[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

My first big item this league :P

Note the quality from turbulent catalyst (ele dmg) giving me 4% cold pen (and 5% cold damage but eh). Oils are dropping in price pretty fast so heart of ice annoint only cost me ~1.5 ex (2 days ago golden oil alone was 4 ex)

5L pledge and a bunch of cheap gear can carry you to yellow maps easily but high tier yellows with resist/more life you'll start to struggle (as in take more than a few seconds) on some bosses/metamorphs with bad affixes especially.
Последняя редакция: Microchaton. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 16:21:15
Here's my gear:

I borrowed the amulet from another build and haven't been able to drop it yet because of dex reqs. Loving the build.

Question - why skyforth? To avoid stuns? Don't we generate enough power charges already?

"
Unicron88 написал:
Hallo, i have a question.

why we use the ascendancy Conviction of power?

I got it for uberlab because I think having Endurance + 5% less ele damage taken is better than Arcane Blessing for elemental ailments immunity. I don't know why it's taken early in the guide though.

Последняя редакция: vegeto079. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 18:58:14
You almost always end up with full power charges with Conviction of Power when mapping because you're zoom zooming around killing stuff so fast. Skyforth is nice for stun avoidance and infinite power charges so you always have full endurance charges (which Conviction of Power alone usually can't sustain) but I dunno how you can justify 6.5ex before you've gotten your other gear pieces.
Skyforth is for bossing. You don't generate power, frenzy or endurance charges against bosses unless you're killing adds, and it makes you stun immune.

I don't think Skyforth is a priority item however tho, pandemonius and a 6L pledge + 5L body armor is more important imo. Glorious vanity I'm not sure about. Good watcher's eyes are too expensive rn. Fossilcrafted helm isn't 100% necessary either if you can get a 40% ice nova dmg temple mana one with life/resists instead. I'm using a mediocre one but it's already pretty good

I'm not entirely sold on Perfect Form though. I get that free AA and Phase Acro is great but I'm not sure that's the best thing we can get this league.
Последняя редакция: Microchaton. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 13:43:05
I'm still using a generic rare armor since coloring Perfect Form is so hard. Once Vorici cooperates I'll try it out. Going to also try out Skyforths once they get cheaper too.

Did the guardians and red elder and shaper. No problems killing them but damn are they beefy now. I think I would use a dream fragments for uber elder since the fight will take a lot longer now. Then I don't have to worry about dodging. Not going to spend 4ex to try the fight though. Maybe when it's cheaper.

Ice Nova helmets are 2ex for generic non-influence rares and climbing, 5ex for ilvl84. Shaper/Hunter influence added spell damage should give about the same damage as the enchant and they're cheap as free, but you lose a prefix.
sorry noob question with additional curse
is it better to run frostbite on hit on rings or elemental weakness on hit?

or is it better to have added cold damage on rings?

like to run

assasin mark + frostbite
or
assasin mark + elemental weakness
or
assasin mark + added cold damage to spells on rings?
Последняя редакция: Sunnnnny. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 15:10:53
Thanks for a really great looking build, along with a detailed guide. So far this is perhaps the one of the best build I have played.
Winter's white blanket swaddles all.
Build was fun so far, but with the neweset bug:

Metamorph problems:

Metamorph bosses cannot be Frozen.

which includes chilled as well it seems, killing metas is not fun. Guess I have to play another build for the weekend :(

source:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

Thinking of rolling this build now that my skelemancer is 94 and i'm looking for something a bit more tanky.

Has anyone been able to down awakener with this build?
"
Devant написал:
Thinking of rolling this build now that my skelemancer is 94 and i'm looking for something a bit more tanky.

Has anyone been able to down awakener with this build?

Seems like you did the awakener challege with your skelemancer, how it went ? This build is tanky on juiced maps as long as you flame dash to avoid volley of projectiles (our biggest threat) but tbh I'm kinda worried about the Awakener since he deals lot of various elemental damage and our sustain in a long fight isn't that great, especially considering he has lot of invul phases and we have a standard leech. So far I didn't face major problems in maps and even ran a few T16 with extra crit / extra dmg / extra amage as elemental but the fights are always short which won't be the case of the Awakener.

How many does he have at awakening level 0 ? Is 70M his hp at max awekning or at level 0 ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация