[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Hey yall, been having a blast with this build. Having trouble finding enough currency currently for Doryani's and the awakened jewels, and was wondering if i should go for those or go for more upgrades to my current gear:

Скрытый текст
I notice on the PoB you have a Doryani jewel without picking up CI/Corrupted Soul, are we just using the jewel for the +30str/dex node passives or are we supposed to get Corrupted Soul as well?
Hi this is my character so far have about 15 ex to spend , should i switch to farrul with tailwind boots or get some nova 21/awakened gems ?
What do you guys recommend?
Скрытый текст
Are there any useful Zealotry mods to pair with Clarity one? And how good is precision/flask charge one? Is it worth like 8 ex?
Последняя редакция: feelthepain. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 4:11:16
"
claudio0405 написал:
Hi this is my character so far have about 15 ex to spend , should i switch to farrul with tailwind boots or get some nova 21/awakened gems ?
What do you guys recommend?

Ice Nova 21 before anything else because it's free damage. I really liked Farrul's/Tailwind boots over Perfect Form/Skyforth but it's up to you.

"
Deulon написал:
I notice on the PoB you have a Doryani jewel without picking up CI/Corrupted Soul, are we just using the jewel for the +30str/dex node passives or are we supposed to get Corrupted Soul as well?

I believe that is just done because PoB doesn't understand timeless jewels and picking it would assume you picked CI and set your HP to 1.
Excellent build. I've sunk a shitload of currency into it at this point, but i'm doing so much fucking dps and am pretty tanky, so i'm having a great time.

Been running a Sirus boss killing service since the build is such a strong boss killer, and its been excellent at that.

(btw hit me up on https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2729066 :D)
Is Awakened Added Cold Damage worth using over Hypothermia 21/20 at level 4? Same with Awakened Controlled Destruction, is level 1 worth using over 20/20 normal Cont. Dest.?
"
DiabloImmoral написал:
"
benbs123 написал:
"
DiabloImmoral написал:

No need to post another image but can you confirm that frostbite is not removed after you use ice nova on a target after applying both curses with your frostbolt? Sorry if it sounds like a repeat but this is the specific scenario we'd like to know.

Not sure if I can get an image of that anyways because of just timing it properly, but I can verify that it always works.

It will not overwrite the ice nova assassins mark, because the frostbite is applied as the "extra curse". This means that it will always act as the "additional curse". You cannot however, have 2 rings that have curses on them, eg; Assassing mark and elemental weakness and run Awakened Curse on Hit.

Thanks for the update. Here is the scenario I'm thinking of (which is the most common one people would likely see.) I think you might have confirmed it but I'm still not sure from your wording:

1. Frostbolt is cast. Frostbolt applies Assassin's Mark from ring and Frostbite as the "extra curse" with Awakened Curse on Hit linked to Frostbolt/Frostbite. These apply simultaneously and you've confirmed that it works.

2. Now Ice Nova is cast on the target. Ice Nova would apply Assassin's Mark to the target, and this hit would see two curses currently on the target when your natural curse limit is one.

What happens now is my question:
a. Frostbite remains on the target, Assassin's Mark duration is refreshed from the hit. Mob is still cursed by both curses.

b. Frostbite remains on the target, Assassin's Mark remains on the target but duration is not refreshed. Mob is still cursed by both curses. Ice Nova doesn't apply anything because Assassin's Mark can't overwrite the stronger curse in Frostbite and since you have a curse limit of one the curse application does nothing.

c. Frostbite remains on the target. Assassin's Mark is removed from the target because you have a curse limit of one and tried to apply a curse against a stronger curse.

d. Frostbite is removed from the target and Assassin's Mark replaces it because you have a curse limit of one.

(a.)/(b.) These are functionally identical and both really OP.
(c.) Shouldn't exist under PoE logic but who knows.
(d.) This is standard PoE logic and how I fear it works.

Thanks again for testing this.

Assassin's mark is refreshed when Ice Nova hits. Frostbite is only refreshed everytime frostbolt hits the target (CoH setup). Frostbolt is the "additonal Curse". If Assassin's mark is refreshed, it is the initial curse and will always apply. Frostbite will NOT be removed until the duration is up or it will refresh on the mob if frostbolt is cast on it.
Последняя редакция: benbs123. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 9:18:33
Can someone sum up the goto nodes for the Jewel doranyi?

How many Skill Points did you Invest in the Jewel?

Btw i prefer the farrul Setup by Most!!!!
More damage and i think lass damage...

I would advise all for the awakwner gems, add cold damage and Controller destruction, 10ex Invest and Doubles damage...!
Other advise... Lightning Golem AND decoy totem!! Da es my ass a lot of time
How do you guys have your kb+m mapped for frostbolt/ice nova? i sometimes get brain flooded if i'm in a tough spot and cast ice nova first.
Последняя редакция: qaizr. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 11:35:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация