantly? or within how many seconds do you remember
My Builds/Stream

It's sirus first attack and almost no golem survives that, i dont know how many seconds, was concentrating on dodging, but it felt like u blink and theyr gone. Lookin forward for you to play this build in this league. Im hardy enough dont wanna surrender :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация