[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

How strong is the shock that we get from Cold Conduction? Just wondering how to modify POB for accurate numbers.
"
Mihhawk написал:
How to deal with ele reflect?

a) You don't - re-roll the map
b) Get a sextant that says 'you take no reflected damage'
hi,
newby question, how did you craft on your body armour increased life and mana?
I can vouch for this build. I have loosely based my build on this guide and been doing great in Delirium. All the bosses are a cake walk and the delirium itself is also great with this build. You just have to fire one Frostbolt and a few ice novas every couple of packs and let the spell echo do the rest. Thanks for the Guide.
I can recommend using small cluster jewels though, especially the chaos resistance ones are really nice this league, since you can get +50% chaos res on just 3 nodes (and a bunch of life).
Any thoughts on this medium cluster jewel? +1 Intensity gives 16% more area damage (takes 1/5 of a second longer to reach than 4 intensity) and tbh Magnifier can be a couple of other things such as Towering Threat for some more HP or Powerful Assault for KB
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Intensity
1 Added Passive Skill is Magnifier
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
--------

Also how viable is Doedre's Skin for a budget option? Being able to socket Frostbite - Ele Weakness - Assassin's Curse (all level 20 or higher) with stuff like Enhance would it be worth it?
Has anyone tested Cold Conduction x Stormrider to see if the interaction works?
Has anyone tested Cold Conduction x Stormrider to see if the interaction works?
"
puaf написал:
hi,

Its a crafting recipe you get from unveiling body armours at Jun. So if you run a couple Syndicate/betrayal atlas mission you should get it fairly quickly

Check out the poe wiki: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Crafting_Bench
For other useful recipes and where to get them
why is my chance to evade only 39% with 6742 evasion when the standard build has an evasion rating of 4290 and a 62% chance to evade???
"
alexbbry написал:
"
puaf написал:
hi,

Its a crafting recipe you get from unveiling body armours at Jun. So if you run a couple Syndicate/betrayal atlas mission you should get it fairly quickly

Check out the poe wiki: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Crafting_Bench
For other useful recipes and where to get them

thx for the answer!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация