Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Westwood1121 написал:
Annnnnd

one the second try. That second one is a dps increase, but not the stats I was looking for. I'll just run that for now. screw it, buy a freaking wand if I ever get the funds.

I'm pretty happy with the wand I've had think I paid 5c and had it ever since lvl 60 or so. Just a +1 all Physical gems, minion damage and 5% chance for Double Dmg. The double damage stat never gets accounted for in PoB however its a fairly large dps boost even at 5% (have it in the cluster too @ 10%). I know I'm not rocking the kind of insane dps some people have, but I'm more hc and budget minded, and will snag the killer stuff near the middle-end of the league when its cheaper an/or I feel like blowing the orbs on crafting.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
SoundOfSilence написал:
"
Westwood1121 написал:
Annnnnd

one the second try. That second one is a dps increase, but not the stats I was looking for. I'll just run that for now. screw it, buy a freaking wand if I ever get the funds.

Even though the 4 fossils crafting method looks good, the chance to get +2 is still very low

tbh I don't recommend trying to craft one, if you are short on currency. The money you spent crafting, could have net you a +2 wand already

Early in the league, I spent 5ex which was around around 13-15 tries, got nothing more than 1c wands. In the end spent 3ex, bought a +2 with trigger craft, and couldn't have been happier, still using that wand now.

yep. that's the route I'm going to go. I have 2ex and a dozen chaos to my name right now. I'm only on yellow maps right now so I'm hoping to start banking a little more.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 написал:
"
SoundOfSilence написал:
"
Westwood1121 написал:
Annnnnd

Even though the 4 fossils crafting method looks good, the chance to get +2 is still very low

tbh I don't recommend trying to craft one, if you are short on currency. The money you spent crafting, could have net you a +2 wand already

Early in the league, I spent 5ex which was around around 13-15 tries, got nothing more than 1c wands. In the end spent 3ex, bought a +2 with trigger craft, and couldn't have been happier, still using that wand now.

yep. that's the route I'm going to go. I have 2ex and a dozen chaos to my name right now. I'm only on yellow maps right now so I'm hoping to start banking a little more.

I would suggest to invest an ex in good jewels first,they really are a dps boost. Get one with taunt chance for minions.
If possible increased damage if you used a minion skill recently and flat phys for minions.
You can worry about your wand after you hit red maps.
Also an 8 point large cluster with 2 sockets will come in handy later on.
What is going on with this league?

An hour ago I had 2ex and 24c.

Got the trade window open. Aiming for +1 to all spells and +1 to minions.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Working with cluster jewels, and not sure if stuff stacks?

Like 10% chance to do double dmg, if I stack 4 of those, is it 40% ?

Is there a good way to reduce reserved mana? I have like 110 free, it regens fast, but still it is a biatch to do no regen maps and it delays starting a map obviously. Lvl 89 now, and I'd rather not spend 4 points going to that reduced mana node on the tree (top left), but stick that in a small and medium cluster jewel for more defense + offence.
"
Dofolo написал:
Working with cluster jewels, and not sure if stuff stacks?

Like 10% chance to do double dmg, if I stack 4 of those, is it 40% ?

Is there a good way to reduce reserved mana? I have like 110 free, it regens fast, but still it is a biatch to do no regen maps and it delays starting a map obviously. Lvl 89 now, and I'd rather not spend 4 points going to that reduced mana node on the tree (top left), but stick that in a small and medium cluster jewel for more defense + offence.

Lategame version of this build with devouring diadem has no problem with mana reservation at all. I even unspecced Sovereignty and still have 309/1191 mana left.
How is this build performing now that the league's been going a while? Especially mapping and delving (some people seem to think delve needs a mines build in this league?).

I started one of these early on but got distracted with a couple of other builds which are not quite what I hoped, so I'm thinking of picking this up again.
Yes the jewels stack. I'm using two vengeful commander and two precise commander. If you go with two 10% chance for double damage you'll be missing 60% hatred effect.
As for mana i just use a mana flask when i enter a map to summon all weapons quickly.
If you just summon a weapon every once in a while then you will always be on full stacks.
Anyone can tell me what is my next step of developing this build? Im doing pretty good but i feel like im not tanky enough. Thanks for help!
"
SpontaneousCombustion написал:
How is this build performing now that the league's been going a while? Especially mapping and delving (some people seem to think delve needs a mines build in this league?).

I started one of these early on but got distracted with a couple of other builds which are not quite what I hoped, so I'm thinking of picking this up again.

This build is good, I went dual-wield +2 wands with AoF instead, which differs a little from OP's build

Have destroyed every endgame boss, including juiced up 100% T16 Kosis/Omniphobia and even an Abaxoth inside. Mapping speed is decent, although its obviously not at the level of the popular skills like cyclone/ice nova etc. Can't say much for delving though, I'm at depth 100 only, didn't do that much delving this league, and not planning to, although I feel it can comfortably let you farm at the 200+ depths at the minimum

Give it a try again, it really shines in late game, once you get some decent wands and ghastly jewels

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация