[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

With "large" radius on Thread of Hope its possible to reach Heart of Ice, which basically turns that jewel slot into a very strong 3-point jewel that comes with some -res..... would it be worth?

Would allow something else to be annointed such as Heartseeker, Divine Judgment, or even Constitution?

Loving the build atm. Running it in hardcore meta.

Finally six linked my Perfect Form and was curious about how you hit your socket colors for a 6L Frostbolt. 5B1G is pretty tough. Vorici Calc says the best method is the 120 cost 3B Recipe.

Is there something you would sub out if you can't hit 5B? Like 4B2G seems a bit more realistic but can't decide what I would socket into it. Added Cold Damage? Culling Strike? Hypothermia? Ice Bite for frenzy charges?

--Side note for anyone wondering about comfortable kb/m binds:

Q- Frostbolt
W- Ice Nova
Rmb - Flame Dash

This is what I use and I find this setup flows really well.
awakened added cold is very good. Ice bite isn't great if you dont have more than 3 charges, it's ok tho if you don't want to use cold snap and don't use farrul's fur. Hypothermia is ok apart from ailment immune maps.
How did you create 4 blue links on Farrul's? Spent 1 ex for chromatic and nothing ;(
Are there any other known seed numbers for Doryani`s jewel except
4373 &
that you would recommend?

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: Zimmi_1983. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 9:39:39
"
m1task написал:
How did you create 4 blue links on Farrul's? Spent 1 ex for chromatic and nothing ;(

If you want to get 4 blue or such use the jeweller's trick if you are starting the item from scratch. Basically make it two socket -> colour it 2 blues -> 3 socket if that socket is blue nice if not back to 2 sockets then 3 sockets again. Repeat until you have 3 blues then do it for 4 blues for much cheaper colouring. Ofc doesn't apply if you have a 5/6l already.

Finally finished balancing tri wise oak divining this, feels so nice to finally get that
"
anonymous890 написал:
would it be worth?

Would it be worth IT*
"
Zimmi_1983 написал:
Are there any other known seed numbers for Doryani`s jewel except
4373 &
that you would recommend?

Thanks!

i managed to snag a good one for 60c last night. i don't remember all of the mods i got (is there a way to check outside the game?) but there was movement and cast speed nodes along with the CI node mods. the seed is 6085
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
anonymous890 написал:
would it be worth?

Would it be worth IT*

Helpful as always...
With "large" radius on Thread of Hope its possible to reach Heart of Ice, which basically turns that jewel slot into a very strong 3-point jewel that comes with some -res..... would it be worth IT?

Would allow something else to be annointed such as Heartseeker, Divine Judgment, or even Constitution?

Скрытый текст

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация