Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

How much life do you suggest to have in endgame?
I have a LOT of DPS with this build and do not struggle at all, but when I come to big bosses (e.g.: last one of the syndicate), I get 1-2 shot.
I have capped all elemental resistances, am at 12% chaos resistance and have ~4400hp.

Also, I am playing the frostbomb version with the Avatar of Fire and I must say it is much more pleasant to play and build my stuff around now that I don't care which spell damage type I have on them, and don't even require one, for the cost of 2 SP. I think I would even keep this passive even though I would drop frostbomb, and maybe, just maybe, drop it later on when I have the final stuff with a "spell dmg" included.

EDIT: just dropped to 4100hp to have lvl 25 specters :x
Последняя редакция: HakaBb. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 9:39:18
@yuraway: Yes I see what you mean about the double-counting of shock in POB. It probably is more accurate to set it at 18% until a fix comes along.

@HakaBb: I'd want around 6000 life (and some ES) for endgame. Your character is set to private so I can't see exactly what your gear is, but I think you should prioritize life more. At some point having more DPS matters a less than avoiding one-shots.

I've updated the guide slightly and recommend having Storm Brand in a Triggered weapon, which takes some of the necessity off having ele damage to Bladefall.
"
Frostbite shouldn't be at -44 resists on bosses, as they have reduced effect of curses on them.

In the config settings, you should check Shock Effect as 36%, for the stacked Skitterbots shocking/chilling aura with Bonechill. Also, if using Renewal clusters, check Minions Always on Full Life.

https://pastebin.com/BprBzCv1

Yo thanks again for your reply. I've tried on the clusters and it's amazing! Definitely felt the difference in dps. I think I will focus on the shield now as I still die quite a bit.
Thanks for the guide update!
"
@yuraway: Yes I see what you mean about the double-counting of shock in POB. It probably is more accurate to set it at 18% until a fix comes along.

@HakaBb: I'd want around 6000 life (and some ES) for endgame. Your character is set to private so I can't see exactly what your gear is, but I think you should prioritize life more. At some point having more DPS matters a less than avoiding one-shots.

I've updated the guide slightly and recommend having Storm Brand in a Triggered weapon, which takes some of the necessity off having ele damage to Bladefall.

Thanks for your reply :)
Is it better now? My profile was not private but I think I unckecked hide characters tabs.
6000hp seems a lot, but I will try and reach that. Maybe I have too much dps and not enough hp for my lvl ATM.
Hi,

Thank you for the previous reply and update to the guide!

I was also wondering, I was looking over the medium jewel notables, and for Increase non-curse aura effect cluster jewels, I was considering Precise Commander since it kinda scales with Vicious Bite. Do you think that's a good notable rather than First Among Equals, along side with Vengeful Commander as second notable?

Thank you
@HakaBb: yes, can see your character now. If you start dying too often, you could look at upgrades to your rings/boots/shield/amulet as all of those could each be providing 60-80+ extra HP. Upgrading all that gear and you'd be close to 6K HP, or at least 5500 which is a lot more solid.

@wizerdlol: sure, Precise Commander could be okay. AW have pretty decent base crit so it could scale with additional investment, Vicious Bite, etc.
"
@HakaBb: yes, can see your character now. If you start dying too often, you could look at upgrades to your rings/boots/shield/amulet as all of those could each be providing 60-80+ extra HP. Upgrading all that gear and you'd be close to 6K HP, or at least 5500 which is a lot more solid.

@wizerdlol: sure, Precise Commander could be okay. AW have pretty decent base crit so it could scale with additional investment, Vicious Bite, etc.

Thanks. Yep, just realised almost none of my stuff had life on it... Was too eager to upgrade my dps and minions haha.
I will try and find better stuff.
I also took 3 PS to find 50 dex to avoid the trouble of getting them on gear. There is one +30dex that only costs 1 pts on this tree, maybe that could be mentioned for people struggling on dex, just the time to find out proper gear and refund the pts. As for the avatar of fire, I find it helps a lot for leveling / mapping before finding the good gear.
Maybe I am too lazy for this game :D
Fought A8 five times now, manage it deathless twice all with an build that cost less then 10 exa.

P.S. The budget version from the OP will take you into A5 deathless but from A6 onwards the animated weapons will die often making your dps terrible in the last phase. I suggest doing what I did and just add more regen/leech clusters + bone offering (I used 12 passive large and 1 medium cluster for this which will cost you less then 1 exa).
Super fun build, easily gets you into red maps wearing basically junk. Crafting leagues makes a lot of those end game gear pretty attainable. Any thoughts on Unwavering stance? Its close by and i find majority of my deaths come from three sources, getting stunned, getting frozen, corrupted blood + bladefall. (Last two when i'm not fast enough hitting my flask :P.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация