Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Westwood1121 написал:
"
PsOfOs написал:

It'll be cheaper to just buy a wand and not gamble.
It can be hard to get the stats you want plus an open suffix.
If you're not going for +gem levels just buy one with minion damage added fire/lightning to spells and minion attack speed.
Movement speed you can craft on your rings and amulet.

Fair enough. I've been buying fossils and using them, but no luck. I've probably put at least an ex into spamming chaos, scour/alch, and fossils trying to get something. Used a few Fear essences too.

Either way, I'm guessing that Storm Needle is the better of the two because of the higher attack speed?

for 1 ex you should have at least something usable using 4 fossil crafting corroded, jagged, metallic, shuddering.
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=67&bi=6531&m=fossil&f=|4|8|15|10|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
"
aka2411 написал:
"
Westwood1121 написал:
"
PsOfOs написал:

It'll be cheaper to just buy a wand and not gamble.
It can be hard to get the stats you want plus an open suffix.
If you're not going for +gem levels just buy one with minion damage added fire/lightning to spells and minion attack speed.
Movement speed you can craft on your rings and amulet.

Fair enough. I've been buying fossils and using them, but no luck. I've probably put at least an ex into spamming chaos, scour/alch, and fossils trying to get something. Used a few Fear essences too.

Either way, I'm guessing that Storm Needle is the better of the two because of the higher attack speed?

for 1 ex you should have at least something usable using 4 fossil crafting corroded, jagged, metallic, shuddering.
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=67&bi=6531&m=fossil&f=|4|8|15|10|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Neat site. I was using something else, but it was more clunky. This one is way better.

Wouldn't a "bound" fossil be used?

The x10 labels mean those are the ones that have a higher chance of being hit? And the fossils being used are mostly to block unwanted stats? I have that right?

Been playing for like six years now and I understand about 30% of this game. haha
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 написал:

The x10 labels mean those are the ones that have a higher chance of being hit? And the fossils being used are mostly to block unwanted stats? I have that right?

Been playing for like six years now and I understand about 30% of this game. haha

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=67&bi=6531&m=fossil&f=|4|8|15|10|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%221673%22:{%22l%22:55,%22g%22:2},%222082%22:{%22l%22:60,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

as you can see using this 4 combination we can have the highest chance to get +2 level on the wand, the reason is we actually block all the other possibilities of rolling other prefixes.
"
Psomm написал:
"
KatKira написал:
Do we really need to have a desecrate gem socketed at al times? I am asking, because I would really prefer to have both Dash + Second Wind and a Portal gem in my triads.

Gems kept in inventory is Desecrate (Second Wind), Multistrike (Melee Splash), Meatshield (Elemental Army) and occasionally Elemental Prolif. Though I have quite a significantly different setup than most.

Swap Desecrate with Second wind on bosses as well as for No Mana/Life regen mod map. Feasting fiends is amazing in so many ways, this is two of them.

Multistrike with Melee splash for bosses which was mentioned.

Elemental Army for bosses, Meatshield for some mapping which keeps the Kingmaker Guardian and Arena Master close.

Elemental Prolif if going into a death situation or hexproof maps. Zombies are always on the 1hander with Feeding frenzy and flesh offering, and swap them around with the frostbite ring to manually cast the offering.

Also have a fully upgraded spell totem skelly hungry loop boss ring which was useful earlier on, but not so much now -- I may use it again once I mess with the tree -- I have plenty of 'extra' everything right now in the defense dept don't need a ring slot for stats.

Lots of other things done a bit differently, but works for my plasystyle best so far. Going to mix the tree up again soon, but links and setup will mostly stay the same.

Have been trying out your setup and honestly it is such a great upgrade to the whole build. I am running constantly without worrying about mana, having 2k ES with MoM and free regen on the map. trying to further push this way on more defense/ fps but idk how haha
"
aka2411 написал:
"
Westwood1121 написал:

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=67&bi=6531&m=fossil&f=|4|8|15|10|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%221673%22:{%22l%22:55,%22g%22:2},%222082%22:{%22l%22:60,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

as you can see using this 4 combination we can have the highest chance to get +2 level on the wand, the reason is we actually block all the other possibilities of rolling other prefixes.

I gotcha. So its really just to block all other chances.

Man. I have no idea how some of yeas got so good at all this crafting. top notch.

edit: to add, +skill stats trump other stats? If I hit a +skill and not minion damage/attack speed should I stop there?
Последняя редакция: Westwood1121. Время: 13 апр. 2020 г., 15:39:22
"
SoundOfSilence написал:
"
IShaka95 написал:

Wait..how? maybe i'm missing something, but if u convert to cold how could AOF be good?? Missing some mechanics?

Thanks

AoF converts 50% of all your damage to fire, not cold. Which means now your bladefall will be doing fire damage as well, so you can save an affix on wands/rings/jewels etc, which would have been used for added fire/lightning damage to proc EE.

With AoF, you will be able to use frost bomb for the 25% cold exposure as well, since it now deals fire damage instead of cold damage, it won't mess up your EE

Holy fuck what a learning journey is this game^^

Thankss man
Using the four fossil crafting I got:

On the first try. =/
Annnnnd

one the second try. That second one is a dps increase, but not the stats I was looking for. I'll just run that for now. screw it, buy a freaking wand if I ever get the funds.
"
aka2411 написал:
"
Psomm написал:
"
KatKira написал:
Do we really need to have a desecrate gem socketed at al times? I am asking, because I would really prefer to have both Dash + Second Wind and a Portal gem in my triads.

Gems kept in inventory is Desecrate (Second Wind), Multistrike (Melee Splash), Meatshield (Elemental Army) and occasionally Elemental Prolif. Though I have quite a significantly different setup than most.

Swap Desecrate with Second wind on bosses as well as for No Mana/Life regen mod map. Feasting fiends is amazing in so many ways, this is two of them.

Multistrike with Melee splash for bosses which was mentioned.

Elemental Army for bosses, Meatshield for some mapping which keeps the Kingmaker Guardian and Arena Master close.

Elemental Prolif if going into a death situation or hexproof maps. Zombies are always on the 1hander with Feeding frenzy and flesh offering, and swap them around with the frostbite ring to manually cast the offering.

Also have a fully upgraded spell totem skelly hungry loop boss ring which was useful earlier on, but not so much now -- I may use it again once I mess with the tree -- I have plenty of 'extra' everything right now in the defense dept don't need a ring slot for stats.

Lots of other things done a bit differently, but works for my plasystyle best so far. Going to mix the tree up again soon, but links and setup will mostly stay the same.

Have been trying out your setup and honestly it is such a great upgrade to the whole build. I am running constantly without worrying about mana, having 2k ES with MoM and free regen on the map. trying to further push this way on more defense/ fps but idk how haha

Thanks for the fistbump aka, much appreciated! I finally got around to working in the cluster jewels and am sure to keep messing with them with the content I never got to experience in HC.

Fairly confident the sweet spot was hit with the balance of DPS and defense now (with my somewhat limited investment), so also fully upgraded the Animated Guardian (and fairly expensive, he cost more than my own stuff for the most part). He's wearing Kingmaker, Gruthkul Pelt, Hands of the High Templar, Crown of the Tyrant (green socket killer dps boost, but forces you to be AoF which is fine since I can now use frostbomb), and Victaros Flight. Seems to be a huge boost in many areas, and his health never budges not even a sliver it seems. Just finished Sirus 6 no death kinda easy after experiencing him at 5 -- the golem didn't even sweat it only once went to half health.

No idea how that adds up in the scheme of things in SC, but its working out well so far with everything I'm able to throw at the build. Still haven't tried a ton of stuff like simulacrum, higher sirus, full delirium maps, shaper etc so I'm sure to experience some bumps in the road and will level them off if I'm able.

Always open to tips too, I've been around however theres always a ton to to learn, I'm glad I went SC this time I've learned a lot so far about the endgame.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
Westwood1121 написал:
Annnnnd

one the second try. That second one is a dps increase, but not the stats I was looking for. I'll just run that for now. screw it, buy a freaking wand if I ever get the funds.

Even though the 4 fossils crafting method looks good, the chance to get +2 is still very low

tbh I don't recommend trying to craft one, if you are short on currency. The money you spent crafting, could have net you a +2 wand already

Early in the league, I spent 5ex which was around around 13-15 tries, got nothing more than 1c wands. In the end spent 3ex, bought a +2 with trigger craft, and couldn't have been happier, still using that wand now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация