[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

if we had to drop one aura for now which one should it be? zealotry?
"
if we had to drop one aura for now which one should it be? zealotry?

Probably War Banner as it contributes the least. If you're still struggling with mana while not reserving War Banner, then probably get rid of Zealotry.
Are some zones of the story just not zombie friendly??? I thought I had made big improvements. Zombies were no longer dying and I was zooming along. Then I get to The Karui Fortress in Act 6 and damn if my 5 zombies didn't die within 15 seconds....What the hell? Since it also killed my Holy Relic, I had to leave that zone like twice just to kill more stuff to raise more zombies and go back to fight that boss since nothing was raisable during that fight...I just want to know it was about that boss that killed my zombies so quickly...
"
Mentoya написал:
Are some zones of the story just not zombie friendly??? I thought I had made big improvements. Zombies were no longer dying and I was zooming along. Then I get to The Karui Fortress in Act 6 and damn if my 5 zombies didn't die within 15 seconds....What the hell? Since it also killed my Holy Relic, I had to leave that zone like twice just to kill more stuff to raise more zombies and go back to fight that boss since nothing was raisable during that fight...I just want to know it was about that boss that killed my zombies so quickly...

Some area effects still kill them. Once you get a couple of scepters with +1 level of all skills, however, they don't die anymore. You can pick them up scourged for as low as 5c. Just grab the first ones you find on the market, you can start optimizing later.
Последняя редакция: Teschioz. Время: 25 окт. 2021 г., 2:55:02
"
Moosseolini написал:
"
Weatherboy420 написал:
I am running Pride,Zealotry,War banner and Determination and i have 1 unreserved mana with all the talent points and Uncompromising jwl. Not sure what to do here :D

Yeah, looks like PoB was truncating the reservation values meanwhile the game is rounding them, which resulted in us reserving more mana than we thought. We're missing about 6% increased mana reservation efficiency.

Here are your options for fixing the mana reservation issue:
- Anointing Charisma or Champion of the Cause
- Using Enlighten with Pride, Determination, and Zealotry. War Banner should be used instead of Faster Casting.
- Mana reservation efficiency modifier on Redeemer/Shaper amulet.
- Conqueror's Efficiency jewel with 'increased reservation efficiency' corruption implicit.
- Helmet enchant for mana reservation efficiency for one of the auras that we use.

What about taking the Master of command with medium cluster for low budget right now? These two annoints both require golden oil.
"
Weatherboy420 написал:
"
Moosseolini написал:
"
Weatherboy420 написал:
I am running Pride,Zealotry,War banner and Determination and i have 1 unreserved mana with all the talent points and Uncompromising jwl. Not sure what to do here :D

Yeah, looks like PoB was truncating the reservation values meanwhile the game is rounding them, which resulted in us reserving more mana than we thought. We're missing about 6% increased mana reservation efficiency.

Here are your options for fixing the mana reservation issue:
- Anointing Charisma or Champion of the Cause
- Using Enlighten with Pride, Determination, and Zealotry. War Banner should be used instead of Faster Casting.
- Mana reservation efficiency modifier on Redeemer/Shaper amulet.
- Conqueror's Efficiency jewel with 'increased reservation efficiency' corruption implicit.
- Helmet enchant for mana reservation efficiency for one of the auras that we use.

What about taking the Master of command with medium cluster for low budget right now? These two annoints both require golden oil.

I'm not sure how much mana reservation you're going to get out of that in total, but it sounds like it could work. A second Uncompromising jewel could also do the trick. Ultimately, we need just a bit more mana reservation efficiency so getting the most cost effective source of it seems like a solid plan.
Hey, it did work out but its not perfect. Good enough for 4nd day of league as of now. Had to take small cluster with Master of command. Currently war banner on 4% mana reserved and I run 64 unreserved mana which is more than enough. 70% phys dmg reduction aswell with determination up.

Spammed T8-T9 blighted maps yday and these dont seem profitable at all, atleast around these tiers, lost like 50c during session :D

Making geofri's great crowns's seemed quite good money early on due to Bishop cards being half the price of the crown's and managed to RNG myself perfect rolled one actually.
Последняя редакция: Weatherboy420. Время: 25 окт. 2021 г., 4:45:00
"
Moosseolini написал:

I'm not sure how much mana reservation you're going to get out of that in total, but it sounds like it could work. A second Uncompromising jewel could also do the trick. Ultimately, we need just a bit more mana reservation efficiency so getting the most cost effective source of it seems like a solid plan.

If i recall correctly, my determination already at 124% mana reservation efficiency so second uncompromising might not work, I slapped this instead.
Последняя редакция: zcythustk. Время: 25 окт. 2021 г., 6:51:16
"
zcythustk написал:
"
Moosseolini написал:

If i recall correctly, my determination already at 124% mana reservation efficiency so second uncompromising might not work, I slapped this instead.

This is easily the best solution to the reservation problem. Gives exactly the 6% we need and it's extremely easy and cheap.
these changes are fun, but also pain in the arse for guide maker hahaha.
Последняя редакция: zcythustk. Время: 25 окт. 2021 г., 8:37:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация