[3.9] Self-Cast Ice Nova Necromancer [This build does not work anymore]

"
N0esy написал:
"
VictorHeisenberg написал:
loving this build.
Made some changes with the thread of hope. Working good so far, just POB dont know yet how to handle it...XD

Just one question. In game, skill description shows as 3.2 Cast per second, saw all you guys saying 6 CPS. Is that right? its the reason you`ve said the animation only shows one?

Thank you.

PS.: Be carefull with the sextant map mod, "Players and monsters Take #% increased physical damage"....Forgot that this would count for the scold's damage

Are you sure you selected ice nova in the skill description? Are you checking it while casting ice nova in your hideout? You reach 6-7 casts per second after consuming a lot of corpses.

XD.....forgot i`ve bought vaal ice nova and had it selected....all good now...
"
ccav1211 написал:
"
N0esy написал:
"
VictorHeisenberg написал:
loving this build.
Made some changes with the thread of hope. Working good so far, just POB dont know yet how to handle it...XD

Just one question. In game, skill description shows as 3.2 Cast per second, saw all you guys saying 6 CPS. Is that right? its the reason you`ve said the animation only shows one?

Thank you.

PS.: Be carefull with the sextant map mod, "Players and monsters Take #% increased physical damage"....Forgot that this would count for the scold's damage

Are you sure you selected ice nova in the skill description? Are you checking it while casting ice nova in your hideout? You reach 6-7 casts per second after consuming a lot of corpses.

"
ccav1211 написал:

Have a question here, May i know if I want to self craft the chest armor, do you have any suggestion or guide? hope that does not bother since im just new to this game from last league, thanks!

There are several options, but none of them are guaranteed methods.

Option 1.
1) Buy a 6-linked body armour with ilvl 86+ and no influence. (idealy vaal regalia)
2) Chaos spam or essence spam until you hit good mods (life, ES, resists). You need 4-mod item (2 prefixes and 2 suffixes). If the item has more than 4, use annul.
3) Block the last prefix by bench crafting (use a cheap one) and slam hunter's exalted orb. The chance of getting the offering effect by the slam is 33%.

Instead of buying 6-linked body armour, you can look for a body armour which already has good mods (most likely the incursion mod). In this case you don't have to chaos spam, but you need to 6-link it after a successful hunter slam. The armour should have ilvl 80+, otherwise it cannot roll the T1 offering mod on the slam.

Option 2.
1) Same as option 1.
2) Use hunter's exalted orb on it to give the hunter influence.
3) alt/regal until you hit the offering effect + life roll, then multimod.

Option 3.
1) Same as option 1 (armour A).
2) Make it rare with 3 prefixes and 1 or 2 suffixes.
3) Use Hunter's exalted orb. If you hit the T1 offering mod, go to No.5. Otherwise go to No.4.
4) Use orb of scouring and alt spam until you hit T1 offering effect. The armour can be magic or rare.
5) Buy a body armour with an influence other than hunter (armour B). Choose the one with a single influene-specific mod that you are interested (physical explosion from crusader, frenzy charge on hit from redeemer, spells have 1-1.5% chance to crit from shaper, etc.).
6) Use awakener's orb on armour B, followed by armour A. By doing this, the created item always have the two influenced mod (offering + the one you chose). Of course, other mods on the item are completely random, so the resulting item is, in most cases, garbage.

Hi NOesy, thanks very much for your help and will give it a try.
1 more thing is that i've got a watchstone with life gained on hit for vitality + es gain on hit for discipline, what do you think if i give up grace and grab vitality+discipline together and just use vaal grace for save button?
plus will not go down to evation points and grab more life points, what do you think of this route? At T10 seems no problem at all but not sure is it higher tier bosses one shot everything so you get a lot of evation for that.
Thanks again!

Did the same, life without the EV nodes....but without the Esgoh and lgoh(only the aspect of spider one) and didnt died yet....since lvl 80 i`m running T16 maps. just a Add....without the mana per damage on watchers eye, you`ll need 2 maybe 3 mana per damage taken on rings and amulet...so....
Thanks for the guide! Just destroyed A8 Sirus :)

Did the same, life without the EV nodes....but without the Esgoh and lgoh(only the aspect of spider one) and didnt died yet....since lvl 80 i`m running T16 maps. just a Add....without the mana per damage on watchers eye, you`ll need 2 maybe 3 mana per damage taken on rings and amulet...so.... [/quote]

Quick qn, does the mod count the damage from bridle's self damage? Since i see it is "when hit"
"
ccav1211 написал:

1 more thing is that i've got a watchstone with life gained on hit for vitality + es gain on hit for discipline, what do you think if i give up grace and grab vitality+discipline together and just use vaal grace for save button?
plus will not go down to evation points and grab more life points, what do you think of this route? At T10 seems no problem at all but not sure is it higher tier bosses one shot everything so you get a lot of evation for that.
Thanks again!

Evasion is not necessary. You can get something else if that's your preference. Actually, a friend of mine (the creator of this build) is not using evasion at all. His PoB is the following:
https://pastebin.com/ZfdDTiyw

But, in my opinion, evasion is a good addition to this build. For example, let's compare two builds, one with 10k HP and 88% chance to evade and the other with 13k HP and 50% chance to evade. The former has 10k/(1-0.88) =83.3k effective HP against attacks, while the latter has 13k/(1-0.5)=26k effective HP. The former is much tankier than the latter against attacks. You can see that stacking more HP is not efficient at this point and that you should look for secondary defensive layers.
Life/ES on hit are of course very good addition to the build. They are better than evasion in some situations. But I don't think recovery speed is a problem in this build. I have never died because of the insufficient recovery speed. You will more likely be killed by off-screen attacks in Legion encounter etc and, in this case, life/ES on hit is pretty much useless.

Because you already got the watcher's eye, i recommend you to use it. If you don't die at all, then this modification is working nicely. If you die to off-screen shots, you should look for secondary defensive layers, like evasion or block.

"
ccav1211 написал:

Quick qn, does the mod count the damage from bridle's self damage? Since i see it is "when hit"

The self-damage from the unique helm is a hit. Otherwise you cannot trigger CWDT in the first place. This is why this boots enchant is very good. You are basically hit all the time.
"
N0esy написал:
"
ccav1211 написал:

Thanks again!

Evasion is not necessary. You can get something else if that's your preference. Actually, a friend of mine (the creator of this build) is not using evasion at all. His PoB is the following:
https://pastebin.com/ZfdDTiyw

But, in my opinion, evasion is a good addition to this build. For example, let's compare two builds, one with 10k HP and 88% chance to evade and the other with 13k HP and 50% chance to evade. The former has 10k/(1-0.88) =83.3k effective HP against attacks, while the latter has 13k/(1-0.5)=26k effective HP. The former is much tankier than the latter against attacks. You can see that stacking more HP is not efficient at this point and that you should look for secondary defensive layers.
Life/ES on hit are of course very good addition to the build. They are better than evasion in some situations. But I don't think recovery speed is a problem in this build. I have never died because of the insufficient recovery speed. You will more likely be killed by off-screen attacks in Legion encounter etc and, in this case, life/ES on hit is pretty much useless.

Because you already got the watcher's eye, i recommend you to use it. If you don't die at all, then this modification is working nicely. If you die to off-screen shots, you should look for secondary defensive layers, like evasion or block.

"
ccav1211 написал:

The self-damage from the unique helm is a hit. Otherwise you cannot trigger CWDT in the first place. This is why this boots enchant is very good. You are basically hit all the time.

Clear and detailed explanation, thanks you so much!
Hi, thank you for the guide. May I please ask what is the purpose of bonechill? as far as i understand, ice nova + hypothermia do extra damage to chilled enemies, but bone chill increases the effect of the chill. Does it consequently increase the damage done to the chilled enemies?

also, you said that we gain 100% crit chance when we are on consecrated grounds. Where does this information come from? I tried standing in consecrated grounds, did not notice my crit chance getting higher.

Thank you!
"
helohelo написал:
Hi, thank you for the guide. May I please ask what is the purpose of bonechill? as far as i understand, ice nova + hypothermia do extra damage to chilled enemies, but bone chill increases the effect of the chill. Does it consequently increase the damage done to the chilled enemies?

Bonechill does two things. One is to increase the chill effect and the other is to increase the cold damage taken by the chilled enemy. Let's say, arctic breath chills an enemy by 14% (14% reduced action speed). Then the enemy takes 14% increased cold damage.
"
helohelo написал:

also, you said that we gain 100% crit chance when we are on consecrated grounds. Where does this information come from? I tried standing in consecrated grounds, did not notice my crit chance getting higher.

ENEMIES on consecrated ground have a 100% increased chance to take crit damage. You cannot check this effect in game. You can check the wiki or patch note 3.7? to find this information.
Hello, I respec'd from an off-brand zombie build to this intriguing one. Any way I can get someone to look at my toon and give some advice. I only have 1 ex to spend. My issue seems to be damage and I assume that will improve as I level the gems some more. I'm having trouble with tier 5 bosses and metamorphs. Is frozen trail worth using? How important is that legion gem because it was at 160 chaos earlier today?
Последняя редакция: Hamrfall. Время: 23 янв. 2020 г., 21:35:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация