[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

I have made so much currency from my starter build, so i have around 20-25 ex. If this THE build to use it on? What do you guys think? I want something tanky and boss killing. Idk about insane map clearing. I just don't want to get oneshot anymore
"
vechh написал:
Managed to kill sirus with this build, prob need to change flask for that fight

That's interesting, what flasks do you have in mind ? I was thinking of getting a surgeon version of all flasks but I'm not sure even with high crit chance if it'd be enough to sustain as it'd be like 150 crits for a single use.

How was the tanking / must do / must avoid ?
"
Multijuice написал:
I have made so much currency from my starter build, so i have around 20-25 ex. If this THE build to use it on? What do you guys think? I want something tanky and boss killing. Idk about insane map clearing. I just don't want to get oneshot anymore

It's not a tanky build. Arguably strongest "tank" mechanic is dodge + ES 10k+.
This build can kill T16/Metamorphs/Shaper and Elder Guardians with ease.
Shaper and Elder are also really easy.
Sirus is tricky but it can be done, it's rather the poorly designed fight than the builds fault.
How should we quality our jewellery/belt? what should we prioritize? (its 4:30 am this question is probs stupid)
"
ploxirion написал:

Swap Hypotermia for Cold Pen., you're clearly lacking cold penetration against bosses. Downgrade Arcane Surge to lvl 5 to be sure to proc it with each frostbolt, be sure to refresh frostbolt each time it expires since Drox is the tankier of all 4. Swap your abyssal jewel for one with cold damage to spells (even only one affix of cold damage is enougj, I still haven't got my hands on a double one). Jewels socketed in the tree should prioritize crit multi which brings much damage than cast speed / spell damage / cold damage. And the most important thing is to get Ice Nova to level 21. The damage difference is quite huge when compared to your level 18.
Also, not sure about your amulet but it seems more of a placeholder, you could look for a cheap offensive one (or a talisman). For amulets you want crit multi / spell damage / cast speed. For talismans either a Chrysalis, a Deep one, a Wereclaw, a Rotfeather. Any of these rolled wtih crit multi (20+, you should aim for 30+) and 20+ spell damage will be fine.

Thank you so much for your quick and detailed answer, I've almost doubled my tooltip dps and can really notice the difference in maps. Now to spawn that drox guy again. Maybe I'll defeat him this time.
I tried getting lvl21 ice nova, vaaled it to 19, rip lol.
At least I got lucky on my amulet, got it for 20c.

Edit: Just ran a T14 plaza, took me quite some time to beat boss and morph was unbeatable thanks to freeze still being bugged lol. I'll guess I aim for 21 ice nova first.

Edit 2: Just managed to beat drox deathless. All fine haha.
Последняя редакция: NameMerken. Время: 21 дек. 2019 г., 7:59:47
Just did the Awakener fight deathless. It's way easier than I thought and had pressure for no reasons. I think I did it sub 5 mins but didn't track the fight length properly so I'm not sure.

The only things I changed for the fight is :
- pantheons ( Arakaali / Ryslatha)
- swapped the quicksilver flask for a second bubbling life flask
- added decoy totem

The fight was pretty straightforward, cast decoy totem and when Sirius fires beam at the totem just burst him. The whole fight I haven't lost more than 20% of my life to his attacks except once when I flame dashed into the big beam, I got out with 10% left.

Haven't done the new Uber Elder yet, but for some reasons I keep thinking Sirius is easier because you have more room and only have to focus on one thing.
First of all, thank you for you efforts on this build. I'm playing for the first time and it's fun.
I have some important questions.
I have 5 ex atm and I don't want to buy Skyforths right now because prices will go down like in Blight league. I was using a rare 5 link chestpiece with % and flat life but now I got my 5 link Perfect Form. Without Skyforths, should I use Perfect Form or continue with my rare chest until I buy Skyforths? My Pledge is 5 link so I can't use Arctic Armour at the moment. That's why I don't want to use Perfect Form without Skyforths because with Kaom's I don't have any space for Arctic Armor. Could you please check my setup and make comments?
Btw I feel like I'm dying a little bit often. Is there something wrong with my setup?
My PoB:
https://pastebin.com/crXuaRWK
The only source of power charge generation in this build is Skyforth, right?
If so, is there a point in taking Conviction of Power without it?
Thank you Kamil Orman Janowski, Michael James Collier, and Armin van Buuren for the impeccable soundtrack. The game would not be the same without you!
"
The only source of power charge generation in this build is Skyforth, right?
If so, is there a point in taking Conviction of Power without it?

Assassin's mark on ring, and Conviction of Power itself (15% when you kill an enemy)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация