[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
pro17 написал:
Would a chest like this be good for the build as a defensive option?

It'll carry you through.

Since you already have the 6L you could take slower projectiles out of there and put curse on hit/assassin's mark and save money on a ring slot for the time being.

Edit: For Sirus fight I found that just slapping on a Cylopean Coil (shock/ignite immunity) and having a corrupted blood jewel + freeze flask trivializes the Die beam in the final phase, which is the only dangerous part of the fight. If your reaction time is better than mine you won't get hit by the beam like I do so it probably won't matter at all what pantheons you take.
Последняя редакция: DiabloImmoral. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 12:52:54
hello guys im having a great time with the build but i dont know what i should upgrade next, this is my gear

"
cdomcc написал:
hello guys im having a great time with the build but i dont know what i should upgrade next, this is my gear

Conflux shock helm, Awakened curse on Hit, and Awakened spell echo. Otherwise your looking pretty good
"
Morenyn написал:
what are the best pantheons in general and more important, for sirus fight? i know i read arakaali in the guide but something feels wrong with that to me.. but mayb the wrong am i?

Thanks in advance.

Brine King and then the life flask charge every second of you haven't used a life flask recently.

Brine King only if you aren't skyforths.
Anyone interested in a Doryani jewel which allocates Ritual of Flesh and Thaumaturgial aptitude (9% inc life, regenerate 0.9%) (26% spell damage, 44% increased critical strike chance for spells)

I am sell full gear for the build (Farruls version)
Hey. Great guide. I am wondering, I have seen same setup but run as CI LL Guardian. What do you think of that compared to your build. What would be the essential differences, such as for example more dmg, less defense, faster, stronger, ... ?
Thank you.
"
Justforcause написал:
Hey. Great guide. I am wondering, I have seen same setup but run as CI LL Guardian. What do you think of that compared to your build. What would be the essential differences, such as for example more dmg, less defense, faster, stronger, ... ?
Thank you.

Now I haven't looked into it that much, but I do know a lot about the current build and I know about LL and CI versions as well.

Now, the problem I see with LL is the amulet choice. I know you don't need presence of chayula, but if you use it, you lose pandemonious, which itself is the biggest dps boots. You can for sure get enough reserved curses and auras because you have more then enough slots in the build. I would suggest dropped the cold snap setup entirely and just running a 6l aura setup with enlighten 4.

That all being said, one of my favourite parts about this build is the Mana and the tankiness you get from heirophant ascendancy and an extra 10% watchers eye. Effectively making every single hit we take go 50% towards Mana. This means you need an effective Mana pool of 50% of your hp for this to work properly. Meaning if you have 2000 life, 1000 Mana needs to be unreserved. That all being said, having a Mana pool of 4000, and your going to try and use more auras ect, is going to be difficult to sustain that 50% MoM calc (or 40% without a watchers eye jewel)

Also when doing low life, you lose farruls fur so that you can gain Shavs. Doing the Shavs route now takes away free frenzy charges and 3 power charges at all times. You can sub skyforths back in for free power charges and youe good for bossing.

Effectively; you lose pandemonious, farrruls fur, and now your gear is going to be a lot more reliant on resistances and energy shield. I'm not sure how much ES you can actually put up, but if it's about 7k with a Shavs and a good MoM raito, you should be fine.
"
benbs123 написал:
Effectively making every single hit we take go 50% towards Mana. This means you need an effective Mana pool of 50% of your hp for this to work properly. Meaning if you have 2000 life, 1000 Mana needs to be unreserved.

With 50% MoM you actually need a 1:1 ratio, not 2:1.

"
benbs123 написал:
I'm not sure how much ES you can actually put up, but if it's about 7k with a Shavs and a good MoM raito, you should be fine.

Mana Guardian is also an option for a tankier LL variant. It's pretty easy to hit 12-13k ES that way, plus you get an absurd amount of armour for VMS. Guardians have passive charge generation, so you don't lose that, but your overall damage will still be slightly lower (which is fine imo, the Pledge of Hands + Ice Nova interaction provides more than enough damage on its own).

Hey guys, trying out this build and have a small question: what are our main sources of cast speed rate? Feels pretty slow right now? Shoud I stack jewels with double cast rate as much as possible?
"
obliviousBC написал:
"
benbs123 написал:
Effectively making every single hit we take go 50% towards Mana. This means you need an effective Mana pool of 50% of your hp for this to work properly. Meaning if you have 2000 life, 1000 Mana needs to be unreserved.

With 50% MoM you actually need a 1:1 ratio, not 2:1.

"
benbs123 написал:
I'm not sure how much ES you can actually put up, but if it's about 7k with a Shavs and a good MoM raito, you should be fine.

Mana Guardian is also an option for a tankier LL variant. It's pretty easy to hit 12-13k ES that way, plus you get an absurd amount of armour for VMS. Guardians have passive charge generation, so you don't lose that, but your overall damage will still be slightly lower (which is fine imo, the Pledge of Hands + Ice Nova interaction provides more than enough damage on its own).

I have been doing my MoM math poorly then. Interestingly enough, I sit comfortable with a 50% raito however. Maybe its because of all the mana regen I have.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация