[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

I'll be carrying a couple ice nova's in stash and getting shrines for extra chance of using the enchant. I'm guessing would have a chance for it from normal lab due to gem requirement being low but will wait and see.

As for build endless opportunity for hierophant as others have said due not going cold passives and pretty much not much respect required.

Ice spear totems or Armageddon brand anything like that will carry you to maps quite easy.
so they release Armageddon Brand Recall gem but don't say how long it is active or did I miss something. 80% less damage is pretty big but does it automatically recall when you move know without using brand recall?
"
count2potato написал:
I'll be carrying a couple ice nova's in stash and getting shrines for extra chance of using the enchant. I'm guessing would have a chance for it from normal lab due to gem requirement being low but will wait and see.

As for build endless opportunity for hierophant as others have said due not going cold passives and pretty much not much respect required.

Ice spear totems or Armageddon brand anything like that will carry you to maps quite easy.

Thought of Arma brand, thanks for confirming that for me :)
Another quickquestion:

what new ascendancy would be best for the build?

any suggestions?
ngl most of them are looking pretty shit

during campaign maybe oath of the maji if you can spare sockets, or maybe barkskin can help with defences a little

ravenous/dark effigy might be worth experimenting with, but my expectations are low

I think I'll probably just stack small nodes for whisp quantity until I get good charms for primalist
Early you just go Maji and then swap to Primalist once you can find a decent enough whatever they're called.
Im having problems casting the ice nova with the frostbolt, still works the build or Im doing something wrong?
"
Blood_and_beer написал:
Im having problems casting the ice nova with the frostbolt, still works the build or Im doing something wrong?

You need 'Ice Nova of Frostbolts', not the default skill.
Ive got a bout 15 div in 3.23, should be enough to spec into this

Is replica farruls really the best move here? seems like a strange move for a caster.

I know your video explains charge generation and such but i dunno, I think you would see more power charge stackers or casters using it if it was worth.

Cloak of defiance or even carcass jack seem better? thoughts?
"
AdamSanders написал:
Ive got a bout 15 div in 3.23, should be enough to spec into this

Is replica farruls really the best move here? seems like a strange move for a caster.

I know your video explains charge generation and such but i dunno, I think you would see more power charge stackers or casters using it if it was worth.

Cloak of defiance or even carcass jack seem better? thoughts?

This league you can get easy power and frenzy charge generation with charm ascendancy (endurance too to some extent but not that reliably), and those mods can also appear on the new unique jewel.

Personally I found the build to be severely lacking phys defences and decided to use lightning coil. Only then it got comfortable and I don't think I'll be able to easily drop it without it feeling shitty. In the meantime maybe I'll manage to snag some good megalomaniac with enduring composure.

Cloak of defiance IMO seems pointless cause you're close to MoM node anyway. Carcass too - you already get so much AoE from being a hiero, that carcass doesn't seem to add much.

If you don't want to use farrul, maybe you could consider an influenced sacrificial garb, plenty of good stuff to get there (there's mods for all charge generation, flat spell crit, extra curse) and finish with %life/mana unveil and gravicius phys taken as ele craft.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация