Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Thanks SoS, I may well do that - if I can get up the energy to level it up fully!

I'm interested in doing more delving though so it would be good to find a build that can comfortably do at least level 239 where the level 83 monsters are.
Последняя редакция: SpontaneousCombustion. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 19:04:07
I came here just to comment that i love your build. I started playing this league and this build carried me through pretty smoothly. Had some problems with the game mechanics ( EE trigger for instance, i just realized you can trigger it with the enchant fire+lightning dmg on ring). I`m trying to kill Sirius for the first time now. Thanks a Lot :D
"
Hupo12 написал:
I came here just to comment that i love your build. I started playing this league and this build carried me through pretty smoothly. Had some problems with the game mechanics ( EE trigger for instance, i just realized you can trigger it with the enchant fire+lightning dmg on ring). I`m trying to kill Sirius for the first time now. Thanks a Lot :D

That's great to hear - very glad you've been enjoying it!
Summoning the weapons with such a small mana pool is the worst experience I have ever had, and the blood magic chest is worthless for defenses.

I can't deal with this build anymore.

Hi all, I finish my build, I'm pretty happy about it, but (there is always but):
Quick description of my build:
17 AW 104 sec duration, don't have a problem with bosses (i change hypothermia to assassin mark and got a chance to freeze on the ring with frostbite.
Max res even chaos res, 58% dmg reduction, and 50% chance to block
Can't be silent, hindered and immune to corrupted blood
1. I'm dying often when I'm in delirium encounter (1shots)
I'm trying switch flesh offering to bone offering now.
2. I'm not sure about my skill tree - should give up Gravepact and Potency of
Will to get Soul of Steel?

I think I'm out of the option to improve survivability. Any advice?
Big thanks for this guide it is super fun to play!!!
"
hakukun написал:
Hi all, I finish my build, I'm pretty happy about it, but (there is always but):
17 AW 104 sec duration, don't have a problem with bosses (i change hypothermia to assassin mark and got a chance to freeze on the ring with frostbite.

Can't see your character, is private?? Set it public mate^^
I didn't even know that there is such an option :( I'm still a noob, but it's done (untick the box labeled "hide characters tab")
Hello!

First off all: Thank you so much for the effort you've put in to make this guide.

I'm new to PoE and I'm still figuring it out as I'm playing. For example, the first week I only did white maps, because I didn't understand how it works. All good now. I'm looking for crafting guides and how to get 150 exalts. Hahahaha.

I've died against Sirius and in Simalacrum I've died at wave 15, because my minions died. So I need some tips to help me continue my journey through PoE. One thing to note: EE is not yet active. I need a guide on how EE works. But this will be the next step to my build.

I'd appreciate some feedback! Thanks again for the help. I think I set everything on public.
"
hakukun написал:

Get rid of that Frostbite ring, its affecting your EE. Get a new ring without the 'add cold damage' mod

Use bone offering instead of flesh offering

You are wasting 4 points getting the jewel socket for Fortress Covenant. Take out your Antivenom small cluster jewel, socket Fortress Covenant there and respec those 4 points. Your minion medium jewel with dread march/feasting fiends, replace it with another vengeful commander medium jewel

Respec potency of will and spiritual command as well, with these 10 new skill points, take barbarism and the jewel socket below. Take the jewel socket above lord of the dead as well

You will have to replace all your ghastly jewels. Immune to silence and hinder is not a deal breaker for us. For ghastly jewels, added physical damage is priority with life, secondary useful mods will be %increased minion damage, minion attack spd and added cold damage. Just make sure 2 of the jewels have a taunt on hit and blind on hit. Try to cap your resists using your gears, so that you don't need them on jewels
"
Kramatikfeler написал:
Hello!

First off all: Thank you so much for the effort you've put in to make this guide.

I'm new to PoE and I'm still figuring it out as I'm playing. For example, the first week I only did white maps, because I didn't understand how it works. All good now. I'm looking for crafting guides and how to get 150 exalts. Hahahaha.

I've died against Sirius and in Simalacrum I've died at wave 15, because my minions died. So I need some tips to help me continue my journey through PoE. One thing to note: EE is not yet active. I need a guide on how EE works. But this will be the next step to my build.

I'd appreciate some feedback! Thanks again for the help. I think I set everything on public.

Replace flesh offering with bone offering

Get EE now! You are missing 50% MORE damage. The way EE works is, the mobs will gain resistances against the element which it was hit with but loses 50% resistances against other elements. It is the single biggest damage boost for the build.

For the large cluster jewel, get a new jewel that says 'Add 8 passive skills' and 2 jewel sockets(the rest of the notables can remain the same). Same goes for your medium cluster jewel, get 1 that adds only 4 passive skills. For the medium cluster jewels, stack 2 vengeful commander jewel. Remove your cobalt jewel and replace it with another ghastly jewel. For the jewel sockets in your medium cluster jewels, up to you whether to put ghastly, small cluster jewels or fortress covenant in

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация