What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Four

Great!
"
carkasjak написал:
You advertised the new atlas as giving the players more control, when in fact it has taken away an incredibly important element of control that we had previously; The ability to BLOCK individual unwanted maps from dropping, including those adjacent to the map we're running. There are only a tiny amount of maps in the new atlas that can be set up to be alone on their tier, and even with that setup, we have no way to prevent their adjacent maps from dropping if they're not at the top of their region's tier range.

This new atlas has completely killed any diversity and player choice with regard to which maps players may choose to run. You need to address this, or you're alienating every player that loves to run a small selection of their favorite maps through clever atlas manipulation.

In short we need tools that allow us to do this: Block an individual unwanted map from ever dropping, even if that map is adjacent to the map we're currently running. This tool needs to be unlimited, so that players can completely customize the atlas to their liking.

The tradeoff can be something like Awakening bonus being suspended(not permanently removed) for the maps that are affected by this tool. We'd also give up some Awakening level if we wanted to run lower tier maps.

They do not like people farming a single map over and over. It doesnt kill diversity, it forces it, You are forced to be diverse in your map runs. It's not clever manipulation, the system before was literally built for it, don't think it's some smart technique that requires skill.

you're just going to have to deal with running more than a two specific maps.
What about memory leak?
on my "end of the day playing sessions" the win7x64 still bugs out on too much memory allocation, usually during a metamorph fight.

sometimes it's even pulling down win7 gpu drivers, letting the monitors go dark for a moment.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I hope you fix the windows 7 memory leaks! It's very painful to play for over half an hour!
Oh sweet. Thanks for the fixes <3
Fix 'The Saviour' unique sword already!
"
thep10xer написал:
"
carkasjak написал:
You advertised the new atlas as giving the players more control, when in fact it has taken away an incredibly important element of control that we had previously; The ability to BLOCK individual unwanted maps from dropping, including those adjacent to the map we're running. There are only a tiny amount of maps in the new atlas that can be set up to be alone on their tier, and even with that setup, we have no way to prevent their adjacent maps from dropping if they're not at the top of their region's tier range.

This new atlas has completely killed any diversity and player choice with regard to which maps players may choose to run. You need to address this, or you're alienating every player that loves to run a small selection of their favorite maps through clever atlas manipulation.

In short we need tools that allow us to do this: Block an individual unwanted map from ever dropping, even if that map is adjacent to the map we're currently running. This tool needs to be unlimited, so that players can completely customize the atlas to their liking.

The tradeoff can be something like Awakening bonus being suspended(not permanently removed) for the maps that are affected by this tool. We'd also give up some Awakening level if we wanted to run lower tier maps.

They do not like people farming a single map over and over. It doesnt kill diversity, it forces it, You are forced to be diverse in your map runs. It's not clever manipulation, the system before was literally built for it, don't think it's some smart technique that requires skill.

you're just going to have to deal with running more than a two specific maps.

I'm talking about diversity in the sense that a player can choose which maps he wants to run. Now everyone's atlas will gravitate towards Awakening 8 or 7 with no real strategy except "do all maps and be frustrated as fuck by all the shit layouts".

If I want to farm a single map I enjoy, why not let me? You can farm as many other maps as you like. Taking away a choice we previously had just feels awful, and makes me not want to play anymore. There is no meaningful atlas strategy left with the new atlas in its current state.
Последняя редакция: carkasjak. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 2:06:49
also abandondent charts in the mine no drop map from chests, fix it
Скрытый текст
ffs
Releasing legion bosses WILL cause a crash 100% of the time*

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация