[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Mentoya написал:
I'm only in act 4, but man, my skeletons and zombies keep on dying left and right and it's taking me forever to kill bosses because of this...It's very stressful....Maybe it will get better later, but man, I'm really starting to 2nd guess my decision to go with this build...I was hoping it would be one of those amazing builds that I regretted not going with before... Maybe I'm just too old for this game anymore :(

I'm having a blast leveling as soon as I've switched to Cyclone in Act 3. Good survivability, zombies do not die on me, good clearing speed and solo target damage. I've tanked both beam and ball of Piety in act 4 at the same time, my zombies too. Skellies die sometimes, but they're just a bonus for me.

Though I have 1 question about Cyclone, in Endgame gems it says that Cyclone should be level 1, but why so? Does it gain more attack speed with level?

Loving the build right now, after leveling up as General's Cry Berserker last league (which was very awfull on leveling), this one is just greato :)
Love the tankiness and ability to deal damage at the same time.
"
Mentoya написал:
I'm only in act 4, but man, my skeletons and zombies keep on dying left and right and it's taking me forever to kill bosses because of this...It's very stressful....Maybe it will get better later, but man, I'm really starting to 2nd guess my decision to go with this build...I was hoping it would be one of those amazing builds that I regretted not going with before... Maybe I'm just too old for this game anymore :(
what I use for level is
[static strike + ancestral call]
[zombie + carrion golem + meatshield(or minion health)]
[pride + warbanner and herald of purity if your mana allow it]
my link on holy relic are
[holy relic + minion damage + controlled des + added fire (until i can get brutality)]
because I dont like predator concept. It's pretty smooth when I leveling with this though, I don't know why you're struggling, if your resist isnt cap you can craft with crafting bench in your hideout. Also you should get your first ascendancy as soon as possible, I noticed you're already lv 38 and didnt get the first ascendancy yet, it grants elemental resist and onslaught if you have 5 or more minions, that's the reason why I use zombies.
Последняя редакция: zcythustk. Время: 24 окт. 2021 г., 6:32:04
Lvl 83 so far and have invested about 1.5 ex into build atm and can say im cruising through content very smoothly, dont have any clusters yet and havent been using determination yet either.
"
MaxSpringer написал:
"
Mentoya написал:

I'm having a blast leveling as soon as I've switched to Cyclone in Act 3. Good survivability, zombies do not die on me, good clearing speed and solo target damage. I've tanked both beam and ball of Piety in act 4 at the same time, my zombies too. Skellies die sometimes, but they're just a bonus for me.

Though I have 1 question about Cyclone, in Endgame gems it says that Cyclone should be level 1, but why so? Does it gain more attack speed with level?

Loving the build right now, after leveling up as General's Cry Berserker last league (which was very awfull on leveling), this one is just greato :)
Love the tankiness and ability to deal damage at the same time.

I think we keep Cyclone at level 1 for reducing the mana cost, since we don't do damage with cyclone, we don't care about levelling the skill and it saves us mana cost!
"
what I use for level is
[holy relic + minion damage + controlled des + added fire (until i can get brutality)]
because I dont like predator concept. It's pretty smooth when I leveling with this though, I don't know why you're struggling, if your resist isnt cap you can craft with crafting bench in your hideout. Also you should get your first ascendancy as soon as possible, I noticed you're already lv 38 and didnt get the first ascendancy yet, it grants elemental resist and onslaught if you have 5 or more minions, that's the reason why I use zombies.

Yea I do need to do the lab for sure. And thanks everyone for all of the other tips. For example, just fought belly of the beast in act 4 and my zombies lasted like 10 seconds and all 4 were gone, and of course skeles don't last long...I don't have pride or determination slotted yet because I'm mana starved, even after following the tree exactly...
"
ThaMonster написал:

I think we keep Cyclone at level 1 for reducing the mana cost, since we don't do damage with cyclone, we don't care about levelling the skill and it saves us mana cost!

Doesn't Cyclone have 2 mana cost at all levels? Even attack speed stays at the same 300%.
"
MaxSpringer написал:
"
ThaMonster написал:

Doesn't Cyclone have 2 mana cost at all levels? Even attack speed stays at the same 300%.

We keep Cyclone at Level 1 so that we don't have to get lots of Dexterity. Levelling Cyclone doesn't really give anything useful for this build, maybe a tiny bit of AoE at most.
"
Moosseolini написал:

We keep Cyclone at Level 1 so that we don't have to get lots of Dexterity. Levelling Cyclone doesn't really give anything useful for this build, maybe a tiny bit of AoE at most.

Thanks for the answer. Also, I tried to find what's the cooldown of Holy Relic's Nova and it was between 0.3 and 0.5 seconds. So what's the exact number? And if it's, for example, 0.5, does it mean that my Cyclone speed should not be fractional number?
"
Mentoya написал:
"
what I use for level is

Yea I do need to do the lab for sure. And thanks everyone for all of the other tips. For example, just fought belly of the beast in act 4 and my zombies lasted like 10 seconds and all 4 were gone, and of course skeles don't last long...I don't have pride or determination slotted yet because I'm mana starved, even after following the tree exactly...

Pride is your best damage aura, please ditch everything for it, it's a whopping 45% more dmg.

Pride > Warbanner > Herald of Purity, dont use zealotry yet it's only about 17% more dmg and it cost 50% mana it's not worth it.
Последняя редакция: zcythustk. Время: 24 окт. 2021 г., 12:17:40
Managed to get a 6 Link Femur's but currently its colored 4b 2r. I don't have empower yet and I don't want to recolor, what is the next best gem is use outside of empower for holy relic?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация