💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

-disregard-
Последняя редакция: sSs1897. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 10:05:18
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
WinKeeper написал:
@iLL3aT Thanks for build man!

Скрытый текст

Glad to help, very nice gear, especially that +3 chest. How much ES does that give you, like 3000?

Around 2200-2400. Didn't get good rolls and enough time to min/max the gear. (ring with 10 chaos res xD cause Chaos into Chaos gave me two times tier 6).

Btw got a lot of armor from that thing and kinda ez to find on the market with colors for Archers and Melee skeletons (around 1-8ex depends on colors).

PS: I got lucky on double corrupt skeleton gem, otherwise i don't know how much 21 vaal worth :V
Последняя редакция: WinKeeper. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 13:35:45
"
WinKeeper написал:
Around 2200-2400. Didn't get good rolls and enough time to min/max the gear. (ring with 10 chaos res xD cause Chaos into Chaos gave me two times tier 6).

Btw got a lot of armor from that thing and kinda ez to find on the market with colors for Archers and Melee skeletons (around 1-8ex depends on colors).

PS: I got lucky on double corrupt skeleton gem, otherwise i don't know how much 21 vaal worth :V

I dunno but I'm pretty jealous, playing with a 20/20 vaal myself. 20-30ex? No idea lol, but it's pretty one of a kind in a league.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
This league I again play skele, warriors till now.
Will it be better to switch to phantasmal ( since no frenzy on helmet atm) and change vanity to Xibaqua? I know that new chest will be needed too ^^

Последняя редакция: adzinek. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 7:20:26
The SOTL + 20% Life as ES sounds really cool to me, but there's one thing stopping me from doing it...

How on earth do you guys buy your timeless jewels? Do you buy them blindly on tradesites and hope that the small nodes are good? Do you buy them specifically from a WTS forum post? It just feels like someone could easily swap out the jewel you want, or simply lie about what the small nodes give... or am I overthinking his?

I worry because I have no idea of knowing what the small notables will be.
yea, what about it
"
adzinek написал:
This league I again play skele, warriors till now.
Will it be better to switch to phantasmal ( since no frenzy on helmet atm) and change vanity to Xibaqua? I know that new chest will be needed too ^^

Nice gear! I haven’t had a chance to compare warriors vs archers in the helm setup, but if you are doing archers take a look at my gem setup for my ritual character. Snipers mark which warriors can’t use is a nice Dps boost.

Xibaqua is good but you need 6-8 points for small cluster jewels. Since you pretty much won’t need chaos on gear pretty much cuz of the clusters, look at the thread of hope PoB and consider the bottom left one that gets the life nodes of you can afford the - res
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
Voidurai написал:
The SOTL + 20% Life as ES sounds really cool to me, but there's one thing stopping me from doing it...

How on earth do you guys buy your timeless jewels? Do you buy them blindly on tradesites and hope that the small nodes are good? Do you buy them specifically from a WTS forum post? It just feels like someone could easily swap out the jewel you want, or simply lie about what the small nodes give... or am I overthinking his?

I worry because I have no idea of knowing what the small notables will be.

You pretty much just buy and sell them blindly. My current one has no useful corrupted nodes so I’ll have to get a better one later
So I buyed 20/20 vaal phantasmal, even using old chest my dmg is higher, not so sure about clear speed tho ^^, but 1 target is definitely higher. A8 sirus was easier, uber atziri easy too. Had problem with maven cause didn't know stages so it was total fail, but next time should be able to kill her.
BTW i saw nice 6 link chests with curse/offering but not so sure if 6 link is profitable or is it better to have 4+2?
So i want to do this in SSF right, so im looking at the physical version to start, but it's got 4 different 6l setups.
The guide says that phys skeles are only good due to impale, however your "mapping/clearing" setup doesnt use impale and is different colours to the impale version.

Am i meant to be ignoring the "mapping" stuff, is it some older style and impale skeletons are now the best for everything, or are people carrying multiple 6ls in their inventory :Z.

Thanks for time!
Currently i am a level 93 vortex occultist in the ritual league and i am planning to use orb of regret to swap over to this summoner build. Is this a good viable choice? or is it better to start a new char??

Please advice....

THank you!
Последняя редакция: Kinkilicious. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 13:50:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация