"
Mentoya написал:
"
what I use for level is
[static strike + ancestral call]
[zombie + carrion golem + meatshield(or minion health)]
[pride + warbanner and herald of purity if your mana allow it]
my link on holy relic are
[holy relic + minion damage + controlled des + added fire (until i can get brutality)]
because I dont like predator concept. It's pretty smooth when I leveling with this though, I don't know why you're struggling, if your resist isnt cap you can craft with crafting bench in your hideout. Also you should get your first ascendancy as soon as possible, I noticed you're already lv 38 and didnt get the first ascendancy yet, it grants elemental resist and onslaught if you have 5 or more minions, that's the reason why I use zombies.

Yea I do need to do the lab for sure. And thanks everyone for all of the other tips. For example, just fought belly of the beast in act 4 and my zombies lasted like 10 seconds and all 4 were gone, and of course skeles don't last long...I don't have pride or determination slotted yet because I'm mana starved, even after following the tree exactly...

Pride is your best damage aura, please ditch everything for it, it's a whopping 45% more dmg.

Pride > Warbanner > Herald of Purity, dont use zealotry yet it's only about 17% more dmg and it cost 50% mana it's not worth it.

Thanks. I'm doing much better now. After socketing pride I got the lab done and got meat shield. I also decided to go with the static strike Setup as opposed to Cyclone. It seems to burn less mana and using it is quicker and easier.
Последняя редакция: Mentoya. Время: 24 окт. 2021 г., 14:48:42
"
Drakozs написал:
Managed to get a 6 Link Femur's but currently its colored 4b 2r. I don't have empower yet and I don't want to recolor, what is the next best gem is use outside of empower for holy relic?

Probably Cruelty support.
Oh crap I didn't realize we suppose to keep Static Strike at Level 1.... It doesn't seem to take much mana to cast it and we have plenty of strength etc...Any reason why level 1? Just checking before I decide to ditch my level 9 for a level 1
"
Mentoya написал:
Oh crap I didn't realize we suppose to keep Static Strike at Level 1.... It doesn't seem to take much mana to cast it and we have plenty of strength etc...Any reason why level 1? Just checking before I decide to ditch my level 9 for a level 1

Check the FAQ. The level of static strike determines how fast the beams hit; at level 1 static strike triggers relics with Geofri's Legacy perfectly.
"
Moosseolini написал:
"
Mentoya написал:

Check the FAQ. The level of static strike determines how fast the beams hit; at level 1 static strike triggers relics with Geofri's Legacy perfectly.

Okay thanks.........
Can we use the new fortify? the fortification thing, i tried but I don't see that I got the fortification buff or does it not show.

Also does static strike beam counts as hit? can i use culling strike in the link?
Последняя редакция: zcythustk. Время: 24 окт. 2021 г., 17:01:49
"
zcythustk написал:
Can we use the new fortify? the fortification thing, i tried but I don't see that I got the fortification buff or does it not show.

Also does static strike beam counts as hit? can i use culling strike in the link?

I tried new fortify as well and it doesn't do anything for us, we don't hit hard enough.

Static Strike beam counts as an attack hit. You can use culling strike.
"
Moosseolini написал:
"
Drakozs написал:
Managed to get a 6 Link Femur's but currently its colored 4b 2r. I don't have empower yet and I don't want to recolor, what is the next best gem is use outside of empower for holy relic?

Probably Cruelty support.

Thanks!
"
Moosseolini написал:
I've updated the guide a bit to get rid of Fortify, since it does indeed look to be rather useless as a support gem for us now.

Also, is anyone else having issues reserving all of the auras? According to PoB we should be able to reserve Pride, Zealotry, War Banner, and Determination with the amount of mana reservation efficiency we pick up. In game however, this results in reserving exactly all of our mana. This can be fixed by anointing Charisma, though it would be nice if we didn't have to do that.

I am running Pride,Zealotry,War banner and Determination and i have 1 unreserved mana with all the talent points and Uncompromising jwl. Not sure what to do here :D
"
Weatherboy420 написал:
I am running Pride,Zealotry,War banner and Determination and i have 1 unreserved mana with all the talent points and Uncompromising jwl. Not sure what to do here :D

Yeah, looks like PoB was truncating the reservation values meanwhile the game is rounding them, which resulted in us reserving more mana than we thought. We're missing about 6% increased mana reservation efficiency.

Here are your options for fixing the mana reservation issue:
- Anointing Charisma or Champion of the Cause
- Using Enlighten with Pride, Determination, and Zealotry. War Banner should be used instead of Faster Casting.
- Mana reservation efficiency modifier on Redeemer/Shaper amulet.
- Conqueror's Efficiency jewel with 'increased reservation efficiency' corruption implicit.
- Helmet enchant for mana reservation efficiency for one of the auras that we use.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация