[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Sorry for not answering all of your questions, I have not touched the build guide much after 3.16's release. Thanks for all the discussion.

I will being updating it for 3.17 now. The changes to the build are minimal but should help our early league and SSF a lot.
Played this build a few leagues back, was good fun. Want to try it again in 3.17. Do you know if the beam frequency of static strike is affected by atk speed? Trying to see if there is any better way to line up the cooldown with static strike.
I know cyclone seems to be more popular, but I play on console and it can have some real desync issues with cyclone, which then my relics never proc.
"
Adometro написал:
Played this build a few leagues back, was good fun. Want to try it again in 3.17. Do you know if the beam frequency of static strike is affected by atk speed? Trying to see if there is any better way to line up the cooldown with static strike.
I know cyclone seems to be more popular, but I play on console and it can have some real desync issues with cyclone, which then my relics never proc.

Beam frequency on Static Strike can be increased by levelling up the gem. You can also get a Phantasmal Static Strike, in which case you can increase the beam frequency with gem quality as well.
Hey there :-)

Many thanks for keeping this great build updated.

3.17 will be my 3rd league. So I am still pretty new to the game. Every league I learn a ton of new things. About the game and also about this build. I really like that.

I will definitely play holy relic guardian again in 3.17.

If would really appreciate if someone would look over my PoB. I would be happy for any feedback and improvement.

https://pastebin.com/gD1Lm4vS

For testing I switched in these boots. (The Stampede, Assassins Boots). They give great movement and much faster clear for mapping. I also find the build much more fun to play.

I didnt want to spend a lot of effort in optimizing resistances which I lost because of the boots swap. Therefore I gave up Zealotry and put in Purity of Elements. Purity of Elements was the easiest way to cap my resistances again without looking for new rings, amulet, belt or gloves. Purity of Elements gave me also immunity to ignite, chill, freeze, and shock. And the damage of the build is still decent.
"
Cerri написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey there :-)

Many thanks for keeping this great build updated.

3.17 will be my 3rd league. So I am still pretty new to the game. Every league I learn a ton of new things. About the game and also about this build. I really like that.

I will definitely play holy relic guardian again in 3.17.

If would really appreciate if someone would look over my PoB. I would be happy for any feedback and improvement.

https://pastebin.com/gD1Lm4vS

For testing I switched in these boots. (The Stampede, Assassins Boots). They give great movement and much faster clear for mapping. I also find the build much more fun to play.

I didnt want to spend a lot of effort in optimizing resistances which I lost because of the boots swap. Therefore I gave up Zealotry and put in Purity of Elements. Purity of Elements was the easiest way to cap my resistances again without looking for new rings, amulet, belt or gloves. Purity of Elements gave me also immunity to ignite, chill, freeze, and shock. And the damage of the build is still decent.

your main mistake is the wrong setting cyclone aps activation trigger nova skill. But besides this, there are still options for strengthening the build. Check out my PoB and compare with yours
https://pastebin.com/5VRgQWtr
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
"
DesperoOrtell написал:

your main mistake is the wrong setting cyclone aps activation trigger nova skill. But besides this, there are still options for strengthening the build. Check out my PoB and compare with yours

Hi :)

Many thanks for looking into my PoB.

a) Can you please clarify "wrong setting cyclone aps activation trigger nova skill" to me? Unfortunately I am not familiar with this. :-/

b) Is there a huge difference by using cyclone lvl 6 instead of lvl 1? I am using lvl 1 according to the guide.

c) I also do not understand why you have so much more armor than I have.

d) I dont unterstand why you have 75% Block Chance and 66% Spell Block Chance. I only have 44% Block Chance and 53 Spell Block Chance. I cant see the reason for that.

You would really help me a lot if I would be able to understand that.

Many thanks
Последняя редакция: Cerri. Время: 30 янв. 2022 г., 11:45:27
"
Cerri написал:
"
DesperoOrtell написал:

Hi :)

Many thanks for looking into my PoB.

a) Can you please clarify "wrong setting cyclone aps activation trigger nova skill" to me? Unfortunately I am not familiar with this. :-/

b) Is there a huge difference by using cyclone lvl 6 instead of lvl 1? I am using lvl 1 according to the guide.

c) I also do not understand why you have so much more armor than I have.

d) I dont unterstand why you have 75% Block Chance and 66% Spell Block Chance. I only have 44% Block Chance and 53 Spell Block Chance. I cant see the reason for that.

You would really help me a lot if I would be able to understand that.

Many thanks

a) Check the FAQ, Q1. Essentially, how often your cyclone attacks (the APS of cyclone) needs to match the cooldown of the holy relic nova.

b) The cyclone gem gains flat damage and 'stages' from gem level. The stages make the AoE bigger. Not a big deal at all.

c/d) The main difference between the two PoBs here is the temporary buffs that are toggled on. Compare the setup in your Configuration tab and the other PoB. Your flasks were also turned off which is why you saw small Armour values.
I am testrunning this (in Standard SSF although I intend to run trade league but as a test it's only legit this way) and after happily facetanking Dominus and his henchmen and basically deleting Act4 I like the way it starts :)

However, this league six links are going to be a major problem, we have no tainted fusings and Fated Connections also are going the way of the dodo. What would you drop from Holy Relic to accommodate for 5L?
Последняя редакция: TrappedInWraeclast. Время: 30 янв. 2022 г., 15:07:32
"
TrappedInWraeclast написал:
I am testrunning this (in Standard SSF although I intend to run trade league but as a test it's only legit this way) and after happily facetanking Dominus and his henchmen and basically deleting Act4 I like the way it starts :)

However, this league six links are going to be a major problem, we have no tainted fusings and Fated Connections also are going the way of the dodo. What would you drop from Holy Relic to accommodate for 5L?

I would probably drop Meat Shield support as it gives the least damage to the link. If you find the relics to be dying however, drop Minion Damage instead.
"
Moosseolini написал:

a) Check the FAQ, Q1. Essentially, how often your cyclone attacks (the APS of cyclone) needs to match the cooldown of the holy relic nova.

Ok. I will check PoB this evening and play a bit with that tool. Hopefully I will find these values and understand and figure out where my mistake is and how I can improve my build or equipment.

I really appreciate your support. :-)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация