3.9| Stress-Free PoE - CURSING CI |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Wrecker,

As a matter of curiosity, which build did you start/level with this league?

On a separate note: Shit. Dual wielding had not occurred to me. I hit a wall earlier this week and just couldn't break past it. Survivability is good, but I couldn't find any way to boost my DPS. I tried Drox (epilogue so... 4th? 5th?) and just couldn't wear him down. Or rather, I couldn't wear down the banners quickly enough to manage the fight. On the third attempt I caved and called in another person to kill Drox. I've rolled right over the other conquerors with little issue but Drox seems to be this build's achilles heel.

However, afterwards I started thinking a bit. I stopped using discipline (which dropped my ES by 1200. yikes.) as an active aura (but kept it for the Vaal discipline) and started toying with Herald of Ice/Arctic Armour). I haven't decided which one works better, I know the in-game tool-tip is misleading. But I noticed a difference.

That got me thinking and as I was going through my inventory I noticed I had an essence worm. So I looked at my rings and swapped out the weaker one (I was really over-capped on resists, thankfully) and managed to finagle everything so I could run Malevolence, Discipline, and either Arctic Armour or Herald of Ice. I swap between the two but I see a real difference with the latter.

I'll have to try dual wielding the next time Drox pops up and see if that makes a difference. It's a 1700 hit to ES, but it might nudge the DPS up enough.

Thanks again,

~Ormyr
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
zgript написал:
Hello

I know you said to choose whatever we want for this build but I was wondering about something

1. Would these uniques help the build? ( Tulfall Tornado Wand, realm ender, doedre skin, astral projector ring, doedre scorn, vixen entrapment, shavrone pace ). Do you know any other uniques that might benefit the build?

2. Wouldn`t a 6L staff be better than a one hand being able to link CWDT with COH with a curse or more and 2-3 spells?

3. Currently I am lvl 50 and using (

I have +1 curse from the tree and +1 from gloves but I can`t seem to be able to land more than 2 curses on an enemy? Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for answering
Hey zgript!

1. I really don't pay attention to uniques at all. What you're looking for in any gear is Lots of ES. If you're not getting 150+ ES on a 4 link, you'd better be getting something really good in return. ES recovery speed is good. Each of those uniques you listed has some neat features in it. But for example, The Realm Ender converts damage away from cold while Doedre's Skin lessens the power of curses and makes them blasphemies. You'll really have to play around with them to see what you like. Just make sure that you're not losing survivability. Until an enemy is cursed, we have no damage reduction.

Sorry, I know it's not specific but Uniques are best weighed by personal preference. (I do like your Heartbreaker.)

2. Sure! 6-links are always better. But they aren't that easy to come by so I don't plan any SSF builds around them. So if you come across one, just remember that you'll be losing the potential ES of a great shield. If you don't need the ES in T16 maps, then it worked out well.

3. Your gear and gems all look the way they should. It's been a week since your post but it all looks good to me. So if the setup was similar at the time of the post, then it was likely that you just had some curse icons overlapping each other on the screen. Sometimes it's hard to see all three curses on an enemy as they don't spin around the enemies' head at an even distance.

It should be working fine from what I see. Let me know if it isn't.

I hope you're having a good time.

About number 3: Those +1 curse unique gloves do not work with COH and CWDT

But never mind that, i tried something and i would like your feedback for it:

Here is the tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.9.0/AAAABAMBABzcenCboZctlS4HHrcwIoE3g9-KvKrxihFQAW-eoRhq8NWxBacIgh7314bKDkgspqcrN2bBxabr6QKQ1h9BBudMLdlbuJPviFfJ0UWVIE5tVkjv60NUG8gbJYRIE23R5B1PPV-7_ElPJoifAUuufOUsvxSwSbFJUZEH7BhCejW5Rv7Xz9gkFAmOPDmZrJh_xspZ9HFWSs_di3ptGeL3jYJcazQKDXySdFgHj0Zp2LjQHdmcMqXLF1RQMBGWXY6kBYhCuQLDbXzwL9qYU_k3J4N9sGobpcR-oVPUXfJ4LzsNKPraOo8awfMRD72C6-6TJw==

This is the pastebin for the build: https://pastebin.com/qULpkH4x

Also found this: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shade_of_Solaris to be a huge damage booster and not very expensive either. It is like a elemental overload passive.

I could also get a +1 power charge and maybe +4% damage for every power charge with 2 passives but not sure how to generate them, maybe asasins mark, but now i have no place to put it, maybe cast it somehow as an aura ? ( i can use 4 curses with a +1 curse amulet )

Any ideas ? ( i don`t want to use more than one click to play :D )

p.s. edit: mark of submision idea: https://pastebin.com/w7zXZc2K
Последняя редакция: zgript. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 16:52:18
"
Ormyr написал:
Скрытый текст
Wrecker,

As a matter of curiosity, which build did you start/level with this league?

On a separate note: Shit. Dual wielding had not occurred to me. I hit a wall earlier this week and just couldn't break past it. Survivability is good, but I couldn't find any way to boost my DPS. I tried Drox (epilogue so... 4th? 5th?) and just couldn't wear him down. Or rather, I couldn't wear down the banners quickly enough to manage the fight. On the third attempt I caved and called in another person to kill Drox. I've rolled right over the other conquerors with little issue but Drox seems to be this build's achilles heel.

However, afterwards I started thinking a bit. I stopped using discipline (which dropped my ES by 1200. yikes.) as an active aura (but kept it for the Vaal discipline) and started toying with Herald of Ice/Arctic Armour). I haven't decided which one works better, I know the in-game tool-tip is misleading. But I noticed a difference.

That got me thinking and as I was going through my inventory I noticed I had an essence worm. So I looked at my rings and swapped out the weaker one (I was really over-capped on resists, thankfully) and managed to finagle everything so I could run Malevolence, Discipline, and either Arctic Armour or Herald of Ice. I swap between the two but I see a real difference with the latter.

I'll have to try dual wielding the next time Drox pops up and see if that makes a difference. It's a 1700 hit to ES, but it might nudge the DPS up enough.

Thanks again,

~Ormyr
Hey Ormyr!

I started with my Scion build. It got hit hard with nerfs. So hard in fact that I actually disbanded the guide! It's the first time I've done that. Sorry things were frustrating. Drox is a really rough battle for some skills I'm surprised how hard he is compared to the others.

Good job playing around with your gear though! I'm not sure if you did this, but I like to fight Drox at the end of one of his roads, not in the middle. That way I only have to fight one or two banners and then just him.

Sorry for the frustrations. Let us know how your changes worked out when you face him again.

Thanks for the honest post.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
zgript написал:
About number 3: Those +1 curse unique gloves do not work with COH and CWDT

But never mind that, i tried something and i would like your feedback for it:

Here is the tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.9.0/AAAABAMBABzcenCboZctlS4HHrcwIoE3g9-KvKrxihFQAW-eoRhq8NWxBacIgh7314bKDkgspqcrN2bBxabr6QKQ1h9BBudMLdlbuJPviFfJ0UWVIE5tVkjv60NUG8gbJYRIE23R5B1PPV-7_ElPJoifAUuufOUsvxSwSbFJUZEH7BhCejW5Rv7Xz9gkFAmOPDmZrJh_xspZ9HFWSs_di3ptGeL3jYJcazQKDXySdFgHj0Zp2LjQHdmcMqXLF1RQMBGWXY6kBYhCuQLDbXzwL9qYU_k3J4N9sGobpcR-oVPUXfJ4LzsNKPraOo8awfMRD72C6-6TJw==

This is the pastebin for the build: https://pastebin.com/qULpkH4x

Also found this: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shade_of_Solaris to be a huge damage booster and not very expensive either. It is like a elemental overload passive.

I could also get a +1 power charge and maybe +4% damage for every power charge with 2 passives but not sure how to generate them, maybe asasins mark, but now i have no place to put it, maybe cast it somehow as an aura ? ( i can use 4 curses with a +1 curse amulet )

Any ideas ? ( i don`t want to use more than one click to play :D )

p.s. edit: mark of submision idea: https://pastebin.com/w7zXZc2K
Hey zgript!

I couldn't look at all your links but I did look at your middle Pastebin (https://pastebin.com/qULpkH4x). I quite like it! Do you have those jewels? The uniques you use seem like a good fit for everything. You just going to miss out on some great base ES with that chest piece. Let me know how it goes!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Yes will give up on that chest once I find something better, but for lvl 60 that is the best I have so far.

1. What do you think about Arcane Will passive ? is it worth coming back to get it from your point of view?

2. What about adding an intuitive leap in the witch start zone and getting:
-Mystic Bulwark
-Prodigal Perfection
-Golem Commander
-Spell damage per power charge + Instability?
-Blast Radius

and giving up on the shaper / skittering runes / Fangs of the Viper / Void Barrier

3. Also, you think the build will benefit from using charges and getting bonuses from charges since generating frenzy ones, for example, is very easy and often, and I think with an assassin mark power charges could be generated too or the bonus you receive is not worth it/the ES lost from the tree is too much?

4. Would a high crit benefit the build for elemental overload for example? or even for shade of solaris ?

p.s sorry for asking so many questions
Последняя редакция: zgript. Время: 12 янв. 2020 г., 9:45:38
"
zgript написал:
Скрытый текст

Yes will give up on that chest once I find something better, but for lvl 60 that is the best I have so far.

1. What do you think about Arcane Will passive ? is it worth coming back to get it from your point of view?

2. What about adding an intuitive leap in the witch start zone and getting:
-Mystic Bulwark
-Prodigal Perfection
-Golem Commander
-Spell damage per power charge + Instability?
-Blast Radius

and giving up on the shaper / skittering runes / Fangs of the Viper / Void Barrier

3. Also, you think the build will benefit from using charges and getting bonuses from charges since generating frenzy ones, for example, is very easy and often, and I think with an assassin mark power charges could be generated too or the bonus you receive is not worth it/the ES lost from the tree is too much?

4. Would a high crit benefit the build for elemental overload for example? or even for shade of solaris ?

p.s sorry for asking so many questions
Hey zgript!

1. I don't think Arcane Will has any value to our build. We don't focus on extra mana, so the ES we'd gain would be too minor and we have no need of mana regen.

2. You could do that for sure. But keep in mind, ES is your life. And unless an enemy is cursed, they are hitting you at full power. So you don't want ot go cheap, nor do you want your ES recharge rate to be slow. So if you were going to sacrifice some of those nodes, I wouldn't replace them with mana or crit chance. You'd need damage and ES. Having a bigger AoE is always nice, especially if you're improving your damage too. But don't forget what the travel nodes cost you too. The more nodes you have that help the build, the better.

3 and 4. Charges are good for almost any build. Endurance is good for defence, Frenzy for Damage, Power for Crit. We have no interest in crit. DOTs cannot crit. I didn't focus on the Hit portion of Vortex. Not saying it won't crit, but you can't spread yourself too thin in PoE or you get nothing done. The Frenzy charges in the bulid are a bonus but nothing to focus on. ES is the biggest focus, after that DOT damage. So I'd only bother with Frenzy charges if something came by your way...but I wouldn't go out of your way for any charges. Elemental Overload is active lots (in my opinion).

I hope that helps! Let me know if there's anything else.

Annnnnd

1. I will give a test on Path of Building

I will be using your character as a base, 113/123 Skill points and all your current items
SSF build
"
Crit chance: 6.17%
DoT DPS: 235 273
AoE Radius: 24
Mana cost: 48

Str: 88
Dex: 138
Int: 431

Mana: 1576

ES: 8021
Evade chance 4%
Movement: +14%
Block chance: 22%
Max resist

Investing 15c for Intuitive leap, 2 alchemies for fevered mind
"

Crit chance: 15.79%
DoT DPS: 265 727
AoE Radius: 24 ( Path of building bug ?)
Mana cost: 96

Strength: 78
Dexterity: 98
Inteligence: 431

Mana: 2130
ES: 7923
Evade chance: 1%
Movement speed: 9%
Spell block chance: 6%

So i see it like this:
+9.62 crit / +30 454 DoT DPS / AoE does not appear to change not sure why
+554 Mana / +6% spell block

And we get a -98 ES and -3% evade chance.

Is it not worth it?

Also here is a comparison with my items and lvl 20 gems. ( left my tree vs right SSF tree ). Only the tree is changed, items and gems remained same

2. So in conclusion: for those that do not want to play SSF this intuitive leap tree looks better, lots of nice bonuses. Am I missing something?

3. Arcane Will brings around +200 mana and +200 to ES I find that seriously OP and you can also drop Clarity and use other aura + you can increase further the cost of vortex to have almost constant arcane surge.
Последняя редакция: zgript. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 12:49:25
"
zgript написал:
Скрытый текст
1. I will give a test on Path of Building

I will be using your character as a base, 113/123 Skill points and all your current items
SSF build
"
Crit chance: 6.17%
DoT DPS: 235 273
AoE Radius: 24
Mana cost: 48

Str: 88
Dex: 138
Int: 431

Mana: 1576

ES: 8021
Evade chance 4%
Movement: +14%
Max resist

Investing 15c for Intuitive leap, 2 alchemies for fevered mind
"

Crit chance: 15.79%
DoT DPS: 265 727
AoE Radius: 24 ( Path of building bug ?)
Mana cost: 96

Strength: 78
Dexterity: 98
Inteligence: 431

Mana: 2130
ES: 7923
Evade chance: 1%
Movement speed: 9%
Spell block chance: 6%

So i see it like this:
+9.62 crit / +30 454 DoT DPS / AoE does not appear to change not sure why
+554 Mana / +6% spell block

And we get a -98 ES and -3% evade chance.

Is it not worth it?

Also here is a comparison with my items and lvl 20 gems. ( left my tree vs right SSF tree ). Only the tree is changed, items and gems remained same

2. So in conclusion: for those that do not want to play SSF this intuitive leap tree looks better, lots of nice bonuses. Am I missing something?

3. Arcane Will brings around +200 mana and +200 to ES I find that seriously OP and you can also drop Clarity and use other aura + you can increase further the cost of vortex to have almost constant arcane surge.
That's a good post zgript!

People are encouraged to use whatever they like. People may find items that they want to modify the build to plan around for sure. And tinkering the build to your liking is something I love that people do. I see no issues with the stats you've shown, good job!

Two things to keep in mind as you hit the high tier red maps are:
- You total ES.
- Your ES Recharge Rate.
Because this build is dependant on being hit to apply our damage mitigation, you need a large amount of ES to stay alive while we get hit without damage mitigation. Having less % to ES means you'll need really good rares to keep the ES high.
Recharge Rate is simply what keeps us alive mid-combat.
So just keep those two things in mind as you get into the 80+ Monster levels.

I like what you've done and the thought you've put into it! That's what PoE is all about! Good job! Let us know how it goes.

Annnnnd

"
zgript написал:
Hello

I have +1 curse from the tree and +1 from gloves but I can`t seem to be able to land more than 2 curses on an enemy? Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for answering

Malediction bro, 3rd ascendancy, can't wait to get there myself :)
EDIT: NM that doesn't make sense either, with curse gloves it should work... not sure sorry :) I'm gonna be happy at 3 curses coming soon.

Hi WoD, Ima stalk you here too bro K?

Thank you my friend, another instant classic that is EASY to fall in love with!
And I wanted to try CI again after the mega nerf, looks like it won't be so bad:)
My only change is using Vaal gems for cold snap, ice nova and discipline. It helps A LOT with Metamorphs! They proc just fine on CWDT so the build is still intact, just gives me something extra for the hard fights :)
Just a youngin, hovering on CI and afraid to commit, but your enthusiasm makes me want to try it! Maybe tomorrow night, I have 1200 ES and could probably grow that quick.
I am in love! I mean this is stress free and couch lounging extravaganza! You can literally hold the vortex button and run around, and with no minions or totems, my PS4 may be able to keep up!
But those DoT slams really crush the old calculator so we will see when we get to maps. A couple rips to overamped Metamorphs so no complaints so far, even went back and finished them off! Had to abandon one that was uber life and regen, just couldn't cut him down.
But really overall in love with her, she does sooooo many things so well! Got all the CWDTs set up and ready for endgame! Just need MUCH better stuff and it's coming slowly :)

One heads up, you CANNOT down level a Vaal gem! Learned the hard way with PS4 autolevel, I had to relevel another gem and really keep track of when to disable it, but I got it all now :)

Another HIT WoD! Thank you my friend
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 15:44:59
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Скрытый текст
Malediction bro, 3rd ascendancy, can't wait to get there myself :)
EDIT: NM that doesn't make sense either, with curse gloves it should work... not sure sorry :) I'm gonna be happy at 3 curses coming soon.

Hi WoD, Ima stalk you here too bro K?

Thank you my friend, another instant classic that is EASY to fall in love with!
And I wanted to try CI again after the mega nerf, looks like it won't be so bad:)
My only change is using Vaal gems for cold snap, ice nova and discipline. It helps A LOT with Metamorphs! They proc just fine on CWDT so the build is still intact, just gives me something extra for the hard fights :)
Just a youngin, hovering on CI and afraid to commit, but your enthusiasm makes me want to try it! Maybe tomorrow night, I have 1200 ES and could probably grow that quick.
I am in love! I mean this is stress free and couch lounging extravaganza! You can literally hold the vortex button and run around, and with no minions or totems, my PS4 may be able to keep up!
But those DoT slams really crush the old calculator so we will see when we get to maps. A couple rips to overamped Metamorphs so no complaints so far, even went back and finished them off! Had to abandon one that was uber life and regen, just couldn't cut him down.
But really overall in love with her, she does sooooo many things so well! Got all the CWDTs set up and ready for endgame! Just need MUCH better stuff and it's coming slowly :)

One heads up, you CANNOT down level a Vaal gem! Learned the hard way with PS4 autolevel, I had to relevel another gem and really keep track of when to disable it, but I got it all now :)

Another HIT WoD! Thank you my friend
Ha ha. Hey GrunkleBob!

You can stalk me anywhere you like. Thanks for such encouragement. I'm glad you're liking the setup. It's so easy that I zone-out TOO much with this build...ha ha. That's a good reminder to everyone about lowering Vaal gems...or that you can't. I like the changes you've made with the Vaal skills.

Thanks for the message and the feedback! I'm glad it's going well and is fun.

Keep us posted :).

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 18:50:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация