Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

If I dont care about min-maxing what budget are we looking at for farming awakner 8?
"
magicdownunder написал:
If I dont care about min-maxing what budget are we looking at for farming awakner 8?

I did A8 last league multiple times with just the suggested budget gear (2ex). just take 4x life of karui and 1x quicksilver. this build melts bosses. this league it's even easier. I took glancing blows and the survivability went up 10x.
Hi! I started the Harvest league with this build and i'm amazed how much i learned with this guide.

If i'm not mistaken you didn't updated the pob but i have a question. Aligned Spirits is important beacause right now is too far away i dunno if is worth to still investe the points.

If you have already answered a similar question i'm sorry i didn't saw it.

In the Pros and Cons section it says:

- Cannot tank big hits. The best defense is mobility and avoiding huge slams.

So how often will this character die? It's not going to be possible to avoid big hits all the time.

I think this was close to meta in 3.10, how's it doing in 3.11 (especially mapping and delving)?
Последняя редакция: SpontaneousCombustion. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 9:58:55
"
antanaricus написал:
Hi! I started the Harvest league with this build and i'm amazed how much i learned with this guide.

If i'm not mistaken you didn't updated the pob but i have a question. Aligned Spirits is important beacause right now is too far away i dunno if is worth to still investe the points.

Aligned Spirits is not very important - it's useful for mana sustain, but the substitute is Glancing Blows / Mystic Bulwark for more mana regen instead (once you have a good shield to use with Glancing Blows).

"
SpontaneousCombustion написал:

I think this was close to meta in 3.10, how's it doing in 3.11 (especially mapping and delving)?

The 3.11 league is considerably easier than 3.10, content-wise (Delirium was brutally tough at points). And, the build got stronger defensively. So I expect it is doing fine.
I started a character playing this and following the loot filters.

Two problems:

1. I can't see what the colours show, something like this key by NeverSink would be useful:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1246208

2. I'm guessing that a red item means that the loot filter thinks I can use that weapon to summon using AW. Trouble is, some of the white weapons are valuable, such as those with linked RGB which vendor for 1 chromatic orb.

It seems a bit of a design flaw (GGG designers, not the OP here!) that good whites can be destroyed accidentally in the heat of battle.
"
"
antanaricus написал:

Aligned Spirits is not very important - it's useful for mana sustain, but the substitute is Glancing Blows / Mystic Bulwark for more mana regen instead (once you have a good shield to use with Glancing Blows).

Thank you very much for your work. I'm having a lot of fun!
With some minor changes, I am able to push the build to 18m dps with increased suvivability through glancing blows. Build feels super smooth.

https://pastebin.com/s62xaPbA
Последняя редакция: ramachandranms. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 23:21:36
Hi all,

I don't know how accessible the White socket craft from Harvest will be. But would it be possible to Play Animate Weapon with Chaos Conversion?

Problem would be that EE, the Aura and Skitterbots won't work.

So the damage may be very low? Only way to increase the damage would be -Chaos Resi Helm, Despair, Spirit Offering and Wither as it seems.

The Animate Weapon would be Reflect Imune and maybe you could go MoM as there is no Aura helping in Increasing the Damage (Maybe only shock from Skitterbots).
"
ramachandranms написал:
With some minor changes, I am able to push the build to 18m dps with increased suvivability through glancing blows. Build feels super smooth.

https://pastebin.com/s62xaPbA

Just FYI, the raging spirits in the ring aren't triggering EE correctly for you, as they're dealing both fire and cold damage. Otherwise, very nice!

"
Slowdice2 написал:

Hi all,

I don't know how accessible the White socket craft from Harvest will be. But would it be possible to Play Animate Weapon with Chaos Conversion?

Problem would be that EE, the Aura and Skitterbots won't work.

You could do it, in theory. Just no real reason to, as the damage is so much lower. People used Severed in Sleep/United in Dream and the Envy aura in the past and had minions inflict poison, maybe that would be a route to investigate.
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 3:05:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация