[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

We leech life through Hierophant ascendancy, Illuminated Devotion node.

For ele reflect, if you can't roll past it or use a sextant, you can go Soul of Yugul + Sibyl's Lament ring.

For Glorious Vanity, it is almost never worth it to travel to a notable. If you have to think about whether it's worth it the answer is 99% no. Especially now with Cluster Jewels making passive points so tight.

I believe Cold Conduction is base shock (15%) increased by effect of non-damaging ailments. So pretty big.

I've thought a lot about Intensity but "Supported Skills have 12% less Area of Effect per Intensity" really kicks in. 4 intensity = 48% less, 5 intensity = 60% less. If you do the calculations, going from 4 to 5 intensity results in 23% less Area. That's a pretty impactful downside.

Standard PoB, etc. have high evade chance because "Enemy is blinded" is checked. We blind from Pandemonius.
Последняя редакция: seeeether. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 5:39:48
"
warxtreme написал:
Has anyone tested Cold Conduction x Stormrider to see if the interaction works?
you don't get power charges
thanks for this really good guide.

i love clearspeed at maps, but i am struggeling very very hard with bosses...single target is bad, or am i missing something in this build?

here my POB: https://pastebin.com/bcRR6qUa

can someone help me pls?
"
alt0172 написал:
"
warxtreme написал:

I use the combo and was under the impression the interaction works.

Edit: just tested it and made sure I have no other sources of shock or power charges and it definitely works. But if you one-shot packs you won't get any charges because the first hit does not shock a chilled enemy.
Последняя редакция: Anduryondon. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 21:04:07
Hey guys, enjoying this build very much at the moment.
It's my first league ever and playing this build is very satisfying in every aspect. Could you please advise on what part i should focus first? Since it's my first league I'm kinda short on currency, i thought 5L Pledge for 1,2ex was hard, 6L Pledge is about 6ex right now. Should i go for it or is there higher priorities?

Also, as first-timer should i stick to 3.9 build or try 3.10 with some cluster jewels?
"
Anduryondon написал:
"
alt0172 написал:
"
warxtreme написал:

I use the combo and was under the impression the interaction works.

Edit: just tested it and made sure I have no other sources of shock or power charges and it definitely works. But if you one-shot packs you won't get any charges because the first hit does not shock a chilled enemy.

I'm glad the interaction works!
I'm running the assassin variant of this.
I'll run this instead of the curse nodes.

Thanks me a bunch!
"
Arcinde написал:
"
DeathMedlc написал:

nah i cast my bolt and hold down my icenova and it goes off 50000 times my dmg is just garbage

honestly the only major thing im missing is the bottled faith but i wouldnt think it made THAT big of a difference

Your gear is insane, you should not be having damage issues with anything besides like T16s with max delirium. However there are a few things you could quickly fix.

- Use my Cluster Jewel setup (at least use the 2 medium jewels). They are crazy high value. You can take out Faith&Steel, Elemental Focus (notable), Divine Judgment, Doom Cast/Written in Blood if necessary to fund the passive points. Since you have Cull on Frostbolt you can replace Wish for Death with Evil Eye.
- Use Zealotry over Hatred because you have a Watcher's Eye for it
- Your jewels are not great compared to the rest of your gear

My latest build idea is to use Thunderstruck for the knockback (triggered by Cold Conduction):

Unfortunately it's only on Large Lightning jewels so we would give up a Blanketed Snow (10% cold pen). It might still be worth it in many cases. I'm trying it out to see.

thanks but my damage is atrocious... i love the build nut i feel like im missing some major component.. my DMG is literally 1/8th of yours on PoB and thats even after i took off your Bottled faith. i just dont know where im fucking up id love to chad with you in real time if yuoure ever free

ive managed to 6L my farruls dunno if its worth keeping as a 6-L or to sell and just buy and re 5L one... also added these bad boys :)
Скрытый текст
"
DeathMedlc написал:
"
Arcinde написал:
"
DeathMedlc написал:

nah i cast my bolt and hold down my icenova and it goes off 50000 times my dmg is just garbage

honestly the only major thing im missing is the bottled faith but i wouldnt think it made THAT big of a difference

Your gear is insane, you should not be having damage issues with anything besides like T16s with max delirium. However there are a few things you could quickly fix.

- Use my Cluster Jewel setup (at least use the 2 medium jewels). They are crazy high value. You can take out Faith&Steel, Elemental Focus (notable), Divine Judgment, Doom Cast/Written in Blood if necessary to fund the passive points. Since you have Cull on Frostbolt you can replace Wish for Death with Evil Eye.
- Use Zealotry over Hatred because you have a Watcher's Eye for it
- Your jewels are not great compared to the rest of your gear

My latest build idea is to use Thunderstruck for the knockback (triggered by Cold Conduction):

Unfortunately it's only on Large Lightning jewels so we would give up a Blanketed Snow (10% cold pen). It might still be worth it in many cases. I'm trying it out to see.

thanks but my damage is atrocious... i love the build nut i feel like im missing some major component.. my DMG is literally 1/8th of yours on PoB and thats even after i took off your Bottled faith. i just dont know where im fucking up id love to chad with you in real time if yuoure ever free

ive managed to 6L my farruls dunno if its worth keeping as a 6-L or to sell and just buy and re 5L one... also added these bad boys :)
Скрытый текст

In POB do you have everything configured correctly?
I imported your char, enabled flasks and set that enemy is chilled, Nova is cast on Frostbolt and 4 stacks of Intensity and got Total DPS 2.1 milion so not that bad. Also be sure that you are checking Ice nova dps and not the vaal version
So Arcinde.. do you think running a chest like that that incursion one with a %life/mana craft is the way to go over the Perfect Form? I'd definitely try one out but the amount of evasion and spell dodge I'd lose is pretty huge.

Also you had a frostbite on hit ring socketed before and an AM on hit ring now.. AM is definitely better right?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация