Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
"
ramachandranms написал:
With some minor changes, I am able to push the build to 18m dps with increased suvivability through glancing blows. Build feels super smooth.

https://pastebin.com/s62xaPbA

Just FYI, the raging spirits in the ring aren't triggering EE correctly for you, as they're dealing both fire and cold damage. Otherwise, very nice!

Yeah noticed that after posting. initially thought raging spirits had 100% fire conversion, but realized only 50%. changed codl iron-point to just rare +1 phys wand & using storm brand on malachai's ring. damage on single weapon went up but 1 less weapon.
Deathless Awakener 5 with trash gear and 19/0 gems.

Yeah, I recommend this build!!
What would you guys suggest when buying Awakened support gems?

What should I go for first and makes the biggest difference?

I only have budget for 1 right now was thinking of getting lv4 awaken cold damage first
Последняя редакция: cett7777. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 6:21:00
I gotta say this, last league i played this build, and had a blast. The only thing i truly disliked about this build was the QoL, having to resummon every single map change was getting annoying after a while.

And now, I started Harvest as a VD/DD necromancer.

It's supposed to be a "meta build" and is FoTM as it can get, but holy shit, going from this AW build to VD/DD is like going from a Hilton to a shitty motel full of hoes : it's a goddamn downgrade on every single aspect, except maybe speedclear (but only on trash mobs).

TLDR : Rerolling my shitty VD/DD to this build i tried and loved last league. Never follow the masses, FoTM doesn't mean best for you.
@isspissdicounass

Have you tried the build with cyclone/cwc? I have done it both last league and this one and it has enough dmg to do all content. cyclone/cwc/AW/added cold/ele atk/Minion Dmg and I am able to do A8 Sirius, all bosses, 20 wave simulacrums.

The QoL is amazing since you just change your loot filter to show white items and just spin. I bladefall at the beginning of the map and never have to again while cycloning.
Последняя редакция: KittyLVR. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 0:18:15
@KittyLVR

Mind checking my AW Char Im really interested in your links to make the QoL changes, what would you add? just about to go into maps and your version seems super chill!!

Also what did you mean by changing the loot filter?
Последняя редакция: ExiledDucky. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 8:32:32
@KittyLVR

Mind checking my AW Char Im really interested in your links to make the QoL changes, what would you add? just about to go into maps and your version seems super chill!!

Also what did you mean by changing the loot filter?

LOL was on my wrong account.
Just a thank you reply. I came back on POE a couple weeks ago hoping this time I would like the game and came across this guide by luck and it's just so very well detailed and explained that I am thoroughly enjoying the game!

Keep up the good work, this helps a lot of newbs go through a very complicated game and therefor having a good time :)
Hi, ty for the great build. I have one question since i just dropped this in alva temple and want to make a build around it?

Rarity: Rare
Demon Song
Quarterstaff
--------
Staff
Physical Damage: 51-86
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.45 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 13
--------
Requirements:
Level: 61
Str: 78
Int: 78
--------
Sockets: B-B R
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
+18% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff (implicit)
--------
11% increased Attack Speed
78% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+3 to Level of all Physical Spell Skill Gems
Minions deal 87% increased Damage
Minions have 5% chance to deal Double Damage
IT has open suffix and preffix, what should i do, can i use it in some variant whit your build? Was thinking about maxing block as def mechanic.
THanks in advance :D
"
Have you tried the build with cyclone/cwc? I have done it both last league and this one and it has enough dmg to do all content. cyclone/cwc/AW/added cold/ele atk/Minion Dmg and I am able to do A8 Sirius, all bosses, 20 wave simulacrums.

The QoL is amazing since you just change your loot filter to show white items and just spin. I bladefall at the beginning of the map and never have to again while cycloning.

@KittyLVR

Didn't try this one yet, i might give it a try later in league, but doesn't this mean your AW will only get 4 links ? What gem did you drop ?

Reroll done, my fun is back and i love playing the game once again. Thanks OP for this extremely well written guide and this awesome build !

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация