[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

my guess would be a level 21 zeal has 16 more spell damage so about 3 less but also has 40% crit added
When I checked Hatred was only about 1-2% more DPS than Zealotry. Consecrated Ground is like +20% DPS while Bottled Faith is up. So if Zealotry gets you just 10% higher uptime on Cons. Ground it would make up the difference. And even though Bottled Faith radius is indeed pretty large, you won't hit the boss if you're trying to kite far away or offscreen. I'd rather have the consistency.

Shocking Conflux seems pretty good but expensive/hard to obtain. Only available as Hunter suffix on helms - which we're already very picky about. The mod has no tags so we can't target it through fossils. The only semi-viable way to obtain it would be to buy an Ice Nova enchanted helmet with no influence, fossil craft it until you get something good with 2-3 prefixes and open suffix, then Hunter slam it (blocking prefix with craft if needed) and hope you hit a 1/5 chance that you get the right suffix.

I guess if you consider the mod really good, you could forget stuff like enchants or be less picky on the fossil mods. How much DPS would it be really - i.e. how much would it shock something like UE or Sirus?

For reference, my current helmet:
Hey dude, your build is really awesome!
Im having a lot of fun with it!
Just a question, how u can get +20% life at energy shield with glorius vanity? i bought 1 and putted where u putted yours, but i hadnt that effect
"
Elceleb написал:
Hey dude, your build is really awesome!
Im having a lot of fun with it!
Just a question, how u can get +20% life at energy shield with glorius vanity? i bought 1 and putted where u putted yours, but i hadnt that effect

You sure you bought correct one? There are 3 versions - you need Doryani.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glorious_Vanity
Yes, i bought it.. but on yuor pob u didnt take any keystone mmmh
Hey folks, Ive been out of the loop for this build for a while but this was the one i felt most comfortable with so Im looking for upgrades! Any help/tip is appreciated. I cant link POB because for some fked up reason pastebin is banned in my country but i can copy/paste from it. So heres my items and my profile is public.

"
Arcinde написал:
When I checked Hatred was only about 1-2% more DPS than Zealotry. Consecrated Ground is like +20% DPS while Bottled Faith is up. So if Zealotry gets you just 10% higher uptime on Cons. Ground it would make up the difference. And even though Bottled Faith radius is indeed pretty large, you won't hit the boss if you're trying to kite far away or offscreen. I'd rather have the consistency.

Shocking Conflux seems pretty good but expensive/hard to obtain. Only available as Hunter suffix on helms - which we're already very picky about. The mod has no tags so we can't target it through fossils. The only semi-viable way to obtain it would be to buy an Ice Nova enchanted helmet with no influence, fossil craft it until you get something good with 2-3 prefixes and open suffix, then Hunter slam it (blocking prefix with craft if needed) and hope you hit a 1/5 chance that you get the right suffix.

I guess if you consider the mod really good, you could forget stuff like enchants or be less picky on the fossil mods. How much DPS would it be really - i.e. how much would it shock something like UE or Sirus?

For reference, my current helmet:

This is my helm that I crafted. Since I wasnt using essence worm, I went for hated mana reservation instead. Ice nova helms at the time, on a 84+ base were above 20ex.

Since shocking conflux is free guaranteed shock, the up time is roughly 5 seconds.Base shock duration is typically 2 seconds. Also, base shock damage is 20%, which means we are literally doing 20% MORE damage when shock is up. This basically means that if you get shock on a helm, you will be doing more damage then any 40% ice nova helm.

My Sirus runs are always deathless and I get him into phase instantly when he comes down. Uber Elder isnt even a problem anymore. The hardest challenge I had was a 380 depth Aul kill. But thats to be expected.

I just grabbed Awakened curse on Hit lvl 5 last night and now I can use frostbite ontop of my assassin's Mark ring. It slaps.
"
I just grabbed Awakened curse on Hit lvl 5 last night and now I can use frostbite ontop of my assassin's Mark ring. It slaps.

I thought you have to put both curses linked with awakened curse on hit lvl 5 to make them work. You absolutely sure it works with your setup (first curse on ring and second linked with gem)?
Hey, this build is being nice so far, i have a question, about cold penetration vs hypothermia, how is it possible that my dps is lower with a 5/20 awakened cold pen jewel than with a 15/20 hypothermia? Amni missing something on pob or hypothermia is just better? Thanks in advance
"
Nekondas написал:
"

I thought you have to put both curses linked with awakened curse on hit lvl 5 to make them work. You absolutely sure it works with your setup (first curse on ring and second linked with gem)?

I can verify that it works. Ill upload an image.

a Link to my gear for you to verify:

Последняя редакция: benbs123. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 10:09:03

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация