[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

"
Is stacking Evasion better for this build for defense or Armour?

Ill tilt more towards getting evasion with a lil bit of armour. Acrobatics reduces the armour we get, although chaos golems kinda counters that by giving us flat phys reduction.

"
forestgrenpa написал:
Any recommendation for a unique chest piece to wear instead of a rare?

For offensive power I was thinking hyrris ire.

For full defensive I was thinking about something like kintsugi, but that would require me to run a jade flask to boost evasion up.

I was also thinking about skin of the lords with a good keystone like phase acro or ele overload, but those will be expensive with the correct sockets.

Can also run a rare chest and get a unique item somewhere else (instead of boots or gloves for eg. but I don't see anything worthwhile to be honest).

For the chest piece, if you are looking for a more offensive slot, ill go with cospri's will. Being able to curse hexproof monsters and an extra curse brings us to my ideal 3 curse set up together with a lioneye's paw. Although you will be sacrificing a lil bit of life for the damage and evasion.

I dont plan my build around hardcore, but having a minimum 5k+ life(with acrobatics or any other defensive layer) is quite important, considering how rippy the metamorphs can be at t16

"
Ghoruz написал:
How does this build do on single target vs metamorphs and map bosses at t16?

I am thinking of rerolling and got all the currency needed to get pretty much bis gear but I am worried about the single target.

My experience with fighting bosses and metamorphs this league is more on dodging shit and being able to weave in as much dmg as possible. Having an ignite centric build, allows you to spend more time dodging, while not gimping your dps because our damage comes from dot.

Ill say this is a decent bossing build against bosses with real mechanics that u have to dodge

"
arome1 написал:
for me personally this build is best rounded build i ever played tbt and i dont even have super cool gear

Thanks, hope you enjoy this league with this build

Also btw, made some changes to the PoB for version 1/2 to optimize set up slightly

Watcher's eye and circle of anguish arent that expensive, even bottled faith is cheap this league(5ex is cheap for a bottled faith)
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Последняя редакция: Astarift. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 5:41:49
Whats about the taming? any good for this build?
"
awfulcutie написал:
Whats about the taming? any good for this build?

Taming is good for dps, but i wanted to reduce the number of uniques in this build mainly due to lack of life in uniques, but if you feel that your life pool is good, you can go for taming instead of a rare ring
My Builds/Stream

Still loving the build, just a quick question that maybe i overlooked since guides been updated, best replacement for GMP when at bosses?
Also, can you tell me about spiritual aid? Is it worth it? Pretty good damage and more survivability for golems.
"
Still loving the build, just a quick question that maybe i overlooked since guides been updated, best replacement for GMP when at bosses?

We swap in swift affliction for GMP
Alternatively, we can run unbound ailments instead and switch deadly ailments with gmp for clear

"
LunarKickStar написал:
Also, can you tell me about spiritual aid? Is it worth it? Pretty good damage and more survivability for golems.

I have played around the idea before, but sometimes the golems just die because of heavy physical damage regardless. Might want to consider taking it after seeing how the awakener fight goes. Realised theres a shitload of void zones and aoe in that fight

Not sure if it is new, there is a crafted mod on the gloves that says "minions recovers 100% of their life when you focus"
This might be viable to boost their survivability over using more passives to keep them alive
My Builds/Stream

Последняя редакция: Astarift. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 11:47:46
Is it important to prioritize increase Golem damage on our primordial jewels?

how do i get the burning brutality of anointing

When I look at the tree, it does not show the combination, please, could you help me.

Sorry about my english, I'm from Brasil.
After playing out the awakener fight I am sad to say, that this build will most likely never be able to do it as the golems insta die all the time from the enviromental dmg and you can't just keep resummoning them :(
is there ANY way to keep the golems from dying as much? this is really the only major choke of the build being able to do any relevant hard content.

maybe minion life instead of meat shield?
Последняя редакция: Lunariongames. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 21:31:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация