What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Four

"
TreeOfDead написал:
pls fix memory leak on win 7
#NeverGoing90
Thx a lot!!!!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
Meta Eye's still rare than Mirror.0 drop.
"
LowBudget780 написал:
"
thep10xer написал:

They do not like people farming a single map over and over.

you're just going to have to deal with running more than a two specific maps.

Maybe they should design some maps that aren't garbage then.

in a world with common sense it would be better for all the maps to have one of the nice cards to be the carrot just like burials is for the doctor..

but yeah the truth is most of the maps are just something to pull the slot machine to get currency.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
please fix the memory leak, cant play the game more than 5 minutes before it happens, its really killing my enthusiasm for the league. there are reports of it happening with win10 users too. its just something they broke that they gotta fix. why would i upgrade to shitty win10 when every single other game i play is working just fine?
So nothing on the extremly inconsistent spawning of conquerors? Sometimes You can get the last 2 procs after you find the initial proc in 3 maps sometimes it takes 40+ (33% chance my ass :D )

I really love the new atlas system, but yeah it needs to exit beta stage already.

"
Morgoth92 написал:
Ty. The game really needs fixes as soon as possible, especially about horizon orbs, map stash tab managemente, conqueror spawning and sirus fight. Ty

Sirus fix? He is absolutely balanced, he doesnt need any fixes
Please fix Legion Generals crash ASAP, died because of this at least 10 times this league, just crashed again 1 min ago when i'm at 95% to lvl 98. This crash almost 100% result in death not like other crash we just need to login again, for who wanna push lvl 100, it's really not fun at all.
Can cause a client crash? Yet to have a single time when it didn't.
I'm sure you guys have a list with priorities, but my influence broke and won't trigger as it used, please fix asap.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация