What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Four

Hey GGG i dont belive you. Your actions do not confirm your words.
Everytime I'm cycloning and the voice lines from Syndicates, Elderslayers, and Cassia happen at the same time -- the performance and the sound dips; its unplayable until after they are done.

If we want to explore the atlas and hit every spot 3 times (sextants), it sucks in its current state. Do you want us to target farm 4 groups at a time only? And why do we have 3 different type's of sextants if they all give almost the same effect? I do not see a reason to spend 100's of sextants trying to min/max the 24 sockets -- when everything is up to RNG -- and if its still RNG driven, you are best just not wasting time and money on sextant rolling.--- Can someone help me with my understanding of these sextants because I still believe its best to just throw whatever you have and not look unless they overlap and have the mirror mod.

The entire Sirius fight needs to refund me 200% experience at level 94/95. I do not enjoy being blocked in spawn unable to do the fight - retarded design. I do not enjoy NOT HAVING ANY IDEA what is happening and that it is required to stand under a boss that will one shot you with a beam in order to continue the fight. Also, you have no quick way of noticing hostile and friendly tornadoes until after a few deaths -- and then you are still forced into death's until you get lucky RNG to not be forced to exit the crater and move in the only open direction (certain death) due to bad design.
PLEASE tell me the Baran floor challenge bug is fixed.
THX ggg
Not even a single word regarding memory leak. Awesome.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
But another error came up after the latest patch release.
----> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2733018
Последняя редакция: myownhaven. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 2:52:30
you guys are the best!
And about Zealot's Oath Bug?
Thx GGG.
Fix volatile dead please

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация