Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

damn that sucks i still might try though will see what else i find i guess

trying the new timeless jewel with diadem + MoM. Having extra zombies via trigger socketed on weapon is nice. completely solve mana problem for me with EB. I feel kinda tankier i guess with extra 2k shield although MoM only allows 30% of it so..

fully geared AG with kingmaker, Garb of the Ephemeral, curse on hit glove.
3rd spectre is arena master when i found one, running death bishop now.

any recommendations would be appreciated.
Quick question but does the ‘% increased elemental damage with skills’ modifier on gear do anything for this build?
"
Zooce написал:
how does this build go with simulacrum (probably spelled wrong lol) looking for something interesting to play but want to be able to do all aswell

This build is pretty good, did Uber Elder/Shaper/Uber Atziri/AL8 Sirus/Cortex/100% delirious T16/Simulacrums, melted everything pretty fast except for 100% delirious T16 kosis/omniphobia. My AWs hardly ever dies, so they are pretty tanky even for these endgame bosses

Simulacrum is extremely easy on this build, did 5 runs for challenge and only died once to a white mob lol. Both kosis/omniphobia will just melt. However, there's an rng element involved, which is the type of tileset you will get for your run. Bridge Enraptured is the hardest imo for AW, especially if you were to die and re-enter, the portal is right at the spawn area

My gear is nothing special, all cheap stuffs except for the double +2 wands, still short of +2amulet, saqawal's nest and some awakened gems...Dps gonna go up much more once I have those

"
illeniumhk написал:
Quick question but does the ‘% increased elemental damage with skills’ modifier on gear do anything for this build?

No, they are useless stat for this build
I am looking to make some awekened gems support, can anyone tell me what is the priority to upgrade them?
Also I have seen some different version of the 6L, some use multistrike and some use melee splash, what are you guys thoughts on those?
"
aka2411 написал:
I am looking to make some awekened gems support, can anyone tell me what is the priority to upgrade them?
Also I have seen some different version of the 6L, some use multistrike and some use melee splash, what are you guys thoughts on those?

Melee Splash for map clearing and map bosses, switch it out for multistrike on those endgame bosses. Personally for me, since I'm on a Tabula, my links are pretty flexible, I'm using AW-Added Cold-Minion Dmg-EDWA-Multistrike and switch between Melee Splash and Ele Focus for the last gem

If you have the dough, just buy all the awakened gems at once, if not the cheaper ones like minion dmg, melee splash and generosity will be the first.

Awakened Multistrike is really expensive, so tbh, I don't really recommend it, until you have maxed out all your other gears/gems
"
aka2411 написал:
"
Psomm написал:
"
Advanced section for Timeless Jewels and some setups to survive high level maps added. Hope that helps some folks out!

You can add in the timeless section that once configured with corrupted soul you may want to look at using the greatest compliment which would be the devouring diadem imo (eldritch battery, feast of flesh, less mana reservation and 10% to recharge es on skill use) -- there's no better helm in my opinion for this build if you use the corrupted soul from the timeless jewel -- the synergies are incredible whole new build crazy smooth, and removes any of the es ticking down you mentioned. Also can then run MoM for another layer of defense. I'm running juiced t16s and is silly safe if I take my time, but I cant help myself in sc I prefer to blitz through most of the time and its still safe just not as silly safe. :)

EB keeps you casting without interrupting ES or messing with your mana pool.

Feast of flesh eats corpses for insane health, es, and mana every 5 seconds.

And since we are casting often, phasing, cursing, offering etc the 10% procs plenty which causes your es to regen if you are hit.

The less mana reservation means you can run more stuff that reserves mana (I run Avian, hatred, skitters, and had Arctic armour too earlier but don't really need it).

I take for granted the amount of mechanics in poe and know people can just check chars or pob, or I would have explained it earlier when I mentioned it. I'm also more hc minded and most people seem to focus on dps.

how is the defense if we using EB? more mana is of course amazing but the reason we using corrupted soul is because of more defense layers right?

Defense is precisely the reason to use that helm with the corrupted soul gem. Mana is not really important at all, its the defense layers of EB, MoM, FoF, 10% recharge on skill use that matter. On top of that being able to cast as fast and as much as you want anytime is a huge QoL that is understated.

And note that what I'm using is fairly low budget compared to what most people around here use. My plan is to eventually spec into more pure DPS (I won't change out my helm or chest, mainly passives into clusters) once I'm around 98, but for now not dying and enjoying the process (not being cast-gimped, and being able to run fast) is more important to me (and usually is anyway I've been all HC for 8 yrs).
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Последняя редакция: Psomm. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 13:27:38

Can someone give me some pointers on what i could improve.
Последняя редакция: Bass2Gamer. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 15:12:18
"
Bass2Gamer написал:

Can someone give me some pointers on what i could improve.

- wand - first with +1 level and trigger, later with +2 levels and trigger
- +2 amulet
- cluster jewel with 2 jewel sockets
-awakened gems
- bottled faith
"
kraken9911 написал:
"
chubs747 написал:
I am doing a surrender variant:

https://pastebin.com/vCpF97X1

block 75%/52% with rumi

18937 armor with vaal molten shell

4 spectres

host chieftan/ carnage chieftan ( power frenzy)

death bishop for frostbite

moontouched miscreation for frost bomb:
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Moontouched+Miscreation

Clear is 896k and boss is 1.5m a weapon. Sadly dont have +2 wand or neck yet.

Didn't take much for me to respec a little and buy a surrender and a flask to copy your build. 2 million clear and 1.3million shaper dps.

It just didn't feel any different over my double wand setup with the same health. Past 1 million everything dies extremely fast so I'm barely ever blocking or proc'ing molten shell.

It's basically I'm either full health or one shotted from things that no shield can save me from. Granted I didn't copy your build fully as I'm using a saqawal so my life is 5.3k and not 6k.

Regardless though I think it's a pretty good setup.

But how do u get the 75% block? i'm at 56 with rumi...

What i'm doing wrong??

Thankss

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация