Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Went back to this build.

Made this,

But that won't work too well, will it? I'm cranking out Syndicates for the Trigger craft, but the spell damage on there is cold. So I'll need spell damage on another piece of gear to be able to use EE, right?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 написал:
Went back to this build.

Made this,

But that won't work too well, will it? I'm cranking out Syndicates for the Trigger craft, but the spell damage on there is cold. So I'll need spell damage on another piece of gear to be able to use EE, right?

You can't use that wand, you will be impeding yourself with EE

Either get a wand with +fire or lightning to spell, or get those on other gears. You cannot have +cold dmg to spell anywhere on your gears, if you wanna use EE. Only exception is if you spec into AoF
"
SoundOfSilence написал:
"
Westwood1121 написал:
Went back to this build.

Made this,

Either get a wand with +fire or lightning to spell, or get those on other gears. You cannot have +cold dmg to spell anywhere on your gears, if you wanna use EE. Only exception is if you spec into AoF

Oh, so wait. If I have ANY cold damage to spell on ANY of my gear it nullifies EE? So having cold on one and fire on another, it still won't work?
"
Westwood1121 написал:
"
SoundOfSilence написал:
"
Westwood1121 написал:
Went back to this build.

Made this,

Oh, so wait. If I have ANY cold damage to spell on ANY of my gear it nullifies EE? So having cold on one and fire on another, it still won't work?

Yes. You can't have cold damage ANYWHERE on your gear. Open your bladefall toolkit on your skillbar if you are not sure. No cold damage added should be visible there.
"
Westwood1121 написал:
"
SoundOfSilence написал:
"
Westwood1121 написал:
Went back to this build.

Made this,

Yes. You can't have cold damage ANYWHERE on your gear. Open your bladefall toolkit on your skillbar if you are not sure. No cold damage added should be visible there.
"
jagiellonia написал:

Huh. never knew that. I thought if you had another spell damage on there as well like cold and a fire, you'd be ok.

I'll have to check when I get home tonight.

What about physical? Would that proc EE?
"
Westwood1121 написал:
"
jagiellonia написал:

Huh. never knew that. I thought if you had another spell damage on there as well like cold and a fire, you'd be ok.

I'll have to check when I get home tonight.

What about physical? Would that proc EE?

No, EE is proc only by fire, cold or lightning damage
I think I've already hit a wall for progressing my items any recommendation what should I get next?

https://pastebin.com/cebkMjnD
"
lykhz09 написал:
I think I've already hit a wall for progressing my items any recommendation what should I get next?

https://pastebin.com/cebkMjnD

A +2 wand, +2 amulet, and maybe an Elder helm with +minion lvl and minion life. Switch out your granite flask for Rumi's and roll your quicksilver for immunity to freeze/chill instead
Someone can explain me how avatar of fire works ??
Do i still need add fire+lighting damage on rings ?
Thanks in advance guys.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация