[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

ok super noob question here. Some famous streamers intend to start as mana stackers as leaguestarters. do you think the leaguestart items kinda "compete" with this build or we stay off meta and have a good time finding items nonetheless? I ask this because we kinda gotta get some mana too
It does compete to an extent. But I've played this build in leagues where archmage was meta and it wasn't that bad then.
Mana doesn't matter as much for us as for actual mana stackers. It's completely fine if you can't get items with both good life+good mana early on. Often I just end up crafting +54 mana on a bunch of items even well into the league.
no problem, thank you very much! I have league started with this build 2 or 3 times now and will definitely play it again next league. Thank you very much!
will be there any updates for 3.24 ?
Just updated the main PoB. Mostly just had to remove charms and fix the fallout from that. Not updating the league progression ones b/c lazy, they should still be mostly accurate for a general sense.
Really tempted to try this build or an arch mage version but I think I’m going to stick with this one.

Do you Recommend I just stay rolling magma until I can farm Mercedes lab for the transfigured gem?

Really tempted to try this build or an arch mage version but I think I’m going to stick with this one.

Do you Recommend I just stay rolling magma until I can farm Merc lab for the transfigured gem?

Последняя редакция: Cicatryx. Время: 29 марта 2024 г., 11:43:45
You can use whatever leveling skill you prefer, I'm running Arma Brand. You need the transfigured gem to transition, the build does not work at all without it.
Hey man just hopping in to say i'm loving the build.
Still in the early mapping stage but even lvling from act 5 on was a breeze.
For sure it gets better the further i get :D

I mean im at t6 maps with only a 4 link and stuff still just dies like nothing :P

Cant wait to see to where i can get with this build at the endgame!
But for sure am loving it atm.
you should look into using https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Ravenous_Passion it's substantially better.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация