3.9| Stress-Free PoE - CURSING CI |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Hi,

I”ve tried this build and like it. I’m currently level 54.

Two problems have occurred so far.

The first is it is very difficult to kill end of act monsters. I die 20-30 times before I can kill them.

The second is I just can’t get by the monsters in Act 7, The Chamber of Sins. A liitle way in I get quickly one shotted. I’ve tried repeatedly and managed to see they use puncture before—-boom.

Any advice is appreciated.
"
Hoya63 написал:
Hi,

The first is it is very difficult to kill end of act monsters. I die 20-30 times before I can kill them.

The second is I just can’t get by the monsters in Act 7, The Chamber of Sins. A liitle way in I get quickly one shotted. I’ve tried repeatedly and managed to see they use puncture before—-boom.

Hello

I play same build so my advice would be to drop tabula rasa and get something with ES, use an ES belt, drop wonderlust for some good ES boots etc

You should be around 2.5k-3k ES at that level. I rarely die so it is not the build you just have to equip better defense.

Also contrary to other games rares are most of the time better than uniques so try to equip as few as posible and only if you really need that uniques effect.

Also get a flask to remove bleeding and maybe some granite or evasion ones.
Последняя редакция: zgript. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 5:36:12
Hi @Wrecker_of_Days, hello guys, how is going?
So far I'm having a lot of fun with the new league, and now I'm planning to go back to standard, too. Has anything changed since the last version of this build? A two-lines changelog would be very appreciated :D

See you in Wraeclast!
Wrecker,

Thanks for the in-depth response. I'm new to vortex and CI so there was a bit of a learning curve for me. I'm glad you essentially idiot-proofed the build because I botched up a lot of simple stuff in the beginning.

It works really well so far, I'm going through high yellow/low red maps without any major issues. I've managed about 9k ES which seems sufficient so far.

The only thing I'm not too sure on are the Drox fights. I've beaten him four times, so I know I've got to face him at least four more times to complete my atlas.

I'm trying to squeeze every bit of DPS I can out, but I think I've hit a wall until I manage to drop a few exalts for a better stay stick.

Survivability isn't an issue, but the last fight I couldn't get the last 20% of his life down. Fortunately, I'd leveled a couple of support gems just in case. I was finally able to grind him down but it was painful. Heh.

No issues with any of the other conqueror fights so far. Occasionally a metamorph will one shot me but that's been really rare.

Thanks again,

Ormy
Really trying to get a +1 cold gems or all gems/malevolence effect wand that i can multimod with cold damage and cold DOT.

Here's the gear now, 75, maps aren't an issue. Love the rings, lol. Planning on switching to Sorrow of the Divine here shortly too as there's a bunch of wasted life regen that could be effective clinch.

Also, I changed my offensive curse to self cast with storm brand so I can make things pop on demand. It's now 2 button instead of 1 button, but it feels really smooth. With Onslaught and my Boot enchant, storm brand has acceptable cast speed.

Will switch to this belt at 79.

"
zgript написал:
Hello

I know you said to choose whatever we want for this build but I was wondering about something

1. Would these uniques help the build? ( Tulfall Tornado Wand, realm ender, doedre skin, astral projector ring, doedre scorn, vixen entrapment, shavrone pace ). Do you know any other uniques that might benefit the build?

2. Wouldn`t a 6L staff be better than a one hand being able to link CWDT with COH with a curse or more and 2-3 spells?

3. Currently I am lvl 50 and using (

I have +1 curse from the tree and +1 from gloves but I can`t seem to be able to land more than 2 curses on an enemy? Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for answering
Hey zgript!

1. I really don't pay attention to uniques at all. What you're looking for in any gear is Lots of ES. If you're not getting 150+ ES on a 4 link, you'd better be getting something really good in return. ES recovery speed is good. Each of those uniques you listed has some neat features in it. But for example, The Realm Ender converts damage away from cold while Doedre's Skin lessens the power of curses and makes them blasphemies. You'll really have to play around with them to see what you like. Just make sure that you're not losing survivability. Until an enemy is cursed, we have no damage reduction.

Sorry, I know it's not specific but Uniques are best weighed by personal preference. (I do like your Heartbreaker.)

2. Sure! 6-links are always better. But they aren't that easy to come by so I don't plan any SSF builds around them. So if you come across one, just remember that you'll be losing the potential ES of a great shield. If you don't need the ES in T16 maps, then it worked out well.

3. Your gear and gems all look the way they should. It's been a week since your post but it all looks good to me. So if the setup was similar at the time of the post, then it was likely that you just had some curse icons overlapping each other on the screen. Sometimes it's hard to see all three curses on an enemy as they don't spin around the enemies' head at an even distance.

It should be working fine from what I see. Let me know if it isn't.

I hope you're having a good time.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Hoya63 написал:
Hi,

Hey Hoya63!

I'm glad you were liking the build. I see you've moved on from it though. Let me know if you come back and I'll help you out. Sometimes, if it's not because of crappy gear, the fix can be as simple as a Quartz Flask that lets you phase through enemies.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
mementoludi написал:
Hi @Wrecker_of_Days, hello guys, how is going?
So far I'm having a lot of fun with the new league, and now I'm planning to go back to standard, too. Has anything changed since the last version of this build? A two-lines changelog would be very appreciated :D

See you in Wraeclast!
Hey mementoludi!

Nice to hear from you. I hope you're having a good league!

Nothing changed with this build at all. Even though I make new threads each league for each guide, the ChangeLog is a good idea. Thanks!

Annnnnd

"
Ormyr написал:
Wrecker,

Thanks for the in-depth response. I'm new to vortex and CI so there was a bit of a learning curve for me. I'm glad you essentially idiot-proofed the build because I botched up a lot of simple stuff in the beginning.

It works really well so far, I'm going through high yellow/low red maps without any major issues. I've managed about 9k ES which seems sufficient so far.

The only thing I'm not too sure on are the Drox fights. I've beaten him four times, so I know I've got to face him at least four more times to complete my atlas.

I'm trying to squeeze every bit of DPS I can out, but I think I've hit a wall until I manage to drop a few exalts for a better stay stick.

Survivability isn't an issue, but the last fight I couldn't get the last 20% of his life down. Fortunately, I'd leveled a couple of support gems just in case. I was finally able to grind him down but it was painful. Heh.

No issues with any of the other conqueror fights so far. Occasionally a metamorph will one shot me but that's been really rare.

Thanks again,

Ormy
Hey Ormyr!

It's awesome to try something new. There are tons of cool mechanics in these game that are fun to play around. I'm glad you're having a great time. 9K is a good amount of ES. That's what I have on my character.

Unfortunately, with new content (like Monster Defence changes and new bosses) guide writers have to assume what the new content will be like. I levelled with a different character in this league. But now that that's done, I'll be trying out my other Guides, including this one to see how they do with Endgame content.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if the Drox fight had his banner power modified slightly, but just in case it doesn't, you could always have a backup wand ready to Dual wield. Your weapon is quite decent! It should carry you through most content! Your PoB (if it's correct) shows you at 345K damage. If you were to dual wield either two wands or sceptres (like the one you have) with 100% Increased Elemental Damage with one mod of Cold Damage Over Time Multiplier your DPS would increase to close to around 500K. So that'd be the quickest fix without changing much.

But it sucks to need to do that. I'll be playing this build in the next day or so to see what it's like.

I appreciate the honest feedback.

Annnnnd

"
rhapsodieinblue написал:
Really trying to get a +1 cold gems or all gems/malevolence effect wand that i can multimod with cold damage and cold DOT.

Here's the gear now, 75, maps aren't an issue. Love the rings, lol. Planning on switching to Sorrow of the Divine here shortly too as there's a bunch of wasted life regen that could be effective clinch.

Also, I changed my offensive curse to self cast with storm brand so I can make things pop on demand. It's now 2 button instead of 1 button, but it feels really smooth. With Onslaught and my Boot enchant, storm brand has acceptable cast speed.

Will switch to this belt at 79.

Wow rhapsodieinblue!

That's some great gear! I'd love a chest like that. I like the modifications you've made! I like seeing what people are doing with each guide.

Thanks for the post!

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация