Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

I downloaded SFHobbit's filter and used notepad++ to search and enable A.W.
Its easy.
Also its already updated for 3.11 but if u try it in 3.10 it wont work
"
cocomoloco написал:
Planning to play AW for the first time and as my Harvest starter no less, even though many people say AW is 'the clunkiest skill in poe' (reddit ofc).

To be fair, it can be clunky if you jump in and out of maps a lot. (I'd advise against selling 1 alc items.)

From reading many, many other posts in this thread, the majority of people who said the skill was clunky were doing one of the following:

a) trying to summon all AW at the start of a map, then waiting for them to expire then re-summoning

b) not using a custom loot filter, and had to cast Bladefall every time they summoned.

c) Tried to get full 17+ animate weapons summoned all at once before they started moving.

All of those are bad ideas.

The skill always felt really fluid to me, it takes maybe 5 seconds at the start of a map to summon 5 or 6 weapons, then they start killing stuff and you animate what drops.. There's a feeling of momentum, I love it. I re-leveled three AW characters last league to try minor variations and it always felt smooth.

"
cocomoloco написал:
Anyway, I saw that for his guide for the cold conversion....version, Ghazzy still uses cold iron point daggers (which look so incredibly juicy) and then a malachai's artifice golem to proc EE on bosses.

What do you think about that? Do you think it's worth it giving up a ring slot for the possibility to use two CIP daggers? I think especially early on in the league it might be good although I have no clue how much the daggers cost at league start.

CIP will eventually be outclassed by good rare wands so it's definitely not an endgame solution. In Delirium, AW would sometimes get wiped by big AOE attacks and the big benefit people got from CIP was the extra minion HP due to more levels.

I would personally never want to give up a ring slot to Malachai's Artifice because you want rare rings with minion movement speed on them - move speed is a super valuable stat which is otherwise hard to get. I can see the logic of that ring from a convenience standpoint though.

While you're leveling and if CIP are cheap, sure it's a valid way to progress. Just not end-game minmax quality.

I'd also note, from a QOL perspective, having 15 weapons with massive damage, compared to say 19 weapons with higher level but maybe less damage, makes keeping up full stacks of AW a bit easier. So there's that.

Ghazzy's build is slightly more toward convenience, mine is more toward melting bosses as fast as possible. I suck at dodging so that was my solution :)

"
Chris1x написал:

Hey man, i wanna try your build as league starter. Will your Loot Filter in this guide be updates one the league starts or do i have to get my own custom one?

Yes, I'll update the loot filter as soon as Neversink finishes his work on it. If you "follow" the filter in my profile, that update should apply for you automatically. Thanks for trying the build!
Planning on using this build as my league-starter. Thanks for updating it in time for 3.11 start!

Happy New League to everyone
So is the item filter up to date? bc it still says last updated in march
It's updated now. Filterblade was heavily overloaded until a few minutes ago.
Why are you taking Glancing Blows when you gain nothing from each block? Glancing Blows grants no overall defensive benefit unless you have an extra effect from blocking, since it's double block chance but half effectiveness of block (50% of damage gets through). It would be good if for instance, you got a shield with ES on Block. This build uses lioneye's remorse though, and isn't ES-based anyway.
"
Frugality написал:
Why are you taking Glancing Blows when you gain nothing from each block? Glancing Blows grants no overall defensive benefit unless you have an extra effect from blocking, since it's double block chance but half effectiveness of block (50% of damage gets through). It would be good if for instance, you got a shield with ES on Block. This build uses lioneye's remorse though, and isn't ES-based anyway.

Read the gear section.
any thoughts on the new rallying cry? thx for the build btw one of the easiest lege starters for me yet
Awakener 8 Viable? (I don't see any videos so I ask)
Hello

I just dropped tabula rasa.

How can i link gem in it to use it for this build ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация